EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Refer to Sciencesailor "Love/Like" ...What is LOVE???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Refer to Sciencesailor "Love/Like" ...What is LOVE???
Lady_Fox
Member # 3191

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady_Fox     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi Sciencesailor,

I feel so interesting on your message about love. I know some man like to say but also some man like to put it in heart and only working it in their daily life (to love).

But what is LOVE?

Some man are honestly, some like to make stories due to they want to protect the other half away from worry.

So, both are started from good too. However, I prefer honest more than stories.

When I find out my boyfriend (He is a chinese not egyptian) made stories, he always said to me that I could not help any if he told the truth and he did not want me worry about any, therefore, he lie to me.

Is this an excuse or this is real for a mature that he want to protect me? I still can't find out the answer. In my mind, a couple together should be honest, but he seems to have another thinking inside him.

Yesterday, he was back from Egypt, but he haven't told me he back, just I check from airline and knowing he back.

I really don't know what he want? what he plan to do? what he is doing now? He only tell me that he will back home tomorrow night and let him have 2 days to solve his own problem and will let me know the answer soon.

For my side, I think/guess that he may be have another girl at Egypt. But his answer is that "he have repeatedly told me that he have not other girl but I simply will not believe. (yes i dont believe him!) He can only say that there are too many accidents out of his control. (He mean his work and therefore make him can't back home on time.)"

He also said "he surely know that I can think in a logical way but I have also underestimate his ability to be good. He cannot say he have finished all his promised yet he tried."

He told me that "If I am not the girl he love, why he should spend so much time and effort to keep our relationship. Life can be tough but it does not change his love for me."...Is it another excuse that not back home on time? Even back, also don't let me know?...I really dont know what is in his mind.

He always telling me that what he is doing are for our future life. He said that he don't mind for a period that we can't see each other. (as he need to station in Egypt for his job and only can back home for 3 times (7 days arround) per year.)

I feel painful that we can't meet, he also tell me he don't have time to reply or read my email. He only can do is talking to me by distance call. But it waste much of money. Arround 1/3 to 1/4 of his salary (per month).

We are always argue on small things such as when he can't back home? when he can back? why delay again?...etc. mostly are about his backing date. And we used many bad wording, bad voice to hurt each others. This arguement wasn't stopped for nearly half year, it occurred once for each 2 or 3 days. Even what I said to him or making much hurt to him by wording, I find that he still not give up me. Of course, sometimes he also reply me baddly too but this all from both anger.

Is this love? Is this the life? or just a dream? I don't know what he will telling me by tomorrow night. Just hope he is safe, he is happy on his life. If I can hope, I want to be with him for my whole life even the 2nd life if there is.

I can forgive all what he did on me, even lie/make story.

I really want to telling him as follows:-

In this world, Many people can help him to share his happiness,
But who is really will come to share his sadness without stopping?
I am not God, But I want to be his angle,
Come to share his sadness, even a small part.
Come to walk with him, even the road is hard.
Come to understand him and share all his hardness.
The one love him whatever he is.
The one love him even he is evil.
Loving him all the time whatever happen in this world.

Fox
Just want you stay with me¡K¡K¡KLet me burn myself in the dark.

Posts: 47 | From: Hong Kong | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoBBoSS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my friend,
we were discussing virtual romance Vs real romance in another thread, but we meant by romance online, with someone we don't know, but here u proved that virtual romance can exist in the real world too,and u r applying such a virtual romance inside your real world.
i guess u need to put your virtual pattern of romance which exists in your mind, over the real life u r having with your man , and see if they really fits,
in my opinion , the truth is out there , u only need to be realistic to see it, but just be honest with yourself, because u r the only one who can judge it.

------------------
BoBBoSS

Posts: 249 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If your boyfriend has no time for you, not even to drop you a few words by email, what are you waiting for? If he doesn't take you with him and finds all sorts of excuses not to see you, what else are you waiting for? The message is clear: he either has somebody else, or is confused about his feelings towards you - because he has somebody else, maybe?

I will be really blunt - as usual.

