EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » an example

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: an example
Jennifer
Member # 1443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jennifer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in the midst of a highly intelligent, tittilating conversation with an Egyptian. I thought I would share this, so that someone might have a nice case of deja vu.

mohamed (1:47 PM) :
hi
Jenny (1:47 PM) :
hello
mohamed (1:47 PM) :
hello
Jenny (1:47 PM) :
hi there
mohamed (1:48 PM) :
good
hi there
Jenny (1:48 PM) :
lol. how are you today? have we chatted before?
yes

Jenny (1:48 PM) :
it has been a while, then
mohamed (1:49 PM) :
u send me pic u
Jenny (1:49 PM) :
I don't have one
pls
Jenny (1:49 PM) :
I don't have a picture to send

mohamed (1:50 PM) :
i will send u pic me
u send me pic u
Jenny (1:50 PM) :
no, you don't have to

what
Jenny (1:51 PM) :
I don't have a picture to send, I can't send a picture, no pictures please
mohamed (1:51 PM) :
ok
Jenny (1:51 PM) :
so tell me about yourself
mohamed (1:52 PM) :
what
Jenny (1:52 PM) :
what is your job?
i age 34
Jenny (1:52 PM) :
but what is your job?
i singls
mohamed (1:53 PM) :
job import
Jenny (1:53 PM) :
oh, I see. do you like it?
mohamed (1:53 PM) :
yes
Jenny (1:53 PM) :
that's good
mohamed (1:54 PM) :
u good Female
mohamed (1:54 PM) :
u singls
Jenny (1:54 PM) :
yes, I am single

mohamed (1:55 PM) :
good
Jenny (1:55 PM) :
really?
u come to meet me
why?
come to egypt
why?
mohamed (1:56 PM) :
i need glil friend
Jenny (1:57 PM) :
no, I don't, lol, I AM a girl
mohamed (1:57 PM) :
u girl

u man
Jenny (1:57 PM) :
yes, I'm a girl, no NOT a man
i man
mohamed (1:58 PM) :
ok
mohamed (1:58 PM) :
i need u girl
Jenny (1:58 PM) :
you need me? why?
mohamed (1:59 PM) :
man and girl = sex

Jenny (1:59 PM) :
no, I don't have sex with anyone I'm not married to
mohamed (2:00 PM) :
u come me will married you
Jenny (2:00 PM) :
I can't
mohamed (2:01 PM) :
why?
Jenny (2:01 PM) :
I'm a Christian
mohamed (2:02 PM) :
ok
me and u marrid

Jenny (2:03 PM) :
I just said I CANNOT marry you
mohamed (2:03 PM) :
hiiiiii

You will notice it took thirteen minutes from first contact (we had not spoken before, as he said) to marriage proposal. It may not have taken quite so long if his english skills were better.
I will update you all if necessary--don't plan on a wedding or anything.

Posts: 322 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jennifer....I am not trying to be nasty,,but this is bloody mean and I do not think many would appreciate it. (at least I hope so)
Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jennifer
Member # 1443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jennifer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bloody mean? Why? If I thought he was at all identifiable by the conversation, I would never have posted it, of course. I meant it to be rather funny, an example of the fifty or so conversations like it that I know I have had, and that I know many other women have had. Also, as a bit of a warning to the girls who haven't figured it all out yet.
Criminy, where's the Ammvenger when you need her? I sure miss the old days around here...

Posts: 322 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, as someone who doesn't really use chat (don't know how to) I don't really see what's so bloody mean about it, it's not as if it's identifying somebody....I've always wondered what kind of things are said in these places, so I found it quite educational.
Posts: 561 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chiggie
Member # 3526

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chiggie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont think Jennifer is being mean at all....there are no identifying details of the gentleman concerned. She is just showing an example of the crap we ladies get any time we are brave enough to venture into a chat room or dare to register with a messenger service.

This particular example is quite tame compared with some of the filth we get inflicted with.

Posts: 29 | From: portsmouth, UK | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jen.

I wonder what do u intend to say behind this post,

and why most of u here try 2 show urselves as

angels and Egyptian men as devils !!

sorry to share Jag. the opinion!!

Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moonlight
Member # 3318

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moonlight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the typically egyptian guys lol ;-)
take 15 min. and u can married. it's nice for us europeans, what u need more??? lol
i know this storys, now i can lough about, but before i was crying so many time.
el hamdullelah i know now whats going on. but i have still my egyptian friends and i will love egypt for ever. it's a fantastic country.

bosa kebira
moonlight

Posts: 8 | From: sharm el sheikh and europe | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is not the typical Egyptian guy: that is the typical uneducated ignorant guy, and looking for a 'quickie' exactly like the other typical uneducated, ignorant guys looking for a quickie anywhere in the world, on the net in bars in shopping malls, supermarkets buses, aeroplanes trains metros subways....

The ones that are referred to on this board, that want money and visas etc...are the typical gigolos, and the ones that defend Egypt are the typical defenders of their country, and the women that are complaining should not get involved with strangers!

In the language of the typical uneducated ignorant guy that happens to be from a Middle Eastern culture:
'Let's get married' means: 'Your place or mine? with a temporary licence.

If women stopped getting involved with the typical 'no principles', 'no morals' guys of this world, this world would certainly be a better place!

quote:
Originally posted by moonlight:
the typically egyptian guys lol ;-)
take 15 min. and u can married. it's nice for us europeans, what u need more??? lol
i know this storys, now i can lough about, but before i was crying so many time.
el hamdullelah i know now whats going on. but i have still my egyptian friends and i will love egypt for ever. it's a fantastic country.

bosa kebira
moonlight

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 04 February 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moll,
There are all sorts of chatrooms, and discussions on hundreds of topics from History to Religion to Arts to Business to Psychology to Philosophy to Photography to Sociology etc..etc...and obviously to Sex.

Some uneducated ignorant people enter chatrooms, to pick up people for cyber sex, the people that don't want to be picked up by ignorant uneducated people, for cyber sex or else, ignore them; the ones that want to fool around and mock them later, lead them on, and the ones that want the same, go along!
It's that simple!

Once you realize the chatter is not from an intellectual level you are seeking, you simply ignore him/her. If someone gets a marriage proposal from an uneducated, ignorant guy after 13 minutes of : hiiii, what, where, who, huh, sex, me tarzan you jane, well that someone bloody well deserves it

quote:
Originally posted by moll:
Well, as someone who doesn't really use chat (don't know how to) I don't really see what's so bloody mean about it, it's not as if it's identifying somebody....I've always wondered what kind of things are said in these places, so I found it quite educational.

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moll
Member # 921

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

If women stopped getting involved with the typical 'no principles', 'no morals' guys of this world, this world would certainly be a better place!

I couldn't agree more...but are you saying then that anybody who goes into a chatroom is automatically up for it? That you can't just go into a chatroom hoping to chat with somebody without wanting to get involved with them, and if they come onto you after 5 minutes, it's your own fault for being there?

[This message has been edited by moll (edited 04 February 2004).]

Posts: 561 | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I'm saying is to use chatrooms with intelligence, using analytical thinking, common sense. Pick your chatter to be on the same level as yours. Compatibility is the key of a great chatroom experience.

It's not your fault that some ignorant people, or impolite people are sneeking in an otherwise respectable chatroom, but all you have to do is ignore the buggers. Pick others. Chatrooms have groups of chatters, and then when you click with some, you can have your own private chat. Intellectual or else it's all up to you! You control your own universe, and you have the power to choose

QUOTE]Originally posted by moll:

I couldn't agree more...but are you saying then that anybody who goes into a chatroom is automatically up for it? That you can't just go into a chatroom hoping to chat with somebody without wanting to get involved with them, and if they come onto you after 5 minutes, it's your own fault for being there?

[This message has been edited by moll (edited 04 February 2004).][/QUOTE]

Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As an internet addict, and a frequenter of chatrooms for many years, I would hate to think I was selecting who I wanted to chat to based on their intellectual level. Isnt it good to try to get a good base of friends from all walks of life? I have friends (chat, forum and real life) of all educational levels, from extremely well educated to almost illiterate. I dont think I actually know anyone who cannot read or write at all.
But discrimination on the grounds of education seems extremely harsh to me.
Jennifers post simply showed the sort of chat we sometimes get, and it is not just egyptian men who do this, men from all over the world do the same, but it is mainly 3rd world countries who aim for the marriage thing.
And for me personally it could be the highest educated man in the world chatting to me, but whether he is boring the pants off me by trying to be intellectual, or attempting to find someone to cyber with, I would say bye!

