EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Hi everryone, I'm back!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hi everryone, I'm back!
Lori
Member # 2390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lori     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, I was back actually yesterday, but this is just a way to say hello to all of you!

Hopefully I'll be posting more this year.

I missed Egypt a lot, and when on the high snowy ski slopes I imagined skiiing on sand dunes, with the sun shining in my face (by the way, is it possible?) or at least water-skiing in Sharm...

Will post a thread on a book called "The Egyptian" by Mika Waltari, but need to finish it first

Cheers to everyone and a wonderful year ahead!

Lori

------------------
In Love With Egypt

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back Lori. I'm confused though. Is this this same Lori with the belly dancing avatar at ET? Or was it that Lori that came here to say you aren't the same so we aren't supposed to get you mixed up? I guess I'm mixed up.

HELP!

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lori
Member # 2390

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lori     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
Welcome back Lori. I'm confused though. Is this this same Lori with the belly dancing avatar at ET? Or was it that Lori that came here to say you aren't the same so we aren't supposed to get you mixed up? I guess I'm mixed up.

HELP!

Hi Debbie. Yes, I'm the Lori with the belly dancing avatar at ET, the one who asked you for advice about shopping for belly dancing outfits. Sadly, I didn't make it back to Egypt yet. This does not mean I've forgotten

------------------
In Love With Egypt

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lori...what an appropriately nice way to describe your holidays! Take a peek at the latest issue of Egypt Today, if you haven't already, you'll love it: http://www.egypttoday.com

The book you mentioned sounds right on!!!! tell us more please!

Wishing you a great year too!

Monica
'Go with the flow in 2004'

quote:
Originally posted by Lori:
OK, I was back actually yesterday, but this is just a way to say hello to all of you!

Hopefully I'll be posting more this year.

I missed Egypt a lot, and when on the high snowy ski slopes I imagined skiiing on sand dunes, with the sun shining in my face (by the way, is it possible?) or at least water-skiing in Sharm...

Will post a thread on a book called "The Egyptian" by Mika Waltari, but need to finish it first

Cheers to everyone and a wonderful year ahead!

Lori

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 09 January 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Lori,
I was in the good belly dancing store today. What a great place with fair prices and everything. It really is a good store. Can't wait to take someone that really wants to buy something there, into it.

------------------
www.casualcairodetours.pyramids.net for customized excursions in Cairo and beyond
Dds71@aol.com

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com