TIME TO MOVE ON!!!
When in doubt with the boyfriend, because of continuous lies, and when it doesn't get better for a long time, and trust is gone, better run for your life, and forget him! You will eventually meet someone that is more considerate. You'll see!

Sincere, decent loving men make time for their loved one/fiancée/wife/girlfriend. TRUST ME!!

There's a world out there waiting to be dicovered, start by Egypt, you won't be sorry!

My best wishes always,
Monica
PS- I really believe that LOVE is: care and share, and making time for the 'other' because you WANT to, not because you 'have' to! And that goes for all nationalities, that culture 'thing', doesn't bite wiith me!

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 01 February 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady_Fox
Member # 3191

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady_Fox     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BoBBoSS & Monica,

Thanks for your own comments. I feel difficult to put him in White or Black.

He did say a right things as follows:-
He is older than me over 17 years. He is now 50 years old in this year. He told me that I can think childish, but he can't. He said LIFE is tough. He show me the real life that need bread, not romantic. He is scare to lost his job again as he feel difficult to find anyother job with high pay at this age at this economic climate in Hong Kong. He could be fired if the company find someone who is younger and agreed with less pay.

He say he is trying to communicate with me everyday even he spent thousands of dollars on the phone and he told me already he do not care for this amount of money but he just want me to know that he care about me and he is working hard to get me a future.

Moreover, a question for me is he is black in lie to me but if he don't love me, why he need to lie? If he don't love me, why he need to pay the whole monthly salary for me. It is not big but nor small too. Over four thousands of USD.

I don't know he is really love me or just keep both relationship?

PS..Every today, he still not show up and I know he will on plane fly to Cairo tomorrow.

[This message has been edited by Lady_Fox (edited 03 February 2004).]

Posts: 47 | From: Hong Kong | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi again,

Based on many real life stories, it has been proven that when some men feel guilty, if they have someone else, giving financial support makes them feel better.

The 'you are young I'm old.. I'm insecure' blablabla...may be true, but why isn't he taking ONE bloody hour to see you daily, while he is around, and before leaving for Cairo? that's fishy to me!

Sorry girl, but in Monica's book:

DON'T SHOW ME THE MONEY HABIBI! SHOW ME YOU ENJOY MY COMPANY!

Got to run.

Best of luck,
Monica

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 03 February 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady_Fox
Member # 3191

Rate Member
Hi Monica,

It is 2am now, I just back from late dinner with him. At last he show up at 11:15 pm at night.

He let me know and understand his job situation that are in danger, due to 50% of sales market (but near 90% profit) is under his control, so he need to be careful, otherwise, if the company close up, much people will lost the job and including Egyptian worker (affect 7 factories).

Monica, I agree with you, I also told him that money can't buy me. I just want him not the money. However, base on the above great reason, I can't be such selfish. So I pay the love gamble again.

Now, I am so happy to see him, he still such handsome, gentle, nice in my eyes even he look more older as compare with half years before. (He stay in Egypt nearly 7 months now.)

He buy me and my kid a small gift, neck rings from Egypt airport. They are hand made and so lovely. I love so much of Egyptian hand made.

My heart feeling peacful now after meet him even just only 3 hours.

Fox

strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady_Fox
Member # 3191

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Lady_Fox     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He gone yesterday, He still haven't bring me to Egypt.

I don't know what I am in his eyes now.

Fox

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
delete

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 23 May 2004).]

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So where is Lady_fox now???

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 30 May 2004).]

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
science who? he he he....check the sailor...
quote:
Originally posted by katrina:
Yeah, where is Lady_Fox? At least we do not have ScienceSailor to consult about love, romance, and such...

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha... the dude whom Lady_Fox addressed in her opening story. I think it is the same guy who likes to talk about sex and religion and "evil" West
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course it is... 'As the stomack turns'!

quote:
Originally posted by katrina:
haha... the dude whom Lady_Fox addressed in her opening story. I think it is the same guy who likes to talk about sex and religion and "evil" West

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Monica:
Of course it is... 'As the stomack turns'!

yes indeed

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com