EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Living in Alex but with a Beard? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Living in Alex but with a Beard?
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ameen....

quote:
Originally posted by Undead:
Thanks Monica for setting things straight! I feel this particular thread is cursed for me, as I always have a few people misunderstand the intended tone of my posts
I just remembered a little secret that I will let you all in on: MY FATHER HAS A BEARD! and no love for religion! He has met very very little trouble, but travels in kind of exclusive circles where he is out of touch. His only trouble has come from those devout muslims that sometimes like to preach, when they assumed he was devout due to his beard only to find he didn't share the same beliefs. Never a second of trouble from the government or any officials. (He wears a beard because he finds it flatters him, and it is a short one similar to how Sheikh Mohamed Sayed Tantawi appears at Al Azhar)
PEACE ON YOU ALL AND THIS THREAD!!! MAY THE CURSE BE LIFTED!

[This message has been edited by Undead (edited 07 February 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com