EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Is it safe (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is it safe
Shebah
Member # 12165

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say that I felt safer in Egypt than I do in America. As for the young guys hasseling you........ well, that only happened once when I was alone. I learned the hard way that you cannot always be nice in these situations. Polite and firm. Since those guys usually think western womean are rich and easy, they will give a really good shot before giving up. The word Police works really well with those guys and taxi drivers. LOL But if you travel a lot you already know this.

I hope you have a great time. Let us know how it goes.

The waterpipe. LOL Actually I'm more comfortable with that than the squat toilets. I think using them sucessfully at all times is.........for the experienced. [Smile]

--------------------
شكرا و أللام عليكم
شيبى

Posts: 2133 | From: Redneckland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do you have to use a towel to dry off, or do you use and then just walk away with wet pants
hahahahahaah

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
do you have to use a towel to dry off, or do you use and then just walk away with wet pants
hahahahahaah

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeh I hate wet panties..... [Big Grin]

two things i cant do without
1. the water pipe
2. toilet paper.... and lots of it
3. and possibly anti-bacterial ass wash

yeah I am an obssesive cleaner in that area [Razz] [Big Grin]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm, from a war on Westerners to shatafa. [Big Grin]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha, I've lost track of how many times I've read the word 'Water Pipe' in the last 24 hours!!

I'll never water a plant again without a really good giggle [Razz] [Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin] [Razz]

Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by soozi:
Hahaha, I've lost track of how many times I've read the word 'Water Pipe' in the last 24 hours!!

I'll never water a plant again without a really good giggle [Razz] [Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin] [Razz]

Dont forget to wipe your plants after watering them [Wink] [Razz]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahahahaaha, i cvant stand wet
panties, i ll try to remember this hahahaah

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soozi
Member # 11108

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for soozi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All plants watered and wiped!!!!!
Posts: 836 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its when i got to wipe the SHITE OFF IT WHEN SUMONE ELSE HAS USED IT ,AND ITS A GOOD SIZE TO GET UP YAH ARSE ....lol lol ....
man whres that thread i done on it this shud be the sister thread to it ....

ive still got PMT today and a tilly tummy not come in my room today ... [Frown] .....
who farts when they about to have a period [Razz] [Big Grin]

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
\I FOUND IT AFTER SO LONG ANY ONE REMEMBER THIS ONE
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=009869

Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com