EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Medical insurance.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Medical insurance.....
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
Which medical insurance is best for Egypt,i need to take one out here in the UK.and i need advice,can any one help pls?
Thank you.

Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My advice is to get one that would include emergency ecvacuation and repatriation.

Each persons insurance would differ greatly due to many variables, I also suggest you scour the net.

I know folk who use this Company:

http://www.pacificprime.com/index.php

Also, read into personal experiences about the ease of getting cash back from the Company if needs be... some companies are like pitt bulls when it comes to holding onto things that are yours!

If you are emplyed from abroad, generally you will have Insurance as part of your employment package.

Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com