Oh!! and as an example, I chatted often to a very nice, respectable egyptian professor of dentistry. Very knowledgeable, very clever, very well educated. He was lecturing in Saudi when I first met him, he is Cairene. We chatted on a friendly basis for around 6 months, he was always extremely respectful, but then he felt he had my friendship secured, and the extremely personal questions began. and they got more and more sexual in nature.
I no longer speak to him, he turned out to be as bad as the uneducated, he was just cleverer at playing the waiting game.
So what defines a typical egyptian male looking for cyber on the internet?

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shareen,

I think it depends on your objective when entering a chatroom.
So the professor took 6 months to show his real motives, and that to me is sneeky and also ignorant, regardless of his academic background. By the way, when I used the term 'education' I meant it in the sense of development of character and mental power.

I only met a few Egyptians/Middle Eastern males in chatrooms, and the discussion was mostly political. So I would'nt know about the ones that enter chatrooms for cyber sex purposes.

But I can tell you about the typical DECENT Egyptian male, from MY personal life and personal circles of family & friends*:

Proud provider, Respectful, Kind, Generous, Caring, Family oriented, Loving. Treats his wife/fiancée/sister/mother/aunt/female cousin with respect, never makes a woman feel undignified, and is mostly protective.

*Based on: family, friends, relatives,teachers, business and/or social acquaintances, neighbours, friends of friends, friends of brother and cousins, Egyptian community in Canada, Egyptian Community in France, Egyptian community in Australia, Egyptian community in Brazil, Egyptian community in Switzerland, fellow students, American University of Cairo, Victoria college in Alexandria, St Marc, Alexandria, Alexandria Sporting Club, Smouha Sporting Club, Maadi Sporting club, Gezirah Sporting Club, Automobile Club, Sports Federations/North Africa, my dad's friends and my uncles' friends.

Last but not least, 7 Egyptian males have landed the very prestigious position of Dean of Engineering, in 7 different Universities in Canada.

All the best,
Monica

Jennifer
Member # 1443

Rate Member
To clarify: I was NOT in a chatroom--the only chat rooms I go to are associated with the forums I belong to. This guy popped up on ICQ, unasked for.

Also, I am far from thinking he is the typical Egyptian guy. He IS the typical Egyptian guy that pops up unasked on ICQ, however. I DO enjoy the hours and hours I have spent chatting online--not in a chat room--with an Egyptian gentleman who is intelligent, funny, and respectful.

I have explained my reasons for posting that conversation, and I think most gals here will agree that it's a funny and typical example, and I did NOT go looking for it, as I've already explained.

What is with everyone lately? I can't post a thing without people tossing unfounded accusations at me. Why is that?

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Jennifer,

My First reply was to 'moonlight' about the typical Egyptian Guy.

My second and third posts were addressed to Moll, who was asking about what goes on in chatrooms.

And my other reply was to Shareen.

When I said sarcastically that if someone tolerates a conversation for 13 minutes, of the type 'me tarzan you jane' and ends up with a marriage proposal from a not so intelligent creature -equivalent to : your place or mine - then that person deserved it, I meant it as a joke.

But if an uninvited person pops on ICQ, can't you ignore that person? If you lead him on for entertainment purposes, then again you are the master of your own universe, and you have the power to lead, it's your choice.

Did I make an accusation? I said if women stopped getting involved with ignorant uneducated men, this world would be a better place, and I was talking about women that do get involved with those creatures - the ones that are ignorant, and did not develop character and mental power, and are disrespectful, and go around making sexual advances all over the place, illogically!

In good spirit!
Monica

quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer:
To clarify: I was NOT in a chatroom--the only chat rooms I go to are associated with the forums I belong to. This guy popped up on ICQ, unasked for.

Also, I am far from thinking he is the typical Egyptian guy. He IS the typical Egyptian guy that pops up unasked on ICQ, however. I DO enjoy the hours and hours I have spent chatting online--not in a chat room--with an Egyptian gentleman who is intelligent, funny, and respectful.

