EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » registering foreign visitors

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: registering foreign visitors
annie_81
Member # 4149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for annie_81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello, my friends from Canada are coming to visit me in less than 2 weeks and they will live at my house. Do i need to take them to the police station to register them? If so, do i go to any police station, like the one in Maadi or do I have to go to the Mugamat in tahrir? Will I or they be in troubles if they dont get registered? They are only staying for 10 days.

------------------
"Whashing One's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral" -Freire-

Posts: 370 | From: Montreal, Canada + World expat | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think all you need to do is take a photocopy of the their passport, the details page and the visa page and take that to the police station. That is what we do to register our guests. I have no idea if you should register someone staying at a private flat.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't worry about it and don't do anything. Just have them put your address on their boarding card.

I stayed at a number of private flats, etc. and nothing ever happened - even placed a hotel's name on the card once and ended up staying at a private residence instead (and nothing happened.)

I think you need to go to the police only when you are the flat owner and you are going to be renting the flat directly to a foreigner for an extended period of time.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya@hotmail.com
Member # 5853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You HAVE to register ALL alians staying in Egypt whether they are in a hotel, a private home or a rented flat. If you do not do this, the police may well descend in the middle of the night and arrest everyone. Take a copy of the entry visa and a copy of the passport details page, then take it to your nearest TOURIST police office. There is nothing to pay, but if you engage a lawyer to do it, it can cost quite a bit. Take a chance if you want to but it could ruin the holiday. Charlie
Posts: 431 | From: luxor egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe in the little town of luxor but in a city of 20 million people, NO.

Annie, really don't even think twice about it.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann
Member # 106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is absolutely no need to register your friends with the local police.
Posts: 316 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shariatolombat
Member # 6072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for shariatolombat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you need to register your friends as they are staying for more than a week.
tu devrais le faire pour eviter des problemes, je crois que tu les enregistres au mogamaa ou au precinct local - mais tu dois le faire.

Posts: 65 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by annie_81:
[B]hello, my friends from Canada are coming to visit me in less than 2 weeks and they will live at my house. Do i need to take them to the police station to register them?

I do not think they need to be registered as long as they leave befor their visaes expired.

Many years ago, I went to El Mogamaa to register my Swiss friend, it took only seconds and after I was told there was no need for this hassel. Sometimes the immigration officer will ask the visitor where he will be staying then they should write down your address.

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for salama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sokarya@hotmail.com:
[B]You HAVE to register ALL alians staying in Egypt whether they are in a hotel, a private home or a rented flat. If you do not do this, the police may well descend in the middle of the night and arrest everyone. Take a copy of the entry visa and a copy of the passport details page, then take it to your nearest TOURIST police office.

Charlie,the alient here is YOU, you are an Islamophopic, ArabiaPhopic and you should not be in Egypt in the first place.
You always muck Egypt in your filthy messages to deter people from visiting a land that accommodates you -
If I were you, I would be grateful for Egypt and her people.

Posts: 1873 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timbuctoo
Member # 440

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for timbuctoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought this whole business of registering foreigners was scrapped years ago. Originally (like back in the mid-90s), when I checked into a hotel, I remember the staff taking my passport for half a day or so to register it at the Mugamma. But they stopped doing this long ago (taking my passport, that is).
Posts: 266 | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya@hotmail.com
Member # 5853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salama, Have it your own way if you want. But only last year a couple of people stayed in a flat on the West Bank of Luxor without registering, and 3 days later, the police came because they wanted to know exactly who they were. Since the killings on the West Bank a few years ago, the police do this as a matter of protecting the tourists that are here and to prevent the terrorists from just moving into any old area they like. Why on earth do you think that if you want to go for example from Luxor to Hurgarda, you have to go in a police convoy! Are you stupid or what? Charlie
Posts: 431 | From: luxor egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann
Member # 106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sokarya@hotmail.com:
Salama, Have it your own way if you want. But only last year a couple of people stayed in a flat on the West Bank of Luxor without registering, and 3 days later, the police came because they wanted to know exactly who they were. Since the killings on the West Bank a few years ago, the police do this as a matter of protecting the tourists that are here and to prevent the terrorists from just moving into any old area they like. Why on earth do you think that if you want to go for example from Luxor to Hurgarda, you have to go in a police convoy! Are you stupid or what? Charlie

Before you start calling people stupid you might want to listen to what other people have to say before jumping to conclusions.
I understand that Annie's friends will be staying at her flat in Cairo, there is no need to get them registered at the local police office. This would be very different if they were to stay in Luxor.

