EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » How about a nice, light topic...like ''only U can stop the Evil'' (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: How about a nice, light topic...like ''only U can stop the Evil''
msjen
Member # 2852

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for msjen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TO ALL EVIL WOMEN

i think that adoula has sussed it out, so please find below some advice on how to find a suitable partner:

* check out that he hasn't been near a bath or any other form of running water for at least a month. you can do this if by getting approximately 10 metres close to him, if you don't sense a pungent smell, forget him

* make sure that he's "been around" quite a bit. you can sense that he can handle a woman well if he moves around in a kind of aprupt and un-coordinated manner and if he sometimes trips over his own feet. if he acts brutally whilst handling things such as doorknobs, cups, whatever he touches, then that is even better (it means that he has leant from experience that 'things' (including women) like that kind of touch.

* check out that he can't read or write: ask him to write down his name and telephone number.
if he doesn't want to do that, write down your own name and number for him . ONLY IF HE DOESN'T CALL, run aftr him and get on your knees for him to shag you. if he calls, however, forget him as that means that he can read.

* if he simply ignores you, that is also a good sign.

so girls, get your whip out

this was for all the evil ones amongst us, thank you adoula for inspiring me to help them.

and now for all the good ones:

monica, lori, jamilah, fanta, aaliyah, lisbeth and all others

would you join my keep fit campaign so we can run FAST as soon as we spot one of them???

and now to all non-evil and charming men out there: just hang on for a few weeks from now as the evil type will soon be extinct! (their level of intelligence does not allow them to use a whip in a co-ordinated manner ... hehe)

adoula by the way i have never heard the expression 'to be a good sex' before ... i always thought that it takes TWO (!) to tango ... but i'm meeting some friends tonight so i'll test them on their english vocabulary skills

[This message has been edited by msjen (edited 26 November 2003).]

Posts: 661 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adoula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jamilah:
I just want to state this:
"If there is no a woman in a man's life he would be deprived of help at the beginning, pleasure - in the middle , and consolations -at the end "

Ok Jamilah,
I'm thankful that the Creator made male and female. I will not get into who came first, such as the jokes that go, "God didn't quite get it right with men, and tried again and made females." Wouldn't this world be less interesting if there were only one gender?

Aaaaaah, but back to myself, if there were no men in the world, the wheel probably never would have been invented, and then where would U be? (Stuck at home!)

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

Posts: 544 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Adoula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now to all Evil women out there...

In order to be safe, I decided to lighten this thread a little bit.

U have the right to choose, either U R Evils with Angels wings, or Angels with Evils minds??

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

Posts: 544 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msjen
Member # 2852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for msjen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Adoula:

U have the right to choose, either U R Evils with Angels wings, or Angels with Evils minds??

check this one out, you won't know what's evil and wot's good if you look at it for more than 20 seconds ... hehe

Posts: 661 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lizbeth
Member # 2796

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Lizbeth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

HUMMM...not very good choices...

As for me ... how about and Angel with a flaming pitchfork
Reserved for only the most deserving of course. But hey, some of those evil men might LIKE it-hehehaha. It takes all kinds they say.
And what's wrong with a little a stab in the ass if it's done out of LOVE
Gotta keep them on their toes!!!!

a mild fire hazard ,
Lizbeth

Posts: 50 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jamilah
Member # 2957

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jamilah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know if there is just one gender there could be homosexuality or something else:-)

This is an evil then but.. mau be not 'cause there is no another choice then...

I don't no where i could be i never thought about it may be there wouldn't be me at all, and you and other members of this board..

Adoula,
i stated that if there is no women in men's life like he refuses the woman's presence in his life not like the whole female gender in the world

As for evil with angel's wings or angel with evil mind, i can't define what i am may be sometimes with evil mind like an angel

quote:
Ok Jamilah,
I'm thankful that the Creator made male and female. I will not get into who came first, such as the jokes that go, "God didn't quite get it right with men, and tried again and made females." Wouldn't this world be less interesting if there were only one gender?