I have explained my reasons for posting that conversation, and I think most gals here will agree that it's a funny and typical example, and I did NOT go looking for it, as I've already explained.

What is with everyone lately? I can't post a thing without people tossing unfounded accusations at me. Why is that?

arx
Member # 1702

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for arx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this goes right to the heart of the last thread i posted on.
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adoula
Member # 2346

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Adoula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear jennifer,
Whatever you want to say by this post, it reminds me of some observations in Egypt, contradictions in the attitudes towards tourists... Sometimes you are treated in a very friendly way, sometime they give you the feeling, you are just mud.

Unfortunately, some uneducated ignorant Egyptians perceive foreign women to be sexually immoral and similar to prostitutes. These beliefs are developed from two sources: the images they see from Western television and movies, and the differences in what is socially acceptable in an Islamic versus foreign society.

And as Shareen said, it is not just some egyptian men who do this, men from all over the world do the same, but it is mainly 3rd world countries who aim for the marriage thing.

They see a foreign woman as a walking passport, which will open the doors for the dream land (any foreign country) to go out from the tough economic situation.

But, I caution you against generalization.
As Monica said, there too many good examples of educated Egyptians who are educated to have an appreciation of their own cultural heritage, and who are aware of their responsibilities to society.

Jennifer, in Egypt we have too many shining examples of educated hard-working young men and women, who in spite of all the difficult circumstances around them, and who, with the backing of their parents and the dedication of their teachers and institution, reach results that make Egypt and the Egyptians proud.

------------------
Regards
adoula777@yahoo.com

Posts: 544 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

you're not crazy. it was funny.
almost sprayed my pc screen with a mouthful of coffee at one point.

thanks for posting that. and - be assured, if you ever would like to see this as a live performance just venture out by yourself in front of the semiramis in cairo or sit on one of the benches on luxor's corniche.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jamilah
Member # 2957

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jamilah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jenn,
It seems to me that you see such guys for the first time, by the way you can find it not only in Egypt - everywhere, everywhere, just my advice to you - ignore and that's all...

Posts: 247 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FYI you guys that are coming down on JEN...she is not a newbie here, and she has seen the good and bad in guys of Egypt. One of her best friends is a guy she met right here, so it's not like she is new or doing anything to egg the guy on. He was the bonehead in that example, she cut him off when he got really out of line.

If we can't register on ICQ, Yahoo or MSN because we are "asking for it" if a bonehead starts a conversation like that, then I'm sorry, I guess it's all my fault that I'm registered, but damnit I have regular friends on those 3 venues of chat that I like to chat with, and I want to be registered. Usually the ones that start with mearly a HI get deleted immediatly, (lack of imagination is enough reason for me to hit the IGNORE button) but once in a blue moon, I, like Jen, will give a guy a break and chat..... some times it turns out like the bonehead she had, sometimes it's better. I do it hoping for the better sometimes. And you know what? The next time it is a bonehead conversation, I think I'll post it here just to give another example. So there!

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So the point is to go looking for such retards? (in front of the Semiramis as Exptincairo says) I don't understand. Are we trying to avoid the insignificant buggers, or are we trying to attract them? Are we trying to 'trap' them to prove to the world that they exist? I guess the way I was raised, in Egypt, was to ignore such boneheads -as Debbie says sometimes - and the reason I was given then was, if you give these kinds any importance they will keep up their annoyances!

At the end of the day, Jennifer meant well, I'm sure! I did not mean to attack, really!

My reaction was based on my upbringing, and on the fact that within the Egyptian culture, if you 'give a break' to someone who has the intention on being a nuisance already, and shows it from the start, he will suppose you fell for it and keep up his idiotic attitude!

Best regards to all!
Monica

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 05 February 2004).]

strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Monica:
So the point is to go looking for such retards? (in front of the Semiramis as Exptincairo says) I don't understand. Are we trying to avoid the insignificant buggers, or are we trying to attract them?

100%, Knowing Expat - and I don't know her that well, but we have met - she meant that tongue in cheek and very very sarcastically.

And I personally think Expat is bragging if she got marriage proposals that fast in real life out there near the Semiramis. LOL All I've gotten were invitations to his brothers papyrus shop.

[This message has been edited by Debbie (edited 05 February 2004).]

