EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » love or lie? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: love or lie?
musicology
Member # 7824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for musicology     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to get your attention:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS BOOBS, BIG BEAUTIFUL BOOBS, BOOOOOOOOOOBS, YUMMY DELICIOUS BOOBS. BIG DINGLY BOOBS, BOUNCY BOOBS, BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS. boooooooooooooooooooobs.

aham...now, I agree. I totaly agree. I'm a women, I want a right to be topless, hell DO YOU MEN KNOW HOW MUCH A BRA HURTS? s***t, you have to wear it all the time, besides im not doing anything wrong im either home or on the beach...aham, now.,...I want to have a right to see a BIG BEAUTIFUL PENIS. yes, ladies and gents, just as that very nice man mr."Egyptians" wants his right to see a girl, including his daughter mind you (oh my,im forming a pic in my head, save me)TOPLESS, i want to see a man underwear-less! YES, i like BIG BEAUTIFUL PENISES.ahem....mr "egyptians" said that the man is not beautiful, that the women are, that is INCORECT. women think men are nice, and men think women are nice, women usally(not including lesbians) dont think their boobs/titties are nice, therefore men dont think they look nice, anyhow....I WANT PENIS I WANT PENIS...i want my husband to dance around with his PENIS bouncing up and down, WOHO! yes yes,and i will let my ahem...ahem...my uhm...(forgive me) SON...DO THE SAME...at home and BEACH. yes...yes....
(oh im sooooooooooooooo going to hell for this...)
over and out!!
ps: in light of this event...im hereby starting a association for free-underwearing-less-men. feel free to sign ladies

Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Umm Laura
Member # 7766

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Umm Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOLOL!!!!
The guy cant even think of anything original to say.... I'm starting to thing its a bot.... not a guy!!!
FREEDOMANDEQUALITY....FREEDOMANDEQUALITY..FREEDOMANDEQUALITY... I AM A DALEK....

Posts: 21 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Music, I am soooooooooooo in! There is nothing more enchanting than a bouncing penis no matter what kind of inspiration I need at the moment.
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Umm Laura
Member # 7766

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Umm Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BIG BOUNCING BRAIN-DEAD DICKHEAD!!!!

Maybe Egyptians will recognise himself??????

Posts: 21 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptians
Member # 7531

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptians     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any person,
There's nothing wrong to make my wife always topless on the home or on the beach. Wearing Nothing at her top. And belly dance topless at home in front of me and her children. There's nothing wrong to learn my daughter in the future her right to be topless in home or beach. Also, I will take a naked shower with my wife in the restroom every morning day. We will both naked in the shower in the restroom. I will ask my wife to let me touch her boobs and enjoy her boobs. That's my right because I am her husband. I have the right to enjoy her body.
Any person agree with me about what I said?

Posts: 87 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shara
Member # 8289

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shara   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can say with certainty that my egyptian man would never allow me to go topless in public, and absoulutely no way in the world would he encourage me to do so. To him this kind of woman is cheap and men who allow their women to do this have no respect for them.
Posts: 16 | From: UAE | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 8301

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when a relationship or a fling starts in a lie its all a lie. getting mixed up married people is always wrong. save urself the headache and trouble find someone better for you
Posts: 72 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptians:
Any person,
There's nothing wrong to make my wife always topless on the home or on the beach. Wearing Nothing at her top. And belly dance topless at home in front of me and her children. There's nothing wrong to learn my daughter in the future her right to be topless in home or beach. Also, I will take a naked shower with my wife in the restroom every morning day. We will both naked in the shower in the restroom. I will ask my wife to let me touch her boobs and enjoy her boobs. That's my right because I am her husband. I have the right to enjoy her body.

Oh my f*cking cow, are you still at it?

Sh*t joint a nudist colony already and leave us alone. Sheesh.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 8301

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any person,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
respect yourself and your kids.. its her right to also say no..you sound
like a pig

Posts: 72 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptians
Member # 7531

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptians     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any person,

Posts: 87 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smiley
Member # 8255

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for smiley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Any person,

And will it also be ok with you that whilst on the beach topless you daughter gets grabbed touched or looked at by strange men... if the answer is yes.. why dont you take her to the marriot.. and let her sit there topless.. many gulf arabs would enjoy just sitting there and looking and would also pay a lot to touch....whatliits do you set yourkids.. what values... s fr you wife what you do at home between the both of you is nothing to do with anyone.. so why are you bothering even to post it here.. why am i answering... cos you seem to need to know if we/i agree.. for your wife.. i don't care as for your daughter i think it is sad that her father would allow her to do such a thing.. ~~shakes head~~~

Posts: 230 | From: uk/U.A.E | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptians
Member # 7531

Rate Member
Any person,

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why does anybody even bother to reply to this asshole?? he is a sicko.. a pervert.. and will probably grow to be a child molester...Also.. He is replaying the same old tune over and over again... CAN WE PLEASE LET THIS THREAD DIE A DEATH???
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Why does anybody even bother to reply to this asshole?? he is a sicko.. a pervert.. and ..PLEASE GOD.. NEVER ALLOW THIS MAN TO HAVE A DAUGHTER!!!...Also.. He is re-playing the same old tune over and over again... CAN WE PLEASE LET THIS THREAD DIE A DEATH???

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptians
Member # 7531

Rate Member
Any person,

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Egyptians:
There's nothing wrong to make my wife belly dance topless at home in front of me and her children.

I will report you to Child Protection!!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptians
Member # 7531

Rate Member
Any person,

Egyptians
Member # 7531

Rate Member
Any person,

italian soul
Member # 2624

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for italian soul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
😳😳 [/QB][/QUOTE]
Posts: 19 | From: italia | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com