EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Egypt sniffer dog's costly air movement

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egypt sniffer dog's costly air movement
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egypt sniffer dog's costly air movement 2 hours, 27 minutes ago

CAIRO (AFP) - An Egyptian sniffer dog charged with ensuring the security of an EgyptAir flight from Cairo to New York has answered a call of nature that cost the airline an estimated 10,000 dollars.

The flight had to be delayed for more than an hour when the unnamed animal did his business in a cabin filled with 179 passengers on Flight 985, a security source at Cairo international airport said Friday.

While checking the cabin for explosives and other dangerous materials and giving the all clear, the dog did what dogs do and produced something to be sniffed at.

The captain then ordered that the cabin be cleaned and disinfected, resulting in a delay of 65 minutes, the airport source said.

"Each hour a scheduled takeoff is delayed costs the company 10,000 dollars in supplementary fees and penalties," the source said.

The animal is now in the doghouse.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20061222/od_afp/egyptaviationdogoffbeat_061222122404

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My daughter has a special friendship with a sargent/colonel whatever rank, he has a police dog I think is used for drug sniffing.

Its a german shepard and my daughter loves dogs.

From what I understand many police dogs live with a police family and are treated like American police dogs; part of the family.

I highly doubt that the dog is going to be held accountable, but the handler will be. And then the wife and kids will take the side of the dog. [Big Grin]

Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nus magnona nus mayyetta/spanking monkey's ass. can u kiss ur daughter for me [Razz] [Razz]
Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Batman, non-stop, righteous machine:
nus magnona nus mayyetta/spanking monkey's ass.

I asked you not to refer to my daughter in the past. Please abide by my wishes.
Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com