EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Thanks God that i am a man

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thanks God that i am a man
ash0124008343
Member # 2070

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ash0124008343     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

A man was sick and tired of going to work every day while his wife
stayed home. He wanted her to see what he went through so he prayed:
"Dear Lord: I go to work every day and put in

8 hours while my wife merely stays at home.

I want her to know what I go through, so please
allow her body to switch with mine for a day. Amen.

God, in his infinite wisdom, granted the man's wish. The next
morning, sure enough, the man awoke as a woman.

He arose, cooked breakfast for his mate, awakened the kids,

Set out their school clothes, fed them breakfast, packed their lunches,

Drove them to school, came home and picked up
the dry cleaning, took it to the cleaners

And stopped at the bank to make a deposit, went grocery shopping,

Then drove home to put away the groceries,

Paid the bills and balanced the checkbook.

He cleaned the cat's litter box and bathed the dog.

Then it was already 1 P.M. and he hurried to make the beds,
do the laundry, vacuum, dust, and sweep and mop the kitchen floor.
Ran to the school to pick up the kids and got into an argument with
them on the way home.

Set out milk and cookies and got the kids organized to do their homework,

Then set up the ironing board and watched TV while he did the ironing.

At 4:30 he began peeling potatoes and washing vegetables for salad,
breaded the pork chops and snapped fresh beans for supper.
After supper, he cleaned the kitchen, ran the dishwasher, folded
laundry, bathed the kids, and put them to bed. At 9 P.M. he was exhausted
and, though his daily chores weren't finished, he went to bed where he was
expected to make love, which he managed to get through without complaint.
The next morning, he awoke and immediately knelt by the bed and said,
Lord,
I don't know what I was thinking. I was so wrong to envy my wife’s being
able to stay home all day. Please, oh please, let us trade back."
The Lord, in his infinite wisdom, replied, "My son, I feel you have learned
your lesson and I will be happy to change things back to the way they were.
You'll just have to wait nine months, though. You got pregnant last night."

Posts: 80 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moonlight
Member # 3318

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for moonlight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks god someone understand ;-)
Posts: 8 | From: sharm el sheikh and europe | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Undead
Member # 3380

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have my own business, and I can do much of the work from home on my own schedule, so when I marry I will without a doubt hire domestic help so I can share more time with my wife. Take the burden off of her and use my success to make her life easier! In doing so, it will make my life better as well :P I don't see how I can avoid spoiling her though...
Posts: 238 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Undead.....Will you marry me?
Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aruba
Member # 3307

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aruba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a good point.......all those men out there have no idea of how hard it can be to be a homemom.....
May they take lesson from this.....

And Undead if I were not already married....then I would ask u to marry me too......lol.....but nobody can take my lovely husband away from me....except the army but hopefully they will give him back to me also....

Posts: 52 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Undead,

Your age please...lol!!! for a few of my friends would also ask you to marry them if reading this...some that are still married, may consider dumping their husbands too, he he he!

ash...thanks friend, appreciated!

Monica

quote:
Originally posted by Undead:
I have my own business, and I can do much of the work from home on my own schedule, so when I marry I will without a doubt hire domestic help so I can share more time with my wife. Take the burden off of her and use my success to make her life easier! In doing so, it will make my life better as well :P I don't see how I can avoid spoiling her though...

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 15 January 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Undead
Member # 3380

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Undead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAHAHA! I am flattered but I don't think I am doing anything special... maybe it is not ordinary, but my grandfather did the same thing. I am now 28, and still believing in waiting for the right girl. (Many people do not seem to and tell me to just go ahead and marry.)
Posts: 238 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoBBoSS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well , i can not do like udead says, but i tried how hard is that stuff , as i was staying 2 years by myself , and i had to do all these things, i will try to help as much as i can , i promise i do , it is a matter of understanding, and i am sure u will not find your sweetheart suffer and u will watch , sure u wil give a hand.
but a whisper in your ear undead, enjoy ur life , don't hurry in marrying, till u find the right girl who makes u think marrying her is ur only desire.

Posts: 249 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jamilah
Member # 2957

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jamilah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LET me be your right girl
quote:
HAHAHA! I am flattered but I don't think I am doing anything special... maybe it is not ordinary, but my grandfather did the same thing. I am now 28, and still believing in waiting for the right girl. (Many people do not seem to and tell me to just go ahead and marry.)