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jennifer
Member # 1443

Rate Member
No, no one said to go looking for them, except Expt and she was joking, lol.

The point, for me, was to find humor at some point in my day yesteray. I learned a long time ago that most people don't laugh at themselves as well as I do, but come on, this is just some amm looking for who knows what and giving Egyptian guys a bad name. Even then I wouldn't have done it if it weren't so anonymous. It accomplished what it meant to accomplish--Expt has to wash her computer screen!
Yes, I meant well. Frankly, about the only person around here who would think otherwise is Miss S, and your English is too good to be her, so let's just be friends, ok?

Cheers,
Jennifer

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jennifer,

I agree, for sure, friends it is! I guess I got wrapped up with the fact that 'All Egyptian men are NOT like that', because I'm surrounded by wonderful ones!

Friends we are and, cheers!

Exptincairo, Debbie has a point your remark does sound sarcastic after all... I guess it was my Egyptian blood having a serious moment
Cheers to all,
Monica

quote:
No, no one said to go looking for them, except Expt and she was joking, lol.

The point, for me, was to find humor at some point in my day yesteray. I learned a long time ago that most people don't laugh at themselves as well as I do, but come on, this is just some amm looking for who knows what and giving Egyptian guys a bad name. Even then I wouldn't have done it if it weren't so anonymous. It accomplished what it meant to accomplish--Expt has to wash her computer screen!
Yes, I meant well. Frankly, about the only person around here who would think otherwise is Miss S, and your English is too good to be her, so let's just be friends, ok?

Cheers,
Jennifer

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 08 May 2004).]

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL Debbie. Good god, they've never gotten past "CHHHALLOVATZYRNAME?" with me.

Yes of course that was a joke Monica and I'm always a Mrs, and "married" to an egyptian as far as anyone on the street or a taxi driver is concerned.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'M REALLY HAPPY IT'S ALL CLEARED!
You're funny ExptinCAI!!!

I guess I'm unconsciously in 'like' with an intelligent Egyptian, myself, he he he! I actually asked him to 'propose' to me also on ES for a part time marriage, that is, but I don't think he will after all ...to be continued....

Debbie..lol

And Jen, who on earth is Miss S?

Monica

quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
LOL Debbie. Good god, they've never gotten past "CHHHALLOVATZYRNAME?" with me.

Yes of course that was a joke Monica and I'm always a Mrs, and "married" to an egyptian as far as anyone on the street or a taxi driver is concerned.

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 05 February 2004).]

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jennifer,

Who is Miss S?

quote:

Cheers,
Jennifer

Jennifer
Member # 1443

Rate Member
Miss Sarajevo--we finally drove her away, but she has been back under a few pseudonyms. Do a search for her on this board if you are ever bored (no pun intended), she was great entertainment.
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahaahah, you drove a member away??? that's 'power' girl!
Well, I guess I won't be bored for a while now
Monica

quote:
Miss Sarajevo--we finally drove her away, but she has been back under a few pseudonyms. Do a search for her on this board if you are ever bored (no pun intended), she was great entertainment.

Jennifer
Member # 1443

Rate Member
Well, I had help--lots of it.
I love your sig line. A person can't PM here, so no one should get mad at me if I ask if you've been to TNT, right?

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Jen, I feel 'in the dark', please enlighten me... what is TNT?
And by the way, you can ask anything you'd like, I love answering ( have you noticed?), no problem!

quote:
Well, I had help--lots of it.
I love your sig line. A person can't PM here, so no one should get mad at me if I ask if you've been to TNT, right?

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jen,

Jennifer
Member # 1443

Rate Member
http://pub163.ezboard.com/bthenewtreehouse

You have to apply for membership, but I will guarantee you access, lol. The only reason I said what I said is that I think one or two of us have been 'spoken to' for advertising that board.

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooh ok, you know what, about a few months ago, I tried to and I had problems getting my password through, and someone named Carmen, wrote me back telling me to re-apply!
But I never did finally, I will check it out!
Thanks!

quote:
http://pub163.ezboard.com/bthenewtreehouse

You have to apply for membership, but I will guarantee you access, lol. The only reason I said what I said is that I think one or two of us have been 'spoken to' for advertising that board.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com