EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » What is this place?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What is this place?
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now we were wondering as we quickly drove by what kind of place is this in the pic. Mom and I thought Mouselum (sp?) or a private Shrine:

http://www.geocities.com/apology_wanted/113.JPG

and for kicks since I got stuck with leaf duty this year for a home I don't live in:

http://www.geocities.com/apology_wanted/109.JPG

These aren't my legs, but it shows why foreigners should stay at hotels. Tarek307 this is what these damn water flies can do.

But seriously what kinda of Shrine is that in the first pic above?

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SanfooR
Member # 12166

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SanfooR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in the first pic this is a Shrine of Companion of the Prophet Muhamad calls Abo El Dardaa
Posts: 3 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh nasty bites ,erghhhhhhh SANFOOR IS RITE THERE WIF THE ABOVE ONE ...
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlyingTrucks
Member # 11270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingTrucks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHATS THE OTHER ONE U PASS BEFORE U LEAVE ALEXANDRIA TO GO TO ALAMEIN...ITS GUARDED BY SOLDIERS ,AND I KNOW ITS HAS SOME IMPORTANTS LOOKS LIKE THE ONE U DID PASHCA ...
Posts: 4597 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BANANA FACE., rolling the weed ...:
WHATS THE OTHER ONE U PASS BEFORE U LEAVE ALEXANDRIA TO GO TO ALAMEIN...ITS GUARDED BY SOLDIERS ,AND I KNOW ITS HAS SOME IMPORTANTS LOOKS LIKE THE ONE U DID PASHCA ...

It was right outside of Alex, you are right.

My mother kept on pestering the hell out of me to take photos, take photos of it.

I was just thankful it wasn't another goat, donkey or other rural object that just had to be photographed. [Roll Eyes] I am not taking another focking photo of a donkey again! [Mad]

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by BANANA FACE., rolling the weed ...:
oh nasty bites ,erghhhhhhh SANFOOR IS RITE THERE WIF THE ABOVE ONE ...

Yup it affected Mom much more than it did me. But I scar alot more than she does, so I am still 2 months later applying vitamin E every night.

God I hope the scars fade by next summer so I can wear capri pants again.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com