Aaaaaah, but back to myself, if there were no men in the world, the wheel probably never would have been invented, and then where would U be? (Stuck at home!)

Posts: 247 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aaliyah
Member # 2861

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aaliyah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
no men in the world, the wheel probably never would have been invented, and then where would U be? (Stuck at home!)

Okay, so now I'm waiting for the historical evidence which proves wheel was invented by men

As for Adam and Eve, it's easy to blame her but didn't Adam have a mind on his own? He had the choice to whether eat that damn fruit or not...

Posts: 164 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Adoula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To msjen,

Exactly, this is the way I would like to portray them.

While we think of spiritual height and moral purity of females, their minds are full of material wealth.
Huh, and they say: Women are the "weaker sex?" Yeah right. Bite me…..lol

To Lizbeth and Jamilah:

Despite their physical weakness, they wield enough power to affect the surrounding people.

And they use this power to realize their insane whims and fancies, which we men usually tend to ignore as weird but intrinsic features of female psychology.
In general I see no remarkable source of the moral evil other than that within women.
It's significant that just the first woman, Eve, has been portrayed as the culprit of all the troubles of humankind, in the crucial myth of the Bible.

The analogous Greek myth indicates the woman named Pandora in a similar role.

Practically any vice of human nature, such as spite, irascibility, jealousy, greed, materialism, power lust, arrogance, vanity, conceit, immodesty, intolerance, ingratitude, tactlessness, insidiousness, hypocrisy, captiousness etc. should be acknowledged as a typical feature of female psychology but women's real nature is implicit because of their weakness.
And only in women these vices have physiological basis.

But we usually tend to wink at women's vices because we need them. Besides, we likely view a woman's vices as only her individual ones because they disagree to the proper female nature.
We only wish to see kind fairies in women, while according to their common notion men ought to be severe ruffians.

So, who are really kind and who are really severe? It's clear that everyone tends to assign their own qualities to the other people! Also each sex only try to play the role expected by the other, and compel the other to meet its own character.

To Aaliyah,

Eve agreed that perhaps The Almighty God was not as omnipotent as He liked to think and wouldn't it be a great improvement to have power over Man. She felt sure she would be better at being in charge. U see how much she have a materialistic view of things.
In fact, Adam and Eve were not the most successful of God creations so far. In fact He hadn't had a moments rest ever since he made them. He couldn't have come up with a worse pair. Adam was arrogant and lazy, Eve manipulative.

God knows why but Adam had struggled to understand why He needed to create another person in the first place and his whining had only stopped when God explained that He had created Woman in order to help do all the things Man couldn't. He gave up all hope of improvement when Adam barely listened to His big speech on which fruits they could and couldn't eat, only having eyes for the naked Woman standing in front of him.

U see, naked Eve gave the fruit to Adam, that is why he didn’t have a thought about anything rather than the kiss will be coming next to that…….

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adoula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok,
I like my Evil mother (Eve)
Put yourself in her place for a moment. God has placed you in a garden and given you permission to eat freely of every tree in the garden but one. Now you're alone in the garden. No one's watching. What do you do?

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Adoula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No.no..no
Eve was an Evil with an Angel wings.

That's not very hard to figure out.

If Adam was alone in the garden, what do he usually do in such circumstances?

Curiosity gets the best of him.

While he may fear God enough not to actually pop the forbidden fruit into his mouths, he might find himself wandering by the forbidden tree more often than usual.

Think of all the ways he could enjoy this tree without actually eating from it.

He could sniff it; that wouldn't be eating it. He could lick it. Technically, that wouldn't be eating it, either. He could break it open and use its juice as a perfume or an air freshener. He could play catch with the fruit.

He could make wreaths out of the leaves. He could actually spend a lot of time fiddling around with this tree without actually eating any of the fruit.

Poor kind father (Adam), the Evil Eve was there, that is why U R out of the garden now....

