EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » the other side of Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: the other side of Egypt
karinfarid
Member # 3352

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karinfarid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like all of you to follow and read this link, it is long, I know, but worth the while. This is a picture and description of Eygpt that includes all aspects of the government, law, society, religion, etc.
http://www.state.gov/g/drl/rls/hrrpt/2001/nea/8248.htm

And even if I put myself in danger - who knows who is reading with us, I can't resist..
http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?ICC3

salam, Karin

Posts: 295 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salam karina

well its a dark side of reality but hey not of all being at those sites should be considered though some are right but still others remain falsified somehow to favor the interetsts of the US..

PS : but i do agree its a dark side of harsh reality

but what abou tthe other side?? isnt that a bright side sister

barak allahu fiki

by the way i have been recommended some of best dentist in cairo in ur heliopolis area for ur family ,,,shall i post them here or better over email??

salam

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy
Resident Doctor of Dermatology & Andrology

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karinfarid
Member # 3352

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karinfarid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wa aleikum salaam, nice to hear (read) from you, Doc!

I guess this is the most comprehensive collection of data about Egypt - not "published" by the Egypt. government itself, I've found so far.

Even if some data is twisted this or that way, it still gives us a pretty average picture and loads of information.

Thank you, how sweet of you, you did not forget me and my nagging about the dentists!

I think it will be beneficial to everybody to publish the dentists here, many may be looking for a good dentist in this forum, if not now, then in the future. Also kind of free advertisement for the dentists!

If you prefer the e-mail, mine is: karinfarid@hotmail.com

jazaka Allahu khairan,

wa salam, Karin

Posts: 295 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com