EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » love or lie? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: love or lie?
Shadya
Member # 7341

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Shadya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptians:
What is your opinion on that?[/B]

Whatever floats your boat Egyptians.

Just because you enjoy fondling a set of boobs, doesnt mean every woman wants it from you. I hate to say it...but you wear your attitude like a cheap suit.

Posts: 52 | From: Houston, Texas | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptians
Member # 7531

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptians     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't mean any bad talking. I mean that It's very beautiful to any girl to get topless and show her beautiful big boobs. like the boy to have her right and to be equality to the boy by showing her beautiful big boobs on the beach. You know in the western countries the belly dancers are dance topless and showing their beautiful big boobs. What is your opinion on that?
Posts: 87 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man you make me laaaaaaugh sooooo much...i see that your VOCABULARY consist mostly of the two words..BIG BOOBS.
I have no comment anymore..sorry mate..go try to talk to one of your topless girls

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
Man you make me laaaaaaugh sooooo much...i see that your VOCABULARY consist mostly of the two words..BIG BOOBS.
I have no comment anymore..sorry mate..go try to talk to one of your topless girls

Actually three "big beautiful boobs"
I think he got a point and it's a big beautiful point, why men go free with their boobs uncovered while women can't? is not this some kind of discrimination ?

can top free women call non top free women as "opressed women" just like some head free women call head covered women?

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:

can top free women call non top free women as "opressed women" just like some head free women call head covered women?

As women can choose to cover their hair, women can also choose to go topless.. BUT.. in a muslim country it's still a sign of disrespect for the culture...
And.. it's encouraging lewd comments from assholes like this guy!!!
He needs to go home and continue his masturbation in private!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pollina
Member # 6404

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pollina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
troubles, u make me nervous. don't be like that or i loose my faith that there are good egyptian guys ;-)
Posts: 182 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
As women can choose to cover their hair, women can also choose to go topless.. BUT.. in a muslim country it's still a sign of disrespect for the culture...

Frankly, I find showing man's part is also disrespectful and un Islamic as for culture or traditions they change from country to another, some African tribes are top free women and men, So if we go with opinions or only culture we will have no limits, today we speak of top free next will be totally free bodies.

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:
Actually three "big beautiful boobs"
I think he got a point and it's a big beautiful point, why men go free with their boobs uncovered while women can't? is not this some kind of discrimination ?

i hope you mean in a sarcastic way

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pollina:
troubles, u make me nervous. don't be like that or i loose my faith that there are good egyptian guys ;-)

You'r the one getting me nervous by making me the remaining hope of keeping the Egyptian man reputation secured

Pollina
Member # 6404

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pollina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, shams it's all on your shoulders now! stand up and be a man :-)
Posts: 182 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am far more concerned with rights of the weaker sex, gals. In America they don't let them guys wear briefs to the beach. Can you imagine how uncomfortable it must be to walk around with wide wet trouserlegs flabbing in wind?

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nevermind
Member # 6674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nevermind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But islamic swimwear for women is still kind of cool.

Posts: 1051 | From: Menoufeya | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

And it's not ment to encourage lewed comments but to direct the discussion into a different way, Hijab which represent a sign of opression can be related here, as for some people they seem to think that less clothes means more freedom and those are the ones who will have to answer the top free argument.They should understand that women in hijab are not less free than women without hijab just like top covered are not less free than top free women.

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:

can top free women call non top free women as "opressed women" just like some head free women call head covered women? [/B][/QUOTE]

head free? mmmmm...like no head? mmmm...is that possible? thats a new phenomena for me... if they exist than all the other ladies should cut their heads off! DOWN WITH THE HEADS!

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
youre right trouble...its funny how society thinks that a girl wearing a playboy t shirt is fighting for the rights of woman..and a girl covering her hair is opressed and their fathers chose for them to wear it...and when you suddenly proof them wrong that you ACTUALLY chose to wear hijab YOURSELF they wont belive you:S
Egyptians
Member # 7531

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptians     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Samia

You are agree with me that women have the right to choose to go topless on the beach. To be equal to the boy. Because all difference between boy's and girl's boobs is the size. Boy's boobs are small. But Girl's boobs are big. and that's not reason to say to the girl "Cover your boobs". I have a question for you. Do you like to be topless on the beach? and please answer my question. Thank You.