Posts: 247 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Undead
Member # 3380

Rate Member
HAHA! I recall reading you are engaged or something like that... married yet? Perhaps you know some nice Masria that aren't engaged... one of those may be *right*
msjen
Member # 2852

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for msjen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm 27, single, good looking, but not blonde, blue eyes. fancy a date?

Posts: 661 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And it's all true Undead, I met her!!!!She is also a real genuine friend...

msjen ...hey hey hey!

quote:
Originally posted by msjen:
i'm 27, single, good looking, but not blonde, blue eyes. fancy a date?

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ash0124008343
Member # 2070

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ash0124008343     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some one is playing a match maker here
greetings Monica

Posts: 80 | From: cairo,egypt | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ash0124008343
Member # 2070

Rate Member
hi every one
When i first posted this post i was really talking from a personal situation..suddenly after eleven years of marriage found my self as a man drawning with three kids for one day..
my wife was badly sick. Then i had to look after all of them the kids who is the oldest is 7 years and the youngest is only six months..can y imagine that
i had to phone all my friends and relatives to ask for help....
how to make this.ohh hoe to make that
how many spoon of salt should i put to make a rice which never been made correctly..and so on...
it was really a bad day..i never tokk a rest until my mother in law came
again THANK GOD THAT I AM NOT A WOMAN

Undead
Member # 3380

Rate Member
Ash, I sincerely hope your wife recovers quickly and fully. I myself had a "near-death experience" at 25 (hence my name Undead and my unconventional thinking on religions) and I know how it is to be completely debilitated.
I offer my sympathy and condolences to you and your wife.

[This message has been edited by Undead (edited 28 January 2004).]

[This message has been edited by Undead (edited 29 January 2004).]

BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoBBoSS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ash, i am sorry for your wife, but u know, i envy u , sometimes i admire having my children like u do , although i am don't have any , but the idea is wonderful, especially babies, about the other stuff, look i am 27 now, 3 years ago, i was like a soft handed person , i choosed to leave my socity and i stayed in another city ( nearly a desert) for 2 years, i learned to cook , clean , wash , serve myself, needing no one, i guess folks it is a matter of experience we gain , nd situations we have to solve,
u can imagine now 3/4 of females in egypt know nothing at house keeping info. but imagine what they do when get married . really loves and responisibilities do miracles))))

Posts: 249 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jamilah
Member # 2957

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jamilah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, Undead, i'm not engaged and not married i had a boyfriend, some time ago...
I'm single, nice and beautiful, brunette, black eyes
quote:
HAHA! I recall reading you are engaged or something like that... married yet? Perhaps you know some nice Masria that aren't engaged... one of those may be *right*

Posts: 247 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jamilah
Member # 2957

Rate Member
Mmmmm, i'm so sorry for your wife, it's horrible... why life sometimes so cruel...

quote:
Originally posted by ash0124008343:
hi every one
When i first posted this post i was really talking from a personal situation..suddenly after eleven years of marriage found my self as a man drawning with three kids for one day..
my wife was badly sick. Then i had to look after all of them the kids who is the oldest is 7 years and the youngest is only six months..can y imagine that
how many spoon of salt should i put to make a rice which never been made correctly..and so on...

Undead
Member # 3380

Rate Member
You women are really flattering me, and I haven't even revealed that I am tall and stunning A woman choosing the name Gamilah has got something to live up to but it isn't wise to speak of beauty until comparing your looks to mine JUST JOKING!!! I said somewhere on this forum that I wasn't interested in an internet romance, but if many of you are meeting ensemble (as a group) in Qahira I would love to join you people as friends! Perhaps I should email those that have posted their address.?
Jamilah
Member # 2957

Rate Member
Ok, not a problem, we will see

quote:
You women are really flattering me, and I haven't even revealed that I am tall and stunning A woman choosing the name Gamilah has got something to live up to but it isn't wise to speak of beauty until comparing your looks to mine JUST JOKING!!! I said somewhere on this forum that I wasn't interested in an internet romance, but if many of you are meeting ensemble (as a group) in Qahira I would love to join you people as friends! Perhaps I should email those that have posted their address.?

Yep, good idea!!!!!

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello ash, I just noticed your last post and wondered, how is your wife now?

The Poem: 'A Man's Wish', Author Unknown, is great!

Best regards
Monica

quote:
Originally posted by ash0124008343:
hi every one

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 31 January 2004).]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com