EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » what's impression on your mind about Egypt man ? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: what's impression on your mind about Egypt man ?
joylike
Member # 3363

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for joylike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to know what impression about Egypt man in your mind?How to estimate them according to your experience?I feel they are warmhearted,kind and friendly on internet.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melfenien
Member # 4903

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melfenien     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Egyptian men are all very kind and always happy. they seem to smile always saying "carpe diem" last year i met a really nice one, but i was disappointed when i came back to poland and he even didn't reply on my mail. however, this year i met a great man. i knew i would miss him very much since i met him. now we are corresponding and phone each other and i hope he'll come for me on the aeroport next year as he promised my friend was also disappointed when she was really into an egyptian man and she thought he felt the same, well it all looked like he felt the same, but then she realised he's got a girlfriend... so be careful because not everyone may really be like he looks like!
but generally, Egyptian men: i adore you all! (just with few exceptions )

Posts: 274 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

...they are always warmhearted and kind on the INTERNET!!!...meet them in real life as no two fingers are the same!

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joylike
Member # 3363

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for joylike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met one on internet.He worked in Saudi and he promised he would come to see me at the end of this month.We know for one year each other.He said he loved me and adored me.I can feel his true emotion,but I am still afraid this kind of love will diapear in real life.I don't know if he is good as him on interent when we meet.He siad he'll marry me after we meet in my country.I am happy and also hesitant.I don't know how to do now.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melfenien
Member # 4903

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for melfenien     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't wonder how it will be when you meet. just meet him and realise how he really is! be aware that you may feel disappointed but you may also get wings and fly with him to the end of the world and be careful because it is quite strange to want to marry a person he doesn't know in real life! wish you a lot of luck
Posts: 274 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joylike
Member # 3363

Rate Member
do you believe internet love?
melfenien
Member # 4903

Rate Member
i believe there is a place in the world for every man where his "half" is waiting to be found. it doesn't matter if you find it by internet, in real life or by total coincidence. i agree it's a bit strange to meet your love by internet but the good thing is that you fall in love with his words what also means personality, not his appearance. you have a chance to meet him in real life what is very good because you will realise if he can say the same beautiful things as he can write. by the way, i've got a friend who met her boyfriend by internet and they're getting married for few months
so, as you see everything is yet waiting for you!

joylike
Member # 3363

Rate Member
thank you for your attention and encouragement to me.I hope to see him this month and feel true love in real life.Good luck.
Manoesh
Member # 4770

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Manoesh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by joylike:
He said he in Saudi...did you see him there?He will marry you when he meet you in your country....hehehehe ...of course he will...Why dosnt he invite you to Egypt and get married here in court by muazim?

Sooo...did he ask you for money yet???...or promised to start bussiness for you but need money??...Did he ask for plane ticket or partial payment???or cellphone...do you know where In Egytp he is from???...Anyway meet him and ask amny many questions and proof for the answers.Pretend you have nooo money and he need to provide for you.See then if he be in hurry to marry!

Posts: 66 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fatika
Member # 4952

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatika     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same thing happened to me. We got to know eachother by chance- work for the same company but in a different country- and we started with emails, then chat and we finally met a few months ago. As u i was afraid of meeting him but it was wonderful. He was kind, nice as i expected.
The real problem comes afterwards, how to go on.
Good luck for you

Posts: 4 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joylike
Member # 3363

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Manoesh:
He said he in Saudi...did you see him there?
I called him and it is Saudi country code indeed.
He will marry you when he meet you in your country....hehehehe ...of course he will...Why dosnt he invite you to Egypt and get married here in court by muazim?
He agrees to marry anywhere if I like.