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

msjen
Member # 2852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for msjen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ok,
I like my Evil mother (Eve)
Put yourself in her place for a moment. God has placed you in a garden and given you permission to eat freely of every tree in the garden but one. Now you're alone in the garden. No one's watching. What do you do?

personally, i can think of a million better things to do than to eat an apple

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like:

????

Monica
quote:
Originally posted by msjen:
personally, i can think of a million better things to do than to eat an apple

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msjen
Member # 2852

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for msjen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Monica:
Like:

????

Monica

wot do you think of me!!!

but good one, made me laugh ...

Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Adoula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok jen,
It was a nice one from Monica.

But U see Evil Eve left Adam alone and went to socialize with the snake...lol

Didn't tried to cook for him and just thought of getting some junk food.

To all Adam sons in this world, pls. know your enemy.......lol

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

msjen
Member # 2852

Rate Member
quote:
Ok jen,
It was a nice one from Monica.

But U see Evil Eve left Adam alone and went to socialize with the snake...lol

Didn't tried to cook for him and just thought of getting some junk food.

To all Adam sons in this world, pls. know your enemy.......lol

JUNK FOOD??? SNAKES??? don't tell the chinese ... lol

Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Adoula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
JUNK FOOD??? SNAKES??? don't tell the chinese ... lol

Funny Jen,
May be the reason that Evil Eve convinced Angel Adam to eat from the forbidden fruit from the tree of the knowledge that she didn't wanted to cook to him. So she went to home delivery, but it was a bad home delivery by a snake.

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

msjen
Member # 2852

Rate Member
quote:
Funny Jen,
May be the reason that Evil Eve convinced Angel Adam to eat from the forbidden fruit from the tree of the knowledge that she didn't wanted to cook to him. So she went to home delivery, but it was a bad home delivery by a snake.

Funny Adoula

got another version, adam wanted THAT apple and no other; he took it and he eat it and then blamed it on Eve and the snake

now wot do you make of that ...

eves know your enemy ... lol ...

Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
May be he got it because he was very hungry, and no food in the firdge.
So it was Eve fault.
Evil Eve!!

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

msjen
Member # 2852

Rate Member
quote:
May be he got it because he was very hungry, and no food in the firdge.
So it was Eve fault.
Evil Eve!!

Maybe that was because Adam took away all her money to do the shopping as he thought that she was too materialistic!!!

Un-clever Adam!
... and this makes it his fault!!!

Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Adoula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No
Adam was not greedy, he gave her money for her shopping, go to coiffeur and beauty salon.

But she who was crazy about everything, so she spent all her money then got also the food money.

Poor Adam, your woman finished all your money.

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam...euuuh I mean Adoula,

Maybe that eve was not a 'natural' beauty after all...she needed to buy too many 'things', to make her 'pwetty' and go the coiffeur way, instead of the wash and wear way, he he he...

Wow, I don't remember anymore on which side I was on this thread. Oh yes, with the circumstances...

quote:
No
Adam was not greedy, he gave her money for her shopping, go to coiffeur and beauty salon.

But she who was crazy about everything, so she spent all her money then got also the food money.

Poor Adam, your woman finished all your money.

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Eve....eeh...Monica..lol
U missed alot.
I think why Adam didn't end his relationship with Eve? And just stay single for a few years to see where that leads to?.

He must be in the garden till now.....

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

msjen
Member # 2852

Rate Member
hey adam and eve

your arguments are flawed - there was no coiffeur and beauty salon in those days ... lol

Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Ok Evil..........msjen....lol
So why Eve didn't cook for me, and came with this apple??

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

msjen
Member # 2852

Rate Member
told ya B4 Adam:
if u rememba corrrectly, you actually took the apple yourself JUST B4 Eve was about to serve dinner (she likes to fuss over the food she serves you in order to keep you happy, so sometimes this takes longer than picking an apple from the tree). But you couldn't wait and took the apple instead, thinking that one apple is no apple ... No self-control ...

cheeky msjen

Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Adoula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eve depended on Adam to bring home the meat, cut down trees for firewood.

