EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Why Egyptian man attract so sensitive woman?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why Egyptian man attract so sensitive woman?
gebo
Member # 3337

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gebo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Everybody!
I'm reading and reading all your reposts...There is one, anyway, ironical question:
Why all those women who wanted to see the beauty of Egypt ( culture, history) suddenly come back to their country with the broken heart?
They met a men more important than buildings they have seen and they want to see only? ( ironica, again)
Why so many women follow those man if in their country they would never do it?
Why there are so many European girls?
Does our culture has got crisis if we talk about woman - man relationship?
What's going on?

Posts: 28 | From: Germany | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leonides
Member # 3671

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for leonides     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Gebo ,
it's really very strange i also need to know WHY .

Any one can help .

Thanks

Posts: 28 | From: egypt | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Alright, one short opinion from my side. Women AND Men falling in love (or what they consider as it) just ANYWHERE in this world.

Egypt and its culture and traditions was and is still very special to me. I don't think there is anything special about the men, special can be only the person you are in love with, in the best case your sharing your life with. This forum is only about Egypt (and I believe its kind of unique in the Internet).

What it comes down to is two people need to connect, a bond has to form between them and it doesn't matter where they are coming from.
I think these discussions about Egytian men and sex-hungry foreign women is getting overated here. Again look at the percentage of how many women coming to Egypt and how many actually have a sexual relationship with an Egyptian men. And don't forget: it takes two to tango (mentioned earlier on another thread). I can't give you any statistics - no one can - but believe me most of the women don't come for this ONE thing some males here are trying to point out.

Egypt is not the center of the world and not only all tourists coming to this country ....

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 16 March 2004).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gebo
Member # 3337

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gebo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are totaly right. I will never forgive myself I had T- shirt or a normal dress on myself in Egypt.
My God...
Why shuld I complain? I asked for it...
I hope you now I'm joking...

Posts: 28 | From: Germany | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Hi gebo, are you German, male or female?

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gebo
Member # 3337

Rate Member
How can you doubt that I'm a woman?
I'm just laughing at myself. Just try to get distance if there is nothing more...

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member

Sorry, you're right, the t-shirt....

Hey, I am German too, originally occupation secretary/senior clerk but for the time-being Hausfrau und Mutter.

Hope to hear from you more on this forum....

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 16 March 2004).]

karinfarid
Member # 3352

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karinfarid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi,

I've been wondering also and I think for us the respectful, gentle and generous treatment we receive from Egyptian men is too much to handle emotionionally during that short vacation. In our countries after an evening out a man asks bluntly: are you coming up with me? (which stands indirectly for: do you want to make love with me? the answer is either yes, or no.) and that's it.

Egyptian men are masters with romantic, flattering words, they do cherish women and treat women in a very different way then europeans are used to. Now add the excitement of a 2weeks holiday and the romantic, exotic, beautiful setting of the red sea, the water, the beach, the sun, the wind, the desert... Everybody is more relaxed, feels the problems of the office and home faaaar away and then we want to believe that this is really our dream coming true to find that special person at this time.

I believe tourists everywhere are more vulnerable in their emotions at all the beautiful tourist resorts, and those feelings are being abused everywhere, mostly by men, who are working there. Does anyone of you know of a woman working at such a resort having one tourist lover after the other?

I guess it is not fair to blame the girls and women as much as the local men, and esp. Egyptian men who have so high standards of how they treat their women have a higher responsibility in this. And so much more, if they are Muslims, they should know better.

salaam, Karin

Posts: 295 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gebo
Member # 3337

Rate Member
Tigerlily,
First, thanks for Your answer very much. You know, now when I overcome my problem I’m just wondering why so many woman feel that they have got broken heart while I have never ever read about it – in such a scale – in European forum.
It’s a pitty I can’t participate here so often, but I do appreciate ur answers.
I also think that Egyptian culture is extremely valuable, so I’m here and want to know why I …felt so hurt after all. I’m not German. I don’t like fulfill profiles…

Karinfarid
I think You are also totally right. Well, I didn’t received a gentle behaviour from all men there, but I fell in love with the men who.. protects me against them…
Yes, I wanted to take rest, be relaxed and I never ever wanted to meet any man, any love affairs. Just see this country.
And You are right that we have to make division between those men who got values and those who hasn’t.
Well, this topic is really overrated.
I hope we stop it soon and – maybe- meet each other better instead of complaining?
I’m also happy that I have met so wonderful person as Vito, who seems to be an example of a person with values and open to make the conclusions and do sth valuable.
I would like to know sth more about u, people.
Thanks a lot again
You give me a lot of support. Take care!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com