EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Monica (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Monica
msjen
Member # 2852

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for msjen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dear all

i just quickly wanted to share a wonderful experience with you guys -

i met my FIRST EVER on-line friend this week. after hearing all these stories about not so nice experiences i would like to share that i am soooooo happy that we met, we had fantastic 2 days together!

as all previous e-mail contact was very honest and straight-forward, there was not really any surprise and she was exactly as stunning and lovely as i had thought

so heads up for cyber-friendships!

msjen

Posts: 661 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am with you on this one Jen!! I can honestly say that everyone I have met from the internet has been really great. No surprises, just good honest people I am proud to be associated with!
I am glad your first time was good, and I hope you go on to meet many many more!

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JEN...you beat me to it!!!!!!

I wanted to be first to write about the most wonderful FIRST ever cyber friend, generous and beautiful and funny and intelligent, and classy msjen, and that we almost missed our trains and I actually missed my flight ...but got the next flight and thankfully made the connecting flight home, and I haven't slept yet since the moment we said byebyebye....and I think it shows...

Seriously, msjen, thank you so much for those 2 marvellous days, and everyone should know that while we were discussing Egypt passionately, as well as politics within the Arab world in general, in a Spanish restaurant in Dusseldorf, yesterday, people got interested in our conversation and shared their knowledge on the subject matter, and lunch lasted 5 hours!!!! I say that was successful!

And as Shareen said, it would be GREAT to meet many other ES members, don't you think??? Who's next?????

Best regards always, catch you later...
Monica

quote:
Originally posted by msjen:
dear all

i met my FIRST EVER on-line friend this week. after hearing all these stories about not so nice experiences i would like to share that i am soooooo happy that we met, we had fantastic 2 days together!

as all previous e-mail contact was very honest and straight-forward, there was not really any surprise and she was exactly as stunning and lovely as i had thought

msjen

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is spectacular that you two met, and you both had such a good experience.

Although, I gotta say I am still blown away to find, in this day and age, people that are on their FIRST ever cyber meeting. I guess I've been meeting (in person) cyber friends since 97, and wouldn't have a life if it weren't for cyber friends that I've met in real life.....not to mention a job... my livelihood depends on meeting people from the cyber world, and convincing people in the cyber world that I'm a safe and sane person to trust and deal with. LOL
I'm glad you've broken the ice though and have a whole new world of friends out there to meet and learn more about. WELCOME!

Just wait til either of you get here to Cairo. We'll blow you away with all the friends you're gonna meet.

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fantachero
Member # 2707

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fantachero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi msjen&monica,

Its really great that you two has finally met.Actually I was not so surprised that you spend great time together because you were so great here also.
I am so jealous now...Wish we all could have a chance to meet in real somewhere in the world.

Best wishes to both and all,

quote:
dear all

msjen

Posts: 117 | From: istanbul, turkey | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oops

[This message has been edited by Shareen (edited 09 January 2004).]

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
convincing people in the cyber world that I'm a safe and sane person to trust and deal with.

Safe and sane? I seem to remember dodging traffic in Cairo streets with you doing your impression of Moses parting the Red Sea!!

msjen
Member # 2852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for msjen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shareen:
I am with you on this one Jen!! I can honestly say that everyone I have met from the internet has been really great. No surprises, just good honest people I am proud to be associated with!
I am glad your first time was good, and I hope you go on to meet many many more!

thank you Shareen
by the way your company is missed on the filming thread!!!

Posts: 661 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msjen
Member # 2852

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for msjen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aloha Monica
wot u still haven't slept? surely no-one will notice
awaiting details re the missed flight!
jen x

msjen
Member # 2852

Rate Member
quote:

Although, I gotta say I am still blown away to find, in this day and age, people that are on their FIRST ever cyber meeting. I guess I've been meeting (in person) cyber friends since 97, and wouldn't have a life if it weren't for cyber friends that I've met in real life.....not to mention a job... my livelihood depends on meeting people from the cyber world, and convincing people in the cyber world that I'm a safe and sane person to trust and deal with. LOL
I'm glad you've broken the ice though and have a whole new world of friends out there to meet and learn more about. WELCOME!

Just wait til either of you get here to Cairo. We'll blow you away with all the friends you're gonna meet.

safe and sane???
not sure if you'd really want to meet me then ...
Monica wot do you think? safe and sane???

msjen
Member # 2852

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by fantachero:
Hi msjen&monica,

Its really great that you two has finally met.Actually I was not so surprised that you spend great time together because you were so great here also.
I am so jealous now...Wish we all could have a chance to meet in real somewhere in the world.

how about .... sharm in october!

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Safe and sane Debbie? I thought you were as crazy as msjen and I, on holidays at least, hehehe...
msjen is soooooo sane but at the same time so fun crazy, I have no clue how she does it!!! In control, and so aware of train schedules and all...

