EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Joe is looking for a girl friend or a wife

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Joe is looking for a girl friend or a wife
MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MotherEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The old one left after only one year ... in the end she decided that Joe's marital state was not going to change anytime soon and that her time was better wasted with someone else. Joe does not spend as much time with her as he used to. In fact, he'll be back here forever. But he hopes to spend more time with her. Joe sucks as a boyfriend, but that doesn't stop him from trying. It shouldn't stop you either. Give Joe a try.
Posts: 565 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MotherEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
joe is very sad not getting any answers
Posts: 565 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

MotherEgypt, its me (again). Can I help you with anything? Are you alright in Moscow????

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lukoshko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can u imagine we had a fire several days ago at the Manege and one of our oldest and beautiful bildings was distroyed
Posts: 287 | From: Moscow Russia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Yes I heard about it. What caused it, any information?
I will definitely come and visit Russia (Moscow and St. Petersberg in specific) when my kids are a little older. My husband is very much interested too.......

Have a great evening, Lukoshko!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lukoshko:
Can u imagine we had a fire several days ago at the Manege and one of our oldest and beautiful bildings was distroyed

hi
yeah sorrily heared about it, and even one 3 days before that one, and seen the building on tv destroyed but ist always mentioned gas supply system in moscow and gas leak are responsible for most of that
be safe

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy
Resident Doctor of Dermatology & Andrology

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Joe is verry sad again ,joe is leaving ,and he admits that he has nothing to do with the Moscow fire ,ok joe is leaving now ,,indeed joe is very sad that you always go off his thread and turn it from love into fire and ,,,etc joe is leaving now
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lukoshko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

Yes I heard about it. What caused it, any information?
I will definitely come and visit Russia (Moscow and St. Petersberg in specific)
Have a great evening, Lukoshko!

Thanks
I don't know what caused a fire.

I was in St. Pet last summer. It is increadibly beautiful city. There are much more acient bilding then in Moscow and in comparison with Moscow it is much more calm there. The life if slower.

The boats excurtions are so nice. U seat in the boat, with a warm blanket and can eact somthing while travelling throug 5 rivers. Very very beautiful. But the weather there worse then in Moscow as there is not so much sun there.

I am sure ur children will also like there.

Posts: 287 | From: Moscow Russia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MotherEgypt:
joe is very sad that you always go off his thread and turn it from love into fire

sorry

buy chupa-chups for Joe

hehe

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member

Sorry, MotherEgypt, for always drifting away from the topic.

I am sorry that you are still looking for your woman. But unfortunately even I am not really sure what kind of woman you want to marry. Does she has to be only Egyptian or you don't mind marrying someone from another Arabic country or even a foreign girl????

I just know you live in Egypt and you work in the tourism industry - I mean you meet so many people every day - and still no luck?

I hope Joe is very happy soon ........

Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
who is Joe?

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Ask MotherEgypt................ he is really desperated............ a lollipop ain't enough to make him happy!

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 19 March 2004).]

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 19 March 2004).]

MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Lilly ,,,joe does not mind to have a girl friend or a wife and it does not matter the nationality ...joe wants to fall in love
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
MotherEgypt maybe I can recommend u smb? hehe
muhariba
Member # 3798

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for muhariba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Mother Egypt! U r a funny guy!
Poor Joe! He looks like beeing needing someone to talk He looks like feeling lonely & having no idea where to spend his dayoff! are the things bad like this!
Are u still sad for ur russian expirence?
the spring has come to earth!
I wish it comes to ur heart too!

Posts: 52 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rimo
Member # 3586

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rimo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MotherEgypt:
The old one left after only one year ... in the end she decided that Joe's marital state was not going to change anytime soon and that her time was better wasted with someone else. Joe does not spend as much time with her as he used to. In fact, he'll be back here forever. But he hopes to spend more time with her. Joe sucks as a boyfriend, but that doesn't stop him from trying. It shouldn't stop you either. Give Joe a try.

Huh? who's joe? More time with who? would anyone care to explain?

Posts: 314 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
muhariba

joe is semding to you big thank you ,,joe is saying that you are so sweet .
Joe is leaving now
Lilly ,,,It is nice to be nice
cetainly,,joe is leaving now

LUK,,,joe will apperciate it
sure ,joe is leaving now

Rimo
joe is sending you hello ,,telling you that joe is some guy like many others joe likee to be in love before the first kiss
joe is leaving now

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com