EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » The Argricultural Museum

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Argricultural Museum
shumza
Member # 913

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for shumza   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

Does anyone have any information about the Flower Exhibition taking place on the grounds of the Museum? Exact date? Times? Admission price? Directions?

Thanks in advance

Posts: 360 | From: NY, USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leonides
Member # 3671

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for leonides     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Shumza ,

The Exhibition will be in Al Orman garden – Giza this year and will start on 13/3/2004 till 7/4/2004
And the first international flowers and plants fair will be in Exhibition Land in Salah salem st. ( Ard El Ma3ared )
From the 7/4/2004 till 22/4/2004 and we need your wishes of success to this event to make it really international .

Thanks and good luck

Posts: 28 | From: egypt | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shumza
Member # 913

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shumza   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Leonides,

Thank you so much. You have been a great help. I thought this would be a fun event to take the kiddies to. Can you give me directions to Al Orman Garden?

Posts: 360 | From: NY, USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leonides
Member # 3671

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for leonides     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi , you'll go to the university building it's in front of the faculty of applied art , or if you know the musem you'll go strieght to dokki and then to the dokki bridge after you come down you'll go strieght and at the end of this street you;ll find the Orman garden in front of you .

wish u a nice time

quote:
Originally posted by shumza:
Hi Leonides,

Thank you so much. You have been a great help. I thought this would be a fun event to take the kiddies to. Can you give me directions to Al Orman Garden?

Posts: 28 | From: egypt | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com