So Debbie, as a hopefully sure thing, msjen and I are planning another reunion for October 2004...in Egypt, and we also plan to visit YOU for SURE, as well as others that invited us!!!

quote:

safe and sane???
not sure if you'd really want to meet me then ...
Monica wot do you think? safe and sane???

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 09 January 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Fanta, if you can make it in October maybe we can meet you too!?
Have a super day!
Monica

quote:
Originally posted by fantachero:
Hi msjen&monica,

Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Adoula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Monica:
Hey Fanta, if you can make it in October maybe we can meet you too!?
Have a super day!
Monica

Monica, Jen, Fanta
October will be great in Sharm, but unfortunately I will be in Koln, Germany at that time.
So, may be another Adoula will welcome U at the airport.....lol

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

Posts: 544 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You will be in Germany for a full month??? Maybe we'll catch you on the way to Sharm/Cairo!?
If not, we can always wish, he he he...

quote:
Originally posted by Adoula:
Monica, Jen, Fanta
October will be great in Sharm, but unfortunately I will be in Koln, Germany at that time.
So, may be another Adoula will welcome U at the airport.....lol

Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adoula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOOOOPS, politics within Arab world..Thanks God, no Egyptian police was around in this Spanish restaurant.

Jen, different people play different roles in our life, and we need all these different elements.

Developing friends online is one of the best things about the Internet. I have friends all over the world and I know I will most likely never get to meet a lot of them, but I had some meetings.

And certainly am always open for new meetings, specially those whom I really like to meet.

quote:
JEN...you beat me to it!!!!!!

I wanted to be first to write about the most wonderful FIRST ever cyber friend, generous and beautiful and funny and intelligent, and classy msjen, and that we almost missed our trains and I actually missed my flight ...but got the next flight and thankfully made the connecting flight home, and I haven't slept yet since the moment we said byebyebye....and I think it shows...

Seriously, msjen, thank you so much for those 2 marvellous days, and everyone should know that while we were discussing Egypt passionately, as well as politics within the Arab world in general, in a Spanish restaurant in Dusseldorf, yesterday, people got interested in our conversation and shared their knowledge on the subject matter, and lunch lasted 5 hours!!!! I say that was successful!

And as Shareen said, it would be GREAT to meet many other ES members, don't you think??? Who's next?????

Best regards always, catch you later...
Monica

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

Posts: 544 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Adoula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From 26 September till 6 October.

Can take a vacation only between 12 and 18 October..lol

quote:
You will be in Germany for a full month??? Maybe we'll catch you on the way to Sharm/Cairo!?

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

[This message has been edited by Adoula (edited 09 January 2004).]

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member

Let's follow up in August again!

quote:
From 26 September till 6 October.

Can take a vacation only between 12 and 18 October..lol

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 16 April 2004).]

Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Ok let us make it for dinner....lol

quote:
Jen, please note Adoula's availability ... we can't miss meeting with the Mask Master himself, right?

Well...if we meet for lunch, we'll need at least 5 hours of your time!

Let's follow up in August again!

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Adoula ...

10 hours and a half then, as the goodbyes take at least 30 minutes....

Deal:in 9 months, almost to the day...

msjen are you game?

quote:
Ok let us make it for dinner....lol

Nadia1
Member # 3355

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nadia1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

WOW Debbie is that true? I only met 2 of my cyber pals and i decided against it for life, not that it wasn't pleasant , but well, lemme say well she was no Meg Ryan and he definitely was no Tom Hanks. Guess you're very lucky sweetie. By the way how long have you been living in Egypt? you seem very knowledgable , I'm really impressed, Oh and Debbie do you have any idea where i can get my copy of Maadi Messenger (you sound like a Maadi resident)? They never have enough copies, whenever i ask for it it's always too late

Posts: 18 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nadia1
Member # 3355

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nadia1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooops this is a blank post, i just noticed my last one was no. 13, I hate no. 13, this is 14
Posts: 18 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msjen
Member # 2852

Rate Member
quote:

Monica, Köln is just next door to where we met and a very nice city! could you plan your route via Köln?

maybe that time we would even get a chance to get away from a restauratnt to actually show you around a little ...

msjen
Member # 2852

Rate Member
quote:
OOOOOPS, politics within Arab world..Thanks God, no Egyptian police was around in this Spanish restaurant.

Jen, different people play different roles in our life, and we need all these different elements.

i couldn't agree more!

quote:
Developing friends online is one of the best things about the Internet. I have friends all over the world and I know I will most likely never get to meet a lot of them, but I had some meetings.

And certainly am always open for new meetings, specially those whom I really like to meet.

i'm just in the process of arranging my next meeting with both you and Monica!

you mentioned 12-18 October for a holiday. would it be possible for you to get to sharm by any chance?