Posts: 316 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dr_judge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to the Egyptian law as long as your are not renting this flat for them then nothing in the law oblige you to register them or do anything for that just enjoy the time
Dr-Judge

Posts: 191 | From: cairo, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya@hotmail.com
Member # 5853

Rate Member
Ive already checked with the local police before giving my replies, and I am only repeating what they tell me. Perhaps, you all ought to do the same instead of taking wild guesses about what is and isnt required by the tourist police in your own particular area. Charlie
Ann
Member # 106

Member Rated:
That's exactly what people have done here, talking on the basis of their experience living in Cairo. Doesn't give you the right to go round calling people stupid.
dr_judge
Member # 5223

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dr_judge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm involving in law & this have nothing about personal knowledge or experiences

Posts: 191 | From: cairo, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya@hotmail.com
Member # 5853

Rate Member
Dear Ann, I did not call you stupid personally, but you gave very stupid information. You advised that it was NOT necessary to register with the local police. Now this is not true, and it is a stupid thing to wrongly advise people when it only takes a couple of minutes to do. I agree, the police in different areas "might" apply the rules according to the necessities. Since the bomb in Taba, certainly Luxor has been on Hi-alert, and you cant even get a taxi to wait outside an hotel, and thats a good thing to know that the police are taking these steps to protect everyone. So, I am prepared to admit if I am wrong as that is only the right thing to do, but on this occasion, accepting that you are not personally stupid, it was nevertheless - in my view ridiculous if not stupid - to give what could be "dangerous" information out more or less telling people they are free to wander about the country as if they were back home in their own countries. It is not so here. Charlie
Ann
Member # 106

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by sokarya@hotmail.com:
Dear Ann, I did not call you stupid personally, but you gave very stupid information. You advised that it was NOT necessary to register with the local police. Now this is not true, and it is a stupid thing to wrongly advise people when it only takes a couple of minutes to do. I agree, the police in different areas "might" apply the rules according to the necessities. Since the bomb in Taba, certainly Luxor has been on Hi-alert, and you cant even get a taxi to wait outside an hotel, and thats a good thing to know that the police are taking these steps to protect everyone. So, I am prepared to admit if I am wrong as that is only the right thing to do, but on this occasion, accepting that you are not personally stupid, it was nevertheless - in my view ridiculous if not stupid - to give what could be "dangerous" information out more or less telling people they are free to wander about the country as if they were back home in their own countries. It is not so here. Charlie

No, you were asking Salama if he were stupid or what. And no, I have not given out 'dangerous' information. I lived in CAIRO for 3 years and was told by the local police on a few occasions that there is no legal requirement to register foreign friends when staying in a private flat. Now, if it was LUXOR, I would definitely get them registered with the police as chances are great that the police will come knocking on the door to check what's going on.

karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Why this fuss about regesteration. You don't have to. I am Libyan-German and I live here since 1977, and if you want to do it then it's ok. It will not take time to make it. Will as you are staying for a short time, then go and make it, so you don't get worried and sleep well.

Karim

Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sokarya@hotmail.com:
[B]Salama, Have it your own way if you want.

( Thanks Charlie, I always have it my own way )

Why on earth do you think that if you want to go for example from Luxor to Hurgarda, you have to go in a police convoy!

( To protect the native Egyptians dear )

Are you stupid or what? Charlie

( With 3 masters all of which are gained in your country, and a PhD at one of the best Universities in the UK, and still stupid ? )

Well Chalie, I lived and worked in Luxor, It does not need a smartie to imagine how and where you are living there.

salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ann:
[B] Before you start calling people stupid you might want to listen to what other people have to say before jumping to conclusions.
I understand that Annie's friends will be staying at her flat in Cairo,

Thanks for your support Anni.
I did phone a relative of mine from UK yesterday, he is a high ranking police officer in Cairo- He stated that as long as the visitor filled his arrival card with the address proposed to stay at- there will be no need to register again.

In fact using my British passport when my Egyptian one expired, I was asked sometimes to write down my family home address where I often stay. and no more procedures followed.
I am only assuming that it is the same case in Luxor.

Thanks again.

salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ann:
[B]That's exactly what people have done here, talking on the basis of their experience living in Cairo. Doesn't give you the right to go round calling people stupid

Thanks again Ann.

sokarya@hotmail.com
Member # 5853

Rate Member
Dear Ann, I have read exactly what I wrote and I think maybe I did call you stupid, although it was not meant to be quite the way it sounded, so I am sorry for that.

What I meant by giving out "stupid information" is that in Luxor things are a lot different in Cairo. It would be stupid in fact to think that a person could just come and go freely in Luxor in quite the same way as perhaps Cairo. Many people do come to Luxor from Cairo, and ought perhaps to be aware that things are considerably different here, and