Posts: 87 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pollina
Member # 6404

Rate Member
Egyptians, give up. you will never be on the green side of the fence!
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Pollina:
Egyptians, give up. you will never be on the green side of the fence!

sorry girl but i didnt understand you exactly...by "touching" big boobs as so called this guy says mean that you are on the greener side of the fence? ...so mmmmmm...so the greener side is like a paradise moulin rouge??

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Samia

I have a question for you. Do you like to be topless on the beach? and please answer my question. Thank You.

I am a muslim woman,a convert, by choice, so,no, I am very modest!
Before I became muslim, I still had no inclination to make my private parts of my body public for the entertainment of men!!!
For my job I spend a large part of my time on the beach, and,honestly, some of the sight I see on beaches make me want to put my fingers down my throat and throw up!!
Maybe a female can enlighten me on the attraction of baring your breasts on a beach in a muslim country???

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Maybe a female can enlighten me on the attraction of baring your breasts on a beach in a muslim country???

Neither these type of tourists nor the Egyptian Government cares. What would it cost to put some signs up "No topless bathing", to have a "dresscode police" going around and remind these girls to put back on their tops. Seriously, Egypt doesn't need this business from these kind of people but it will preserve its values and traditions.

By the way, how long it will take that they have beaches for naked tourists (as Troubles101 mentioned)??????

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 08 May 2005).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, Egyptian (sure you are?), what about if your own girlfriend/fiancee/wife displays her boobs on a public beach? Still talking about freedom for every woman?

- I don't think so not at any beach in the whole wide world would you accept that.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 08 May 2005).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptians
Member # 7531

Rate Member
Topfree Equal Rights Association: http://www.tera.ca/
I agree to give the topfreedom right to my girlfriend, finance, my wife and to any woman. We should give the women their right to show their boobs. Many men have that right. So, why women can NOT. And the only difference is the size.
Samia, If you want to sunbathe topless go Hurghada, or Sharm el Sheikh because two places allow topless sunbathing.

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
I agree to give the topfreedom right to my girlfriend, finance, my wife and to any woman. We should give the women their right to show their boobs. Many men have that right. So, why women can NOT. And the only difference is the size.
Samia, If you want to sunbathe topless go Hurghada, or Sharm el Sheikh because two places allow topless sunbathing.

egyptian i still think you should go and see a good shrink...ppl are dying and getting raped and you still talk about Big Beautifull Boobs... man i think the shrink will give you couple of free hours..he will learn a lot from your twisted mind to back up his theory about that there are ppl with only one brain cell

[This message has been edited by Serendipity (edited 08 May 2005).]

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Shadya

I want to tell you something, you are agree with me that all the difference between girls boobs and boys boobs is the size only.
Do you like to sunbathe topless and show your boobs in Hurghada and Sharm el Shiekh they accept topless sunbathe. If you want to make of my words that all the girls have the right to show their beautiful big boobs open the site http://www.tera.ca/
Topfree Equal Rights Association. That Association support and help girls to have their rights by the law to show their beautiful big boobs. I will tell you a story happend to me I was on beach and I saw girl sunbathe topless and she told me Do like my big boobs. I told her yes. She told me Do you want to touch it. I said yes.
And I saw her big boobs and I touch it I feel it. It's very big and beautiful. I enjoyed her beautiful big boobs.
What is your opinion on that?

FAT WOMEN HAVE FAT BOOBS and they also hang pitifully ugly fashion.
Cripes there needs to be a non-profit to fight to keep women like this covered. The risk of blindness is worry enough. Yuck. I am so more confident now after looking at these ugly broads. Holy **** has gravity done a number on these hags.

[This message has been edited by sonomod (edited 10 May 2005).]

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
delete

[This message has been edited by sonomod (edited 10 May 2005).]

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:

Well, Egyptian man, if you are so openminded and tolerant (you are the first to talk like this I ever heard of ) then you shouldn't be shy and come over to Germany. We got beaches here where women not only showing of their breasts. They are fully naked - and so are the men. Are you ready for that???????

nevermind
Member # 6674

Oh girls let men DREAAAAM... Ability to dream is an important aspect of psychological wellbeing I believe.

BUT, there is an important difference, which is no SIZE, and it is that when you my dear bare your miniature set of what you call booooobs, not as much as a hair moves between my legs, or any other place of my body for that matter. You could even say I kind of freeze rather. While when the opposite happens... well you should know better yourself.

Thus, before applying any such freedoms on large public basis I advise making an experiment. The experimental group should consist of approximately 100 male beings of all ages, regligious backgrounds and locations in Egypt. Each such man should be provided with a miniature electric appliance able to provide them with constant small surges of say... 15V?

