EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » How about a nice, light topic...like ''only U can stop the Evil'' (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: How about a nice, light topic...like ''only U can stop the Evil''
msjen
Member # 2852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for msjen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Adoula:
So do U know what men say about listening to their wifes.....lol

hey Adoula

... still waiting for an answer to this one ... lol

[This message has been edited by msjen (edited 07 December 2003).]

Posts: 661 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Adoula

I missed this thread, so let me add a little 'devilish' touch to it!

Surely, an evil person can be arrested and imprisoned, but can evil be arrested and imprisoned? No. Then, evil is in fact an absence.

We all know that the remedy for an absence is a presence, thus, if evil is an absence, it can't be healed with an absence.

And, hatred of evil will not diminish it, but increase it because it affects the one who hates, and it makes that person a hateful one.

So, if you strike against the darkness without compassion, you yourself will enter that circle of darkness. Therefore, a compassionate heart can fight evil directly and it can bring light, where there was darkness.

In all honesty, I seriously believe that the place where we have to begin eliminating evil, is within ourselves, humans.

Conclusion: Kindness and love, are obviously the appropriate response to evil!

Which means dear Adoula, that if you are sincerely convinced that all women are indeed evil, your only solution is to love them all!

Quite a punishment right?

Monica

QUOTE]Originally posted by Adoula:
Those are the Evil women.

[/QUOTE]

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 07 December 2003).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Adoula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by msjen:
hey Adoula

... still waiting for an answer to this one ... lol

[This message has been edited by msjen (edited 07 December 2003).]

Well Jen,

Women say, "I can't get him to open up! He just doesn't listen! I know there is something inside but, I can't get it out of him."

There may be a ring of truth in the female complaint that men never seem to listen to a word they say.

When men and women come together in conversation, problems may arise - because the two genders are, in effect, speaking in different styles.

Men often don't understand what women "really" mean when they speak. Many a joke has been made about the fact.

Do U know:
A Man’s Guide to the Scoring System...
When she wants to talk, you listen, displaying a concerned expression: +20
When she wants to talk, you listen, for over 30 minutes: +5
You listen for more than 30 minutes, without looking at the television: +10
She realizes this is because you’ve fallen asleep: -10

NOW:

Here is the answer U R waiting:

Listening to wifes is very relaxing and make men fall a sleep quickly.....lol

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

Posts: 544 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Adoula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monica,

Im a simple man. All I want is enough sleep for two normal men, enough Turkish coffee for three, and enough women for four.

But to love them all is impossible.....lol

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

Posts: 544 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Adoula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monica,
Do U know that: man is a natural polygamist. He always has one woman leading him by the nose and another hanging on to his coattails.

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was a fun thread Adoula! You got us going there for a while...I wonder after some time has passed, do you have any new thoughts about evilish women vs good natured men, and the opposite? What about an update.

Or is this a dead thread, forever? but we can revive it ....or is it not so cool anymore...only kidding! pulling your leg...

Take care!
Monica

quote:
Monica,
Do U know that: man is a natural polygamist. He always has one woman leading him by the nose and another hanging on to his coattails.

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Show me a woman who isn't an Evil and I'll show you a real man.

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wooooow.....you mean if we agree that all women are evil, all men are not really men ?

That could start an exciting conversation...[maybe]!!

In all good spirit always!

Monica
PS: BTW, do you know what would be the Arabization of the expression:'Wooooow' in Egypt??

quote:
Show me a woman who isn't an Evil and I'll show you a real man.

Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
hahahha
However, since I am such a tease I think I would re-start another topic to let men answer this.

I think real men must control evil women............lol

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

msjen
Member # 2852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for msjen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess that means that there are only non-real men left for the smart women ... :-(
Monica, wot shall we do now???

Posts: 661 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Adoula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Msjen,
Smart women take the attitude that if this is the best men can do, so they'll just go to the dance alone, the movie without a date, and the rest of their lives without the true companion just hearing the FM radio.

So what do U prefer: to be smart and live alone, or to be an evil and have the guy who knows how to cook, who sends flowers, and who is so romantic and loving?

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Adoula, msjen this is taking another direction, and since it seems that nobody cares really let's have a party he he he!!!

The evil women conspiracy vs the perfect catch! Hey it sounds right somehow!

quote:
Msjen,
Smart women take the attitude that if this is the best men can do, so they'll just go to the dance alone, the movie without a date, and the rest of their lives without the true companion just hearing the FM radio.