Adam was angry, spoiled (by Mama,) and terribly confused. And you can’t blame him.

He can not wait for three hours waiting for Eve to serve dinner.

She wants help with housework. He wants his dinner on time.

U know what was the dinner, rice with apples from the forbidden tree. And msjen still blame Adam not Eve.

Now what are we doing:

The years passed. Thousands of them. But things didn’t change much. Men still cut down trees, built concrete buildings, invented electricity, aeroplanes, plastic, conquered their natural environment.

They brought home the meat and potatoes and fed and clothed and protected generations of women.

The women cooked and had babies.

The years passed.Thousands of them. Men were the undisputed kings of castles, masters of homes. The strange thing is that women helped them maintain this position of power by in-fighting and competing over who could produce the most spoilt male.

But all these thousands of years, unknown to men, a slow revolution was brewing among the women folk. They began to ask questions. In England they asked why they couldn’t attend Cambridge. In India they fought to be educated. In Africa they refused to be circumcised. In Arabia they created schools for girls. In America they demanded the vote. They began to gather in groups in public places, and fight openly for their rights.

The men, seeing their power threatened, grew frightened. They kicked and fought to keep it. They called women who wanted simply to be respected as a human being or be given equal opportunities bad names, feminists, man haters, frustrated women.

Or let me say they called them Evil women.

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

msjen
Member # 2852

Rate Member
JAWOHL! ... and men STILL complain about dinner not being ready on time!

[This message has been edited by msjen (edited 30 November 2003).]

fantachero
Member # 2707

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fantachero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

Sorry I was away till more than a week time but I used the chance of being public holiday and go to a quite place with friends without any communications with real world. I see I have lots to follow up and will be back soon. Missed u all,

Take care

Posts: 117 | From: istanbul, turkey | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Hi Fanta,
We missed U a lot.

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Adoula,

After all these years, and after the 'feminist' phase and the abuse of that term 'feminist' by other groups - with hidden agendas - faded somehow, where do Egyptian women stand presently, in your opinion? Are they still considered evil by the other gender? Is it an excuse for men to justify their unhappiness in the institution of marriage, where they don't 'really' feel comfortable anymore?

I see that behind the mask of education, intelligence, progress, modernism in some cases, most Egyptian women still need to be more self confident, I still see a problem of low self esteem there.

On the other side, I see that men are also suffering from a low self esteem and that tends to generate the super machoism, most of the time.

An infusion of self confidence is certainly needed. That's for starters.

Would you please add?

Monica

quote:
Eve depended on Adam to bring home the meat, cut down trees for firewood.

Adam was angry, spoiled (by Mama,) and terribly confused. And you can’t blame him.

He can not wait for three hours waiting for Eve to serve dinner.

She wants help with housework. He wants his dinner on time.

U know what was the dinner, rice with apples from the forbidden tree. And msjen still blame Adam not Eve.

Now what are we doing:

The years passed. Thousands of them. But things didn’t change much. Men still cut down trees, built concrete buildings, invented electricity, aeroplanes, plastic, conquered their natural environment.

They brought home the meat and potatoes and fed and clothed and protected generations of women.

The women cooked and had babies.

The years passed.Thousands of them. Men were the undisputed kings of castles, masters of homes. The strange thing is that women helped them maintain this position of power by in-fighting and competing over who could produce the most spoilt male.

But all these thousands of years, unknown to men, a slow revolution was brewing among the women folk. They began to ask questions. In England they asked why they couldn’t attend Cambridge. In India they fought to be educated. In Africa they refused to be circumcised. In Arabia they created schools for girls. In America they demanded the vote. They began to gather in groups in public places, and fight openly for their rights.

The men, seeing their power threatened, grew frightened. They kicked and fought to keep it. They called women who wanted simply to be respected as a human being or be given equal opportunities bad names, feminists, man haters, frustrated women.