Monica, Fanta, does that fit into your tight schedules?

msjen
Member # 2852

Rate Member
quote:
Adoula ...

10 hours and a half then, as the goodbyes take at least 30 minutes....

Deal:in 9 months, almost to the day...

msjen are you game?

OF COURSE! game for almost anything, legal and moral boundaries providing ...you should know that by now ...

but WHERE? Köln or Sharm? Or both ...

Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Agree on both, Kln and Sharm.
What about other friends?

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nadia1:
WOW Debbie is that true? I only met 2 of my cyber pals and i decided against it for life, not that it wasn't pleasant , but well, lemme say well she was no Meg Ryan and he definitely was no Tom Hanks. Guess you're very lucky sweetie. Well, not all of mine have been men, and even of the men, they weren't all Tom Hank types, but hey, there have been a few....not bad anyway. By the way how long have you been living in Egypt? Six years next month. you seem very knowledgable , I'm really impressed, Thanks! Oh and Debbie do you have any idea where i can get my copy of Maadi Messenger (you sound like a Maadi resident)? Nope, I live in Heliopolis, but usually there is a copy at The Swiss Chalet restaurant. That is where I usually find one anyway.... not that I find them very often, but picked up my last issue there. They never have enough copies, whenever i ask for it it's always too late

Maybe if we really want copies we'll have to start going to church?

See you around.
Debbie

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fantachero
Member # 2707

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fantachero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sharm in october? That is really a great idea,I usually have a week holiday in october and will try to arrange.I was always curious about sharm but absolutely more curious to meet all of you...

quote:
how about .... sharm in october!

Posts: 117 | From: istanbul, turkey | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nadia1
Member # 3355

Rate Member
[][/QUOTE]
Maybe if we really want copies we'll have to start going to church?

See you around.
Debbie[/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks for the detailed reply, you're a sweetheart. Maadi Messenger in Church? why? it does tell about various activities and events going on in Maadi churches and so on but it's also where you advertise for almost everything in Maadi, I tell my freinds that is where they should look if they're looking for apartments,hangouts, workshops and so on. Still the church sounds like a good place to look. Thanks again

Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
How about Luxor in March or Florida in May? lol
freeman
Member # 2671

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for freeman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everybody
I miss you all a lot
there is so many new members on the board and every thing seems to work great for all
It's so nice that 2 of the famous members have finaly met...
I am happy for all of you and wish all the best.

[This message has been edited by freeman (edited 13 January 2004).]

Posts: 482 | From: EGYPT | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nadia1:
Maadi Messenger in Church? why? it

Nadia, Silly girl....LOL, because the Maadi Messanger is a product of the Maadi Women's Guild, which is a product of the Maadi Community Church, and the womens group there. And the article "Pastor Dave's Reflections" being the first article every month, is another hint. LOL

Don't feel bad, it is a very useful magazine and unless you know, you might not know it is so related to the church.

Other magazines which should not be overlooked for helping expats are the BCA Chronicle (free), Niler (free if you know a USAID employee or Embassy employee that can get you one), the Cairo Times, and Egypt Today. All extremely useful!

------------------
www.casualcairodetours.pyramids.net for customized excursions in Cairo and beyond
Dds71@aol.com

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Freeman!!!!!

C'mon tell us what's new with you!? since you know all about everyone it's not fair!

Best wishes for 2004, by the way!

Salam,
Monica

quote:
Originally posted by freeman:
Hello everybody
I miss you all a lot
there is so many new members on the board and every thing seems to work great for all
It's so nice that 2 of the famous members have finaly met...
I am happy for all of you and wish all the best.

[This message has been edited by freeman (edited 13 January 2004).]

Man_Kind
Member # 2819

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Man_Kind   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm happy for both of you .. Monica and Jen ..
To Monica:
as I told you in mail, there are 9 different good friends sharing this thread, it's a very good deal to pay one "habek" for taxes.

Posts: 91 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Hey Man_Kind...you are finally back on ES...thanks for the good words buddy! Eih el shahama deeh bass!!! ( you're a good friend)

Got your mail, always good to hear from you.
Take care
Monica

quote:
Originally posted by Man_Kind:
I'm happy for both of you .. Monica and Jen ..
To Monica:
as I told you in mail, there are 9 different good friends sharing this thread, it's a very good deal to pay one "habek" for taxes.

Jamilah
Member # 2957

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jamilah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's incredible!!!!! I'm really glad for you both i just can imagine what kind of emotions and feelings you have both and had... That's a fantastic idea to arrange a meeting of ES all together, can i take part in it?

Wish luck and happy for you!!!!

