EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Need Info & Help - Travel To Egypt for 12 days( 20th Dec till 2nd Jan)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need Info & Help - Travel To Egypt for 12 days( 20th Dec till 2nd Jan)
Deepak
Member # 12432

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Deepak   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All,
I would like to introduce myself as Deepak, from India. i am planning for a Travel across the wonderful place of Egypt for a period of 12 days, along with one of my other friend.
I was going through the posts in ES.com and it was really heartening to find a friend in Egypt who could guide you across.
My Current plans are to stay boot at my Uncle's place which is in CAIRO, and then plan for a Road-trip from Alexandria till Abu Sibel.. The concrete plan is yet to come up.
I would really appreciate if any of those really knowledgeble members of the group let me know all the places which I can visit during this trip.... any special place esp. for the new Years.
Further, it would be really wonderful if I could meet any of the forum members .... make new friends and explore places.
You can email me @ deepak1283@yahoo.com, else check out my personal web-site http://luvinglife.blogdrive.com.
Thanks in Advance to everyone who can help me out ....

Posts: 2 | From: India | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deepak
Member # 12432

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deepak   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oops.. the webpage doesn't have a "." , ie it is
http://luvinglife.blogdrive.com

Posts: 2 | From: India | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com