EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Roshni Online Quran Academy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Roshni Online Quran Academy
madihakhan
Member # 22549

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for madihakhan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Learn Quran Online from Roshni Online Quran Academy is an Online Quran Tutoring Academy, a leading and exclusive Online Quran Teaching & Home Quran learning Academy from Pakistan, provides one to one Online Quran Classes And Basic Islamic Teachings to all individuals ranging from the age of 4 to 70.

Register here
http://roshniquranacademy.com/

Posts: 2 | From: Lahore, Pakistan | Registered: Jun 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Online Quran Tutoring
Member # 23030

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Online Quran Tutoring     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to my point of view, “online Quran Academy” is the best in the online sectors. They have taught many students around the world and I’m one among them. The faculty is highly qualified in their relevant categories.

Online Quran teacher Academy also has the female teachers, who could teach our sisters. The fee’s for the course is too low and affordable. After the completion of the course, I got a It gave the certificate after competition of Holy Quran.

I recommend online Quran tutor as the best online learn Quran at home.

Posts: 1 | From: United States | Registered: Feb 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Online Quran Learnings
Banned
Member # 23137

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Online Quran Learnings   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Online Quran reading institute to provide online Quran classes for kids, adults and people o all ages.
Posts: 3 | From: Revere, MA | Registered: Oct 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Online Quran Learnings
Banned
Member # 23137

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Online Quran Learnings   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We provide Online Quran Teaching for kids, adults and people of all ages.
Posts: 3 | From: Revere, MA | Registered: Oct 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com