Posts: 247 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
msjen
Member # 2852

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Jamilah:
That's a fantastic idea to arrange a meeting of ES all together, can i take part in it?

of course! wot do u think!

Undead
Member # 3380

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If many of you end up meeting in Egypt I would love to attend. I won't be available for 2 or 3 weeks from now though Just to mention it, I do not drink liquors so a bar is not totally to my liking. A nice restaurant, cafe, or similar venue gets my vote, but I am flexible. Hopefully something can be put together!
Posts: 238 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Undead, What we've done in the past (3 or 4 times) is to rent a falouka in Maadi and everyone brings what they want to drink along. That way those that want beer, can have beer, those that want soda pop can have soda pop, etc. It is usually a nice venue for a gathering.... it's private, it's quiet, and there is a specific time limit so no one is pressured to stay longer than they want, or spend more money than they have.

[This message has been edited by Debbie (edited 30 January 2004).]

Maruska
Member # 3490

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Maruska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone!
I am new of this Forum, I'm a 27 years-old Italian girl and I felt in love with... EGYPT!!! I've been there for the firts time in my life a month ago and now I'm seriously deciding to come back there for a living/working experience!!!
What I'd like to do is finding a job that can be related to tourism but I've no idea hoew and where looking for it or which kind of serious agency can help me in this search...
Does someone of you know how I can go ahead on this?
Thanks a lot for your help....
Maruska

Posts: 38 | From: Italy | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ciao amica,

E molto difficile trovare un lavoro questi giorni in Egitto. Io conosco una persona che puo, forse, aiutarti in Cairo.
Write here all your details in regards of work experience.
And someone will get back to you, hopefully!
Best regards
Monica

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 07 February 2004).]

felfel
Member # 3529

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for felfel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi Maruska and hi everybody
i'm also new to this forum, but obviously it is very active and exciting forum

I see Monica, Debbi and others are so active and contributing in most of the topics

It is really good news to hear that you liked the place here and you think seriously of moving to settle down and live in Cairo

these are website of some recruitment agents in Egypt try it
http://careermideast.com/egypt/main.asp http://www.skill-link.com/ http://www.egyrec.com/

those are the most popular online recruitment agents here in Egypt

please keep messaging and let em know if you need any more help

Posts: 13 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maruska
Member # 3490

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Maruska     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Felfel,
thanks a lot for your kind advice!
I forgot to say that I'd like to move to Sharm el Sheikh to have an experience with tourism... I actually work in a consultancy company as management assistant and I've never worked in the tourism, even if I think I won't have problems because I'm a very open minded person and have no problem in approaching people of any age...
Do you think it could be difficult to find work for any tour operator, or any hotel?
Thanks again for your words...
Hugs & kisses
Maruska

quote:
Originally posted by felfel:
hi Maruska and hi everybody
i'm also new to this forum, but obviously it is very active and exciting forum

I see Monica, Debbi and others are so active and contributing in most of the topics

It is really good news to hear that you liked the place here and you think seriously of moving to settle down and live in Cairo

these are website of some recruitment agents in Egypt try it
http://careermideast.com/egypt/main.asp http://www.skill-link.com/ http://www.egyrec.com/

those are the most popular online recruitment agents here in Egypt

please keep messaging and let em know if you need any more help

------------------

Posts: 38 | From: Italy | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for BoBBoSS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi friends

does new members also welcomed to the gathering? )))

------------------
BoBBoSS

Posts: 249 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BoBBoSS:
hi friends

does new members also welcomed to the gathering? )))

BoBBoSS - When a gathering is planned, anyone that participates on this board is welcome. We do tend to discourage members of this board from bringing more than ONE friend along that does NOT participate on this board.

To be VERY blunt...if you are a single Egyptian man that wants to bring all your other single friends and relatives along to look at the foreigners, please don't.

Other than that rule, I'd say any ES participant that wants to come is welcome. If you get tossed in the water for something you've said in here in the past, then you better be able to swim.

BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for BoBBoSS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
debbie

i guess it will be wonderful, and i guess it also needs time, anyway , it is better for all of us to be prepared in our swimming suits(lol)
it is great to see these ppl u r communication with , especially when u r viewing their minds nearly everyday now, so it is nice to be able to imagine them later in their real appearance.

------------------
BoBBoSS

Posts: 249 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member

I was thinking, why should we wait until we see how we look in person?
Since this thread is named after me I decided to show you all how I look

Have a super day!
Monica

BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for BoBBoSS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how cute u r ? all my life i wished to know such a cutie))) lol

------------------
BoBBoSS

Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Adoula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Monica,

Pussy-cat, pussy-cat, it's not so easy to imagine the sense of touch on a lovely creature covered with fur......lol

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
aaaah, one more thing:

Some people say that cats are sneaky, evil, and cruel. May be, But am sure they have many other fine qualities as well.

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com