Sooo...did he ask you for money yet???...or promised to start bussiness for you but need money??...Did he ask for plane ticket or partial payment???or cellphone...do you know where In Egytp he is from???...Anyway meet him and ask amny many questions and proof for the answers.Pretend you have nooo money and he need to provide for you.See then if he be in hurry to marry!
He never asked for money from me.I demand to pay all when he comes,but he refused.He said it should be paied by man.He didn't ask for anything from me until now.He is from Cario.
If we marry,according to muslim law,I have my own money belong to me.Is it right?
I'd like to know if man in Egypt like money in order to marry foreign girl.

joylike
Member # 3363

Rate Member
what's problem you met afterwards?did he ask money from you?Are you going to be married?How about you now?
melfenien
Member # 4903

Rate Member
joylike, someone gave somewhere an address: www.marriedtoanarab.com there are a lot of opinions written by people who were in situations similar to one above, so i think it's worth reading.
fatika
Member # 4952

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fatika     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The problem is that we are half-a world apart, very far from eachother, plus we are not in our home countries. Besides, as always, his family has to agree with the relationship- accept a foreigner, non-muslim, etc. Its not easy at all.
Anyway, he didnt ask for money or anything.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by fatika:
The problem is that we are half-a world apart, very far from eachother, plus we are not in our home countries. Besides, as always, his family has to agree with the relationship- accept a foreigner, non-muslim, etc. Its not easy at all.
Anyway, he didnt ask for money or anything.

I don't like replying to this kind of posts.But listen take your time and don't decide too early.sometimes feelings come quickly and overcome the mind but with time each of you will know if they still feel attracted to each other or not.things in begning may be very misleading.give it time to know more about each other.life is not just about some sweet words and attraction.see if your compatable in your way of life and if you can handle his ways coz you will have to live by his ways not yours.men usually rules here ...

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joylike
Member # 3363

Rate Member
Your reply makes me feel women has to obey the men's rule including life way.In fact they are changed by each other if they love,contain and compromises.
Natashiah
Member # 4566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Natashiah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by joylike:
Your reply makes me feel women has to obey the men's rule including life way.In fact they are changed by each other if they love,contain and compromises.

OOOOOH giiirl...in case you havent noticed...you are marrying an Arab! ...Comprimise....that is a foreign word in their vocabulary!But who knows maybe you are lucky....but take it slowly and know him very well. good luck!

Posts: 723 | From: South Africa | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Manoesh
Member # 4770

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Manoesh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote: I'd like to know if man in Egypt like money in order to marry foreign girl:Unquote

MMMMM.....Can you say that louder please I dont think anyone heard that one before

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN HELP THIS LADY PLEASE!!!

Posts: 66 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I met one on internet.He worked in Saudi and he promised he would come to see me at the end of this month.We know for one year each other.He said he loved me and adored me.I can feel his true emotion,but I am still afraid this kind of love will diapear in real life.I don't know if he is good as him on interent when we meet.He siad he'll marry me after we meet in my country.I am happy and also hesitant.I don't know how to do now.

Is his name Qussay?

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

[/B]

100%.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[/B][/QUOTE]

LOL YOU ARE GREAT (i think no hurry at all)

Posts: 363 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joylike
Member # 3363

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
Is his name Qussay?

No,his name is very general in Arab.I wrote letter to his office in Saudi,He recieved it.

Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I said im leaving already.i just realized i missed this post and I thought it might be important for you.

Listen Joylike. I do believe in love and Egyptians are such emotional ppl who do value IT in fact your man if he is good , you will see that he would give up his life if needed to protect his family. but again he will show love in his own way and not your way. the point is you were brought up in different background and different views about life,freedom and other social matters than his own life.

He and you need to compromise but don't expect big compromises and don't expect that what ou may thing as a small compromise is really small to hime. do not expect he will become a western man (though some would be) and do not try to change him, after all you loved him for who he is?

So start to look inside the life of Egyptians and thier traditions and religion. if he loves you truly for who you are then in most cases he will point out to you anything he may not like.like the way your dress the way you treat your friends and specially male friends.remember jealousy here is SOMETHING .and what you may call friendly kiss or hug could be very damaging.

But truly this is not the case with every Egyptian however I think this is it with most of us.

Take care and I hope you the best

[This message has been edited by Troubles101 (edited 06 August 2004).]

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joylike
Member # 3363

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
[B] 100%.
In fact I am not from Western world but Orient.My country is developing quickly.I am not rich.I hope he loves me really.