Only after carefully monitoring the behaviour and wellbeing of this group of males over a period of time usually required to become immune to average shocking expereiences in life, maybe some months or 2 years or something.

Only then we'll be able to safely decide whether baring of female beauty (or respectively unbeauty) in mass quantities would be an advantageous development or not.

nevermind
Member # 6674

BTW good point, Tigerlily :). The British Vogue just wrote a piece about a place called Sylt, in March edition. They said these people you see there are not only naked but they are also filthy rich, to top everything :). Now this is interesting, because usually one would think, I guess, that the naturalists are non-materialistic bohemes or something.

Have heard it mentioned now and again how the Germans love naturalism, but never knew how it has survived at your place there?? It must be based on some belief or value that you hold, a la "if man is born naked, naked must be natural"???

Our dear male penpal here would die on that beach :)))) (not that I hope for it but... :)

[This message has been edited by nevermind (edited 10 May 2005).]

Egyptians
Member # 7531

Rate Member
God created us naked. So, it's ok for women to show their naked body in the beach in Germany or any country else. Because Women have a beautiful naked body like boobs, and ass. It's not bad thing. It's a beautiful thing for women only. But for men, It's not beautiful, It's dirty thing. Because men doesn't have a beautiful naked body like women. Boobs and Asses.

[This message has been edited by Egyptians (edited 12 May 2005).]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Nevermind, you don't have to be rich in Germany to walk around naked on a beach. The place you were reading about is probably a exclusive holiday spot where many extra services are offered.

In former Eastern Germany these beaches were very popular.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
God created us naked. So, it's ok for women to show their naked body in the beach in Germany or any country else. Because Women have a beautiful naked body like boobs, and ass. It's not bad thing. It's a beautiful thing for women only. But for men, It's not beautiful, It's dirty thing. Because men doesn't have a beautiful naked body like women. Boobs and Asses.

Oh, Masri, you really disappoint me know. How can you say that a male body can't be beautiful? Hmmmmmmmm, a nice mascular body is very attractive. You need more self-esteem.

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:

Ya Egyptians.. Enta magnoon??? If you read my reply to you.. why in the world do you think I would want to show my private areas to anybody??
I live in Hurghada... I still think it is a complete sign of disrespect to the Islamic religion and culture, and find it offensive!!
Still, no female has given me a good reason to want to go topless... so, the only reason I can think of is to attract attention from pervy men like yourself!!

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:

Omygod... I really seriously don't believe anyone would be moronic enough to post this s hit!!
Would you like a complete thread titled "beautiful big boobs and asses"???
Or maybe someone can find you a pervy website!!

Egyptians
Member # 7531

Rate Member
Samia,

I am not female. I am Male. But I can give a good reason to be topless. First reason, You have beautiful big boobs. If you show your beautiful big boobs that will make your looking more beautiful, and that's a beauty. Second Reason, To be equal to the boy, by being topless. The Boy have the right to be topless. Why you don't have the right also like the boy.So, The Reasons are: Beauty, and Equality with boys.

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Samia,

I am not female. I am Male. But I can give a good reason to be topless. First reason, You have beautiful big boobs. If you show your beautiful big boobs that will make your looking more beautiful, and that's a beauty. Second Reason, To be equal to the boy, by being topless. The Boy have the right to be topless. Why you don't have the right also like the boy.So, The Reasons are: Beauty, and Equality with boys.

Ya Egyptians... don't give us that sh it!! You just like the words " BIG BEAUTIFUL BOOBS"!!
You are probably creaming your pants every time you write the phrase!!
I didn't ask for feedback from you, because somehow I knew what the answer would be!!
BIGBEAUTIFULBOOBSBIGBEAUTIFULBOOBSBIGBEAUTIFULBOOBS!!!
There!!! Feel better for that???
Is your wrist tired yet??

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:

Is your wrist tired yet??

The medical research community needs to look into ways that they can chemically mimic the wrist durability and elasticity of the young male wrist jerking off and apply it to the clerical worker like myself who has to do all these wrist exercises in order not to get carpal tunnel syndrome.

Nature just isn't fair that way.

Egyptians
Member # 7531

Rate Member
Samia,
The Reasons are: Beauty, and Equality with boys. You didn't answer my question. Please answer my question. What is your opinion about the Two Reasons.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Samia,
The Reasons are: Beauty, and Equality with boys. You didn't answer my question. Please answer my question. What is your opinion about the Two Reasons.

Egyptians why not be a big boy and leave Samia alone. I'll give you a cookie!