Or let me say they called them Evil women.

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 30 November 2003).]

Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Adoula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monica,
As per your request, I will say my opinion.

The chief justice in ancient Egypt was a goddess named Maat, Egypt gave birth to the women's movement in the Middle East back in 1924 when feminist Hoda Sharaawi tore off her veil.

But modern Egyptian women haven't fared so well. Finally there was a push by First Lady Suzanne Mubarak, the unofficial cultural capital of the Middle East may soon appoint its first female justices, according to the National Council of Women, established by the president in 2000.

Women now work, vote and speak their minds to a much greater degree. But when it comes to self confidence, they fail.

Women now may have the choice to go out, but do you think all of their male counterparts would let them go out? It's their husbands and brothers and fathers that won't let them go out. The government gives more power to women than the culture.

It will take work, time and turmoil to change a culture that is dominated by men. And for now, it is not about the acting, speaking or even writing out of thoughts and desires, but rather, of acknowledging, embracing and giving worth to what is within.

Egypt's most famous feminist, Nawal el Saadawi argues that Muslim women are in a crisis, caught in a trench between the pressures of modernization and the power of the fundamentalists.

I am not convinced that women are going forward in Egypt; we are going backward," says el Saadawi, who once fled the country after Islamists declared her an apostate, attempted to dissolve her marriage, and threatened to kill her.

This isn't the end of the struggle for women's rights in Egypt, they still have far to go.

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

Lori
Member # 2390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lori     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
QUOTE:Women now work, vote and speak their minds to a much greater degree. But when it comes to self confidence, they fail.

Women now may have the choice to go out, but do you think all of their male counterparts would let them go out? It's their husbands and brothers and fathers that won't let them go out. The government gives more power to women than the culture.QUOTE

In this case it's good that men are used to eating apples. It frees the women from slaving in the kitchen.

Men, enjoy your apples, we are all going out to the beauty salon ... or wherever...

Lori the Free Woman

------------------
In Love With Egypt

[This message has been edited by Lori (edited 30 November 2003).]

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Hi free woman,

People think their purpose is to please their bodies, when in fact it is to please their soul.

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

msjen
Member # 2852

Rate Member
quote:
when in fact it is to please their soul.

think most women know that ... it just helps to be happy with their body, tooo ...

diplomatic jen

Jamilah
Member # 2957

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jamilah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam and Eve, Eve and Adam......

May be everything wasn't like this how do you know?!?!?!?!? this is just what people tell nobody knows what is the TRUE!!!!!!

Posts: 247 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
quote:
think most women know that ... it just helps to be happy with their body, tooo ...

diplomatic jen

Ok diplomatic jen.
Women must make list of things they would do if they really love their body. Go one by one and start doing it.

But the most important thing is to be patient with themselves and not to leave Adam without food and go to the beauty salon...lol

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Adoula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok Jamilah:

According to the Bible, Adam and Eve were the first man and the first woman. God created them already grown up and put them in a place called the Garden of Eden, where they could find everything they needed to live and where they could enjoy life.

The problem I have with this story the way it's written in the Bible is that it leaves out a lot of the stuff about how Adam and Eve learned how to live in the garden and how to treat each other and how to take care of things around them. In other words, Adam and Eve may have had grown-up bodies, but surely they were like babies when they were first made and they must have had a lot to learn.

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

Jamilah
Member # 2957

Rate Member
You know why it's written like this because people should always and are tend to learn something new and find new decisions and ways of doing this or that, otherwise there wasn't interests to the life 'cause everybody could know their destiny (according to Adam and Eve).

quote:
Ok Jamilah:

According to the Bible, Adam and Eve were the first man and the first woman. God created them already grown up and put them in a place called the Garden of Eden, where they could find everything they needed to live and where they could enjoy life.

The problem I have with this story the way it's written in the Bible is that it leaves out a lot of the stuff about how Adam and Eve learned how to live in the garden and how to treat each other and how to take care of things around them. In other words, Adam and Eve may have had grown-up bodies, but surely they were like babies when they were first made and they must have had a lot to learn.

Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Ok, I will tell U the stroy as it happened.

"Adam," she said, "open your eyes. Look around you. Can U see all this beautiness around.

Adam just laughed. "Don't be ridiculous, Eve."

I'm stronger than you," he said, "and I'm going to prove it."

"Oh Adam," she sighed, "you're not stronger than me, only bigger and made fierce by your obsession with this One thing."

Eve left him, she felt there is no hope with such relationship becuse there is no romance.

She met the snake, "Dear one," she asked, "what should I do about Adam and his obsession?"

"Show Adam something new." the snake answered.

Now, U know the rest of the story, the apple was this something new....

So Adam was an Evil coz he didn't responded to the romantic Eve.

Eve was an Evil coz she didn't respected Adam.

Certainly the snake was Evil also as it who recommended the solution.

quote:
You know why it's written like this because people should always and are tend to learn something new and find new decisions and ways of doing this or that, otherwise there wasn't interests to the life 'cause everybody could know their destiny (according to Adam and Eve).

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very clever Adoula!

quote:

"Adam," she said, "open your eyes. Look around you. Can U see all this beautiness around.

"Oh Adam," she sighed, "you're not stronger than me, only bigger and made fierce by your obsession with this One thing."

Eve left him, she felt there is no hope with such relationship becuse there is no romance.

She met the snake, "Dear one," she asked, "what should I do about Adam and his obsession?"

msjen
Member # 2852

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for msjen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ok diplomatic jen.
Women must make list of things they would do if they really love their body. Go one by one and start doing it.

But the most important thing is to be patient with themselves and not to leave Adam without food and go to the beauty salon...lol

please re-read un-diplomatic adoula!

'love their body' is different from 'being happy with it'

if you love your body too much it can easily become an obsession ... if you're happy with it your mind is free for other things in life !!!

unhappy jen

msjen
Member # 2852

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for msjen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

i would like to contend that adam scored an additional evil point for haveing an obsession!!!

Jamilah
Member # 2957

Rate Member
Dear friend Adoula,

Ok now, come on, I got
it, let me share your thoughts who leaves you all the time hungry, without a dinner and go to a beauty salon?!?!?!?!:-)

quote:

msjen
Member # 2852

Rate Member
quote:
Dear friend Adoula,

Ok now, come on, I got
it, let me share your thoughts who leaves you all the time hungry, without a dinner and go to a beauty salon?!?!?!?!:-)

hey jamilah

as the hungry man hasn't responded yet ... i think someone's fed him now what do you think?

Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Adoula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Jamilah and Jen,

I already took my dinner, went out with friends.

And hope all Evil women will enjoy their time in the beauty salons.

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

Jamilah
Member # 2957

Rate Member
Hey Adoula!

I guess it was a diiner of reconciliation with your "EVIL WOMAN" ('cause we didn't hear from you for all time already )

quote:
Hi Jamilah and Jen,

I already took my dinner, went out with friends.

And hope all Evil women will enjoy their time in the beauty salons.

msjen
Member # 2852

Rate Member
ahh of course, "friends" , hehe anyone who spent time in a beauty salon before ... ?
Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Hi Jamilah and Jen,
As U mentioned the Beauty Salon
The Place Where Pure Evil Lurks......
The only place that women could go and be with other women with no men around.

yet! I have a question, why U sit in one place for long periods of time and letting something blow extremely hot air on you?

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hi I have a question, why U sit in one place for long periods of time and letting something blow extremely hot air on you?

hahaha this one I couldn't resist...Adoula every married women does it daily..but we have another name for it...."listening to your husband!" hahahaha

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Hi Laura,
Wifes craves communication, pushes their husbands into a corner just to get them talking. They push and push, and Pow! He explodes, hot air, cold water...etc.

I think U must accept, as U who pushed....lol

So do U know what men say about listening to their wifes.....lol

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com