EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » fly from Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: fly from Egypt
karinfarid
Member # 3352

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karinfarid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear all,

I'm new around here, and I do certainly enjoy your postings and insightfull comments.

I've been living in Egypt for 9 years and I have planned to take a vacation with my family in Austria about end of April 04.

Does anybody of you know how and where to purchase the cheapest tickets flight only, both ways? The price does certainly matter for a family of 5 persons these days. The cheapest tickets used to be Charter, but they are not available from Cairo I believe. If anybody knows where to buy tickets even from Hurghada, I'll surely appriciate to hear from you!

thank's to everybody, salaam Karin

Posts: 295 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Karin, post an email address and I'll get back to you with information. My travel agent could certainly arrange the most reasonable rates.

Best regards,
Monica

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 13 January 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karinfarid
Member # 3352

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karinfarid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Monica,

thanks for the quick reply. My e-mail: karinfarid@hotmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you, thanks, Karin

Posts: 295 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com