So what do U prefer: to be smart and live alone, or to be an evil and have the guy who knows how to cook, who sends flowers, and who is so romantic and loving?

Jamilah
Member # 2957

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jamilah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, yeah, we always have to choose something - to be like that or like this, we have to change in this way or that to suit somebody or smb's needs - not fair....
But it's better to give no matter what is the outcome for to be thankful for that experiense...
quote:

Posts: 247 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zenya
Member # 2915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zenya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You must have not walked around a park and seen men masterbating or peeing in the streets, its funny how you don't see women doing this? so I guess WOMEN ARE EVIL RIGHT?
I can't believe the level of minds in this country, I can't wait to get back to civilization where people don't pretend to be human .

Posts: 49 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
To Zenya

Look, this is not about skin color, hair texture, or a certain nationality.

Americans must know that they have not been rightly civilized. No one can enslave another who has equal education (knowledge).

Civilization results from a collective effort to better a group or society through management of behavior and resrouces.

Although some species of animals exhibit behavior that can be characterized as some sort of civilized behavior, some men has lowered civilization to such a rude level.

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

kay in love
Member # 3444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kay in love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi adoula

"So what do U prefer: to be smart and live alone, or to be an evil and have the guy who knows how to cook, who sends flowers, and who is so romantic and loving? "

does this mean i have to be 'evil' to get a loving relationship?
Thanks for letting me know what i have been doing wrong all these years!!
take this in the spirit it was writen
much love
kay

Posts: 128 | From: uk | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoBBoSS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i guess i am always late, it is a nice thread adoula, i am a man, but i think that men can be more evil , because in our society it i hard to find a man forced to do something , and the man is always the final good manners keeper, and he must be stronger regarding his emotional temptations, opposite to women , whch sometimes emotions and feelings may affect them much,
but i guess evilness is much more a man's responsibility than a woman's one.
monica: to be evil and gain a helping man , what a concept, it is a risky plan , beside for myself and may be others thinks like me , i don't like evil thoughts, nor too smart plans, i don't feel relax whn i see complex plans .

guys, life is sooooooooooooooo simple , don't complicate it more and more
kay , stick to what u r , it is much better, sometimes when minds interfer it ruins everything.

------------------
BoBBoSS

Posts: 249 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BoBBoSS,

Some of us were just having a fun challenge here, for discussion and entertainment purposes only. Nothing serious.

All in good spirit!
Monica

quote:
Originally posted by BoBBoSS:
i guess i am always late, it is a nice thread adoula, i am a man, but i think that men can be more evil , because in our society it i hard to find a man forced to do something , and the man is always the final good manners keeper, and he must be stronger regarding his emotional temptations, opposite to women , whch sometimes emotions and feelings may affect them much,
but i guess evilness is much more a man's responsibility than a woman's one.
monica: to be evil and gain a helping man , what a concept, it is a risky plan , beside for myself and may be others thinks like me , i don't like evil thoughts, nor too smart plans, i don't feel relax whn i see complex plans .

guys, life is sooooooooooooooo simple , don't complicate it more and more
kay , stick to what u r , it is much better, sometimes when minds interfer it ruins everything.

BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for BoBBoSS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we are still just having a fun challenge , may be my words seemed to be serious , but it was in same mood, don't worry , it was not that serious as it appeared

------------------
BoBBoSS

Posts: 249 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Kay,
I know only one thing, that good is better than evil.

In today?s society, evil does exist but there is no reason to glorify.

I believe that without evil you do not know the nature of good because you have no knowledge of what the other is.

Although I agree that some people are prone to evil, I think their minds do convince them that things are okay, because as long as they are having fun then nothing else matters. But that's a second side just like anything else.

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

kay in love
Member # 3444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kay in love     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dear adoula
i agree good is better than evil

i dont think some people are prone to evil i think it has alot to do with upbringing and life situations.

the one thing we must never forget is

WE HAVE A CHOICE

we choose to act in the ways we do. we never loose the right to choose bettween good and bad!

gosh - got a bit heated there for a moment. but this is what i think.

as you say adoula there are two sides to everything i happen to think this is part of the fun and challenge of being alive. if there were not two sides to everything then just think how short this forum would be!

much love
kay X

Posts: 128 | From: uk | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com