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
[B] 100%.
In fact I am not from Western world but Orient.My country is developing quickly.I am not rich.I hope he loves me really.

I really hope all will turn out good for you Joy; follow your heart but keep some common sense in your purse. We are just trying to open some eyes here to see the reality, but in fact we are not as cynical, old and ugly as one might sometimes imagine reading our posts.
Good luck to you and your love; may all the good spirits guide you into the path of light and happiness.

joylike
Member # 3363

Rate Member
quote:
He said he in Saudi...did you see him there?He will marry you when he meet you in your country....hehehehe ...of course he will...Why dosnt he invite you to Egypt and get married here in court by muazim?

if he has no money,what does it mean?

annie_81
Member # 4149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for annie_81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothing, but if he asks you for any you ll know that he doesnt love you, he only wants the opportunities associated with your foreigner status. Arab men are too proud to ask money from women so if he does, hes not as honest as you wish he is. If he has no money and ask for none from you, then hes more likely to really love you for who you are.

I do believe in "internet love" but thats all it is: virtual love. I really really loved this guy from germany who travelled to canada to meet me and I couldnt stand his company! I didnt like how he carried himself, although he was very nice. thats a few years back. After, I did meet a few more people from the net after chatting for months and each time it was deceiving.
Of course, it is possible to meet your husband on the net but until you meet him, you cannot call it "LOVE".

Posts: 370 | From: Montreal, Canada + World expat | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
melfenien
Member # 4903

Rate Member
About "internet love": my friend's sister's friend (sounds nice ) met a boy on internet few years ago. They're getting married soon
tlc
Member # 1440

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tlc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met my husband on the internet - he is Egyptian . He never asked for any mone - he paid for my expenses to travel to see him when we got married. He does not have alot of money, but is generous with what he has. The hard part is , after you marry, where will you live, there are all these visa rules - especially Saudi - being in love is great, meetng is wonderful, but where will you spend your lives?
I say try and meet him.., the internet can only give you a small portion of a man's personality. But my husband seemed to talk in person very similar to how he wrote on the internet. Read all you can about Egyptian married life etc. My hardest problem has been the deciosn to leave my country and relocate to his.

Posts: 59 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joylike
Member # 3363

Rate Member
Your question is very good.What we met is the problem that he hasn't stable income in Saudi.He didn't find work until now.He said he must find stable work and pay all of my expenditure after marriage.I suggest him not live there and come to me,but what can he do here?I feel very sad and don't know how to do.
lemonspice
Member # 5667

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for lemonspice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i totally agree with manoesh.would also like my discouraging experience.i met my to-be ex-husband soon, on the net.im actally an arab,and he was british-so im not implying on nationalities now-just the ney thing please!i did fall in love with him,i did think he was everything he said,or sounded,i looked for 'good signs' and i could see them,cuz i was 200% in love,he did come over,we did move to his country,and after all this-i realized that even though everything he SAID was true-in REALITY-it looked very different.Mind u,he wasnt a liar-but hearing(or reading)something,is completely different than seeing it-esp when its a future thing,its more serious.just take your time,a lot of it too.and like someone said,ask questions-and proofs,its the least,and will help u decide &see things.He could be real and he could be a fraud.just remember ending a relationship isnt as easy as starting it.there are a lot that u cant see on the net.. it can always turn out to be great,only saying there's less chance on the net(but more people!)
Posts: 604 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'd like to know what impression about Egypt man in your mind?How to estimate them according to your experience?I feel they are warmhearted,kind and friendly on internet.

I cannot say many thinks about Egyptians men because till now I meet only one ( it means I talk with him, go to the theatre, go at film)... but at least I agree with Natashiah "they are always warmhearted and kind on the INTERNET!!!"

Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleopatrazeyez
Member # 5663

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleopatrazeyez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all, firstly I agree with what some are saying but there is good and bad in every country. Egyptian men are quite different to other men.... first of all when you meet a man and you are a foreign woman, you need to be sure he is well educated and that he works.... then you will be sure he has good manners and doesn't need you for your money.... he also needs to love his country... or he could just be using you for a visa. and finally he needs to be of average class or high class, from a good family and with a good salary... you will think that this is not important now but it is after marriage. I have been engaged to my fiancee for 5 months and we've known eachother for a year and a half, and he is a great egyptian man, from a high class and well educated.... never lets me pay for anything and never wants to leave his country. Egypian men are great, if you pick the right ones
Posts: 12 | From: egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreigngirl
Member # 4054

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreigngirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He probably didn't ask you for money because he doesn't need it. The Saudi's pay very well.
quote:
Originally posted by tlc:
I met my husband on the internet - he is Egyptian . He never asked for any mone - he paid for my expenses to travel to see him when we got married. He does not have alot of money, but is generous with what he has. The hard part is , after you marry, where will you live, there are all these visa rules - especially Saudi - being in love is great, meetng is wonderful, but where will you spend your lives?
I say try and meet him.., the internet can only give you a small portion of a man's personality. But my husband seemed to talk in person very similar to how he wrote on the internet. Read all you can about Egyptian married life etc. My hardest problem has been the deciosn to leave my country and relocate to his.

Posts: 145 | From: Houston, Texas, USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreigngirl
Member # 4054

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreigngirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't see your part of not having stable income. I live in an oil producing state, and when these people (Americans or other foreigners) go to work in Saudi Arabia, they have a compound, or world created for them. But if actually live within the Saudi's, it is much stricter. Saudi Arabia will not allow people to live together if they are not married, so if you go to Saudi Arabia to live with him, you will have to be married. From the point of view
quote:
Your question is very good.What we met is the problem that he hasn't stable income in Saudi.He didn't find work until now.He said he must find stable work and pay all of my expenditure after marriage.I suggest him not live there and come to me,but what can he do here?I feel very sad and don't know how to do.

Posts: 145 | From: Houston, Texas, USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joylike
Member # 3363

Rate Member
He is unlucky.He went to Saudi with business visa this May because his contract was ended up since the end of last year.He had to cooperat with other two partners and built a company,but it is less than 10 persons,which is refused to make work visa by the labor ministriy since Saudi's new policy to ban foreign labors in 29 fields including accountant this year.His sponsor can't get work permit for him until now.He has to look for a new sponsor,but how?it seems that it is hard to find a job during short time.He hasn't income without work permit,but he has to pay the rent house fare and expenditure everyday.Life becomes more and more hard.How could he find a job quickly?
Hofland
Member # 5902

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Hofland     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In december I'am going to Egypt for the second time this year and I will stay at the Zoser Hotel in Giza
Since two years I have a lot of Egyptian friends,male and female.
My friends are moslim and christian and I see some differents between them,but that's no problem for me.
It's almost 4 months that I left my friends in Giza behind,but there is not a day goes bye that someone is calling or send me a letter.
I know a lot of men and they are all very special to me,the treat you with a lot of respect.
Not only I love Egypt very much but I also like the Egyptian people.
The men in Holland could learn a lot of them.

Regards from Karin

Posts: 8 | From: Netherlands | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya@hotmail.com
Member # 5853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The ones I have met this week (egyptian men that is) range somewhere between Neanderthal and Cro-magnon with a slight leaning towards the Neanderthal. Charlie
Posts: 431 | From: luxor egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deefa
Member # 5352

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for deefa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
charlie charlie you nake me laugh!!!!

Posts: 33 | From: england | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya@hotmail.com
Member # 5853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Deefa, You wanna get hysterical. You should see the mess they made in my kitchen! Charlie
Posts: 431 | From: luxor egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
menina_24
Member # 6151

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for menina_24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi really i knew a egyptian guy , he lives in cairo but works in horghada, i would like to know to what city you are going and if you can discover him for me? can you do it?
quote:
Originally posted by Hofland:
In december I'am going to Egypt for the second time this year and I will stay at the Zoser Hotel in Giza
Since two years I have a lot of Egyptian friends,male and female.
My friends are moslim and christian and I see some differents between them,but that's no problem for me.
It's almost 4 months that I left my friends in Giza behind,but there is not a day goes bye that someone is calling or send me a letter.
I know a lot of men and they are all very special to me,the treat you with a lot of respect.
Not only I love Egypt very much but I also like the Egyptian people.
The men in Holland could learn a lot of them.

