EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » To Newcomer (or anyone else) : Ques. about hairdressers at Salon 45

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To Newcomer (or anyone else) : Ques. about hairdressers at Salon 45
Nora
Member # 807

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to go back there to get my hair cut by the same hairdresser, problem is, I didn't get her name the last time I was there.
The one that cut my hair was kind of chubby, do you know her name?

thanks

Posts: 537 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Nora!

The one I used to go to was called Sally, I am not sure of the name of the other hairdresser...but you could always just phone up and ask them the names of their cutters, I am sure it won't cause a problem.

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nora
Member # 807

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh they only have 2?

What does Sally look like? maybe she's the one who cut my hair.
Even if I call and ask for the names of their cutters, I still won't know which one cut my hair.

Posts: 537 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com