Egyptians
Member # 7531

Rate Member
Samia,
The Reasons are: Beauty, and Equality with boys. What is your opinion about the Two Reasons. Is that enough reasons to go topless on the Beach or you need more reasons. You didn't answer my question. Please answer my question.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Samia, he has it with you.........
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
How strange your talk is egyptians..so for you a woman is nothing but boobs? oh i forgot i meant big beuatiful boobs! so this is what you are fighting for! so you dont care about women getting raped all the time in all parts of the world. Or that woman get beaten up.... but you care about the right to show your beauty boobs???? you are so twisted man! you dont even have respect for yourself! you were born by this so called woman with beautiful boobs...YOU DRANK MILK OF THEM!!! You should be ashamed of yourself. But what do you know about shame or respect .. a man with no respect for himself...Is nothing else than a pig. You live only by your animal instinct and will die by that....go have fun ...go chase some bone with your other dog friends.

Egyptians
Member # 7531

Rate Member
Shut up Serendipity Zip your mouth. You don't have the right to say that to me. It's not your business. I have the right to say what I want to say. And You don't have respect for yourself not me.

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
Shut up Serendipity Zip your mouth. You don't have the right to say that to me. It's not your business. I have the right to say what I want to say. And You don't have respect for yourself not me.

isnt it funny how you suddenly changed your attitude. when someone really talks about the real you ...you dont seem to handle it.
mmm amazing how you could write any sentence without mentionening any human parts good luck in the future

Egyptians
Member # 7531

Rate Member
Samia,
The Reasons are: Beauty, and Equality with boys. What is your opinion about the Two Reasons. Is that enough reasons to go topless on the Beach or you need more reasons. You didn't answer my question. Please answer my question.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:

I think I am man, hear me roar. Before my balls fall off from untreated Testee cancer.

Yup he really thinks that because he tells a woman not to contribute that we don't have the ability to tell him to shove his caveman chauvanism up his ass?

Sorry, Egyptians, were are not raised to follow cavemen rules of conduct.

Besides this is a freakin public forum.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Samia is done with you........ Sorry, man, and stop thinking about boobs all the time. There are some more important things in life to care about.
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonomod, you are a woman but you talk like a truck driver, why?
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Sonomod, you are a woman but you talk like a truck driver, why?

I thought I explain this before. My mother and her sisters were freakin prom queens who thought they were the most gentile sophisticated class act around, my father is a hellfire and brimstone tough as nails Lutheran (while being a traditional Christian he confused me by him being very much a feminist) and everyone constantly responds to my Aryan looks and suburban mannerism and treats me like I am either naive or an airhead.

Then sometime after I turn 19 I decided I would be my own person. And that God awful trucker mouth was born.

As we speak the Washburn municipal cemetary and Bayfield county cemetary is filled with good, conditional love providing, stuck up, malicious, drunken to their tombstone (though you would never be able to tell they were drunk, because drunk is normal for them), old testament thumping, predestinational, condescending, favoritism hacking, mean spirited Lutheran Norweigan ancestors of mine are rolling in their graves to hear me speak in this manner.

While they roll in horror of my contemptous tongue, the waves of hell's vast ocean wipes up a huricane and torments all other good for nothing meanies. This way no one will want me down there. If this is how I torment my ancestors in hell, what will it be like when I arrive?

Better to have me in heaven.

Why do I have a trucker mouth? I goes against every discomfort and spirit crushing attempt my mother made to make me a well manner lady.

Then of course I can go into a satanic trance and become that lady when I need to be. After that I release the family demon and go back to myself.

To be perfectly honest many American woman can be this coarse, but we enjoy it. It sends the European or Scandinavian family demon out of our soul and releases the 'New World' fresh free invigorating feeling of being your own person and not giving a damn about what others think.

Most will not expose this side of themselves in the company of Europeans because we always assume that European people are very sophisticated, upper class, and what every white person should be.

Sorry I am tired waiting for an oversized chocolate cake to be done baking.

And I had to spend time with my mother today, so she could pick at me and drive that demon of 'white perfection' back into me so I can feel my throat tightening and asphyxiate whatever respect I have for myself.

And more importantly it really amuses the heck out of me.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Oh and Tigerlily,

You know well mannered women don't make history? Well if you don't get the bumper sticker to remind yourself.

Egyptians
Member # 7531

Rate Member
Did any one of this forum see this web site:
Topfree Equal Rights Association http://www.tera.ca/
And What is your opinion on it?

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com