Regards from Karin

------------------

Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya_686@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My impression of "Egypt-man" ? Yetti comes to mind, but more seriously, somewhere between Neanderthal and Cro-magnon, with a definite leaning towards Neanderthal. Saint Charlie
Posts: 707 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
menina_24
Member # 6151

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for menina_24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, i know him just by net and messenger, he is not married because i have his telephone but i dont know speak arabic and when i call i dont understand nothing, he speak with me in english, he tell me he loves me and come to my city in december, but their friends told me it happened an accident him, i dont know if i believe, but i reserve the place to him stay in my city but i am not sure if he comes because he doesn't enter more in net, im in doubt and i need be sure about it how can i give you the informations but in secret?
i hope someone help me! The worst the history: I love him!
quote:
Originally posted by Gigolo Buster:
Dear all,

Did you meat you Egyptian guy on a forum or a chat room perhaps, you're not quite sure if he's telling you the truth. Are you thinking he may be married, after a visa or even gay.
How are you going to know for sure?
"Have no fear Gigolo Buster is here"

Gigolo Buster Investigation Services in cooperation with Khawal Busters Inc is please to offer it's services to those who are in doubt. We operate all across Egypt, from Luxor and Aswan to Sharm and Hurghada and all point in between.

You give us the information you have on your Egy man and we will track him down and get the low down. He will never know and you will have peace of mind .

So...contact us today and take advantage of our introductory offer of two gigolos for the price of one or two khawals for 50% off.

Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aussiemat
Member # 6132

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for aussiemat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think men are the same every where there is good and bad in every country i know that there are many man that are trying to get married for visa but which man wouldn,t to try and lead a better life, regardless of nationality. i know of many people in the states and england and my home country australia that has married for a visa whether by misleading some one or by paid arrangment.
personaly i love the egyptians they are allways smilling and treat you with respect.

Posts: 70 | From: australia | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya_686@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont take any notice of "gigolo buster" He was advertising for a "sexy woman" a couple of weeks ago under the name of "sir condo".He wants to "meat" a sexy lady. Charlie
Posts: 707 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joylike
Member # 3363

Rate Member
I didn't meet the Egypt man until now although we have known each other for more than one year on interent.He keep saying it is because of work visa of saudi undone well.I kept waiting for him.He went to Egypt now and says preparing for work visa again.I don't know why our love has to contact with saudi visa,however I am in Asia.I don't know if I should continue waiting for him before deadline what we agreed.
DeeER
Member # 6011

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for DeeER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How's the relationship now with this man from Saudi? What's his first name?
Posts: 24 | From: Great Falls, MT, USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trouble101
Member # 6160

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trouble101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Dear Sonomod, I have been following your post and I must say I totally agree with you about your views on sex tourism. I saw ur link to Janes whorehouse flats and took it upon myself to post it in several threads
SEE UK in Egypt, BRITISH WOMAN-EGYPTAIN MEN, IMFORMATIVE!!! MUST READ. cnnot remember the names of the other threads. Anyway, it seems her profile has been removed. She is ashamed to have her picture showing of her fat, fat , ugly ass with her young, young Egyptian man that already has a wife. Why would anyone want to be 2nd to another mans wife? Jane, you must Know that Mahoumd only wants u for ur money, Why else would a nice looking egy man want a fat ugly woman like you. Me Jealous??? NO I dont think so. BTW the only supporters you have are other women just like you that are also 2nd best-other ORFI wives. This should be outlawed in Egypt.

Posts: 61 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Night Watchman
Member # 6123

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Night Watchman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeeER:
How's the relationship now with this man from Saudi? What's his first name?

Afraid your "internet lover" is cheating on you? Why do YOU care what his first name is?

Posts: 8 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeeER
Member # 6011

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for DeeER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The question was directed to Joylike.
Posts: 24 | From: Great Falls, MT, USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com