EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » looking for accomodation

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: looking for accomodation
tazfaa
Member # 3270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tazfaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am looking for someone who can help me find accomodation in cairo if... any english speaking esate agents could get back to me i am willing to ring them from uk to get the information i need.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoola
Member # 3192

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoola     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you looking to buy or rent? If renting, for how long? Do you have a preferred area? A budget?
Posts: 22 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tazfaa
Member # 3270

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tazfaa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am looking at Nasr city middle class area safe and secure and i am looking to rent for approx 6 months to a year there are 2 adults and 6 children aged 16 to 2years old, if possible we are looking for a villa and we have a budget of LE 2500 per month for rental but this can be negotiated.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to make an assumption here... if you are willing to live in Nasr City, you must have a car or some private transportation available? Yes? If that is true, you might want to look at renting a place out of Cairo. There is a new, very popular development outside Cairo called Rehaab. They even have buses for Rehaab that come into the city all the time. People that are buying out there are raving about it, and I am going to guess that the prices on villas out there are much more reasonable, and there are lots more villas out there than you'll be finding in Nasr City. A villa in Nasr City is pretty rare.

Good luck and happy moving!

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neighbour of jack
Member # 2965

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for neighbour of jack     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are right Debbie. I know people living in Rehaab and they think it is fab.
Posts: 35 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pris
Member # 3338

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pris   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would be interested in prices to rent, too..just give a price range for a 3 bedroom apartment both in Cairo or in American suburbs to give an idea?? I would be interested in a villa in the suburbs, if that's where they're found if they don't cost a lot. Costs in American dollars would be appreciated.

Posts: 5 | From: West Palm Beach, Fl USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nsani
Member # 3071

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nsani     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe I have an honest and smart broker for you. Write to me at nsaniy@yahoo.com and I will direct the guy to talk to you. He is such a dependable guy, so you don't have to be worried.
Nsaniy

Posts: 20 | From: Cameroon | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know a free flat in Nasr City for rent.
Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by egy_prince:
I know a free flat in Nasr City for rent.

I assume you mean an "available" flat for rent. If it is "free", I'd say, the price is right!

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
I assume you mean an "available" flat for rent. If it is "free", I'd say, the price is right!

No, I mean free, free of inhabitants lool

Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egypt_nile
Member # 2798

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egypt_nile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tazfaa:
I am looking for someone who can help me find accomodation in cairo if... any english speaking esate agents could get back to me i am willing to ring them from uk to get the information i need.

Hi,

If you're looking for an apartment for rent in Cairo, i can help you in that.

I have more than apartment for For Rent
( Short-term & Long-term) in Heliopolis and Nasr City in Cairo.

One of these apartments is a Superlux, New Furnished Apartment located in a Quite Classy area in Cairo

Apartment consists of :
* 2 Bedrooms
* 2 Bathrooms ( electric heaters, washing machine )
* 2 Reception areas + wonderful dining place
* American Style fully equipped Kitchen with all electrical appliances.
* Fully Air-conditioned
* Telephone line + Internet Access
* Satellite ( NileSat + ArabSat + All Europe + Turkey..etc)
* 7th Floor
* Elevator
* Security Guard
* Private Parking

The apartment is very clean and tidy, fully furnished on high standards, and well decorated from inside.

It is located in a prestigious area where you can easily find all your needs like: Supermarkets, shopping Malls, Recreational places,Restaurants, Shops, Pharmacies, Hospital ….etc.

The area is well served by all kinds of transportation ( taxi, Buses, cars .. etc) it is 15 minutes from Cairo Airport.

--------------------------
* Rent can be per day / week / month
(( Special Rental Prices ))
---------------------------
Please email me directly on:

( egypt_nile2003@yahoo.com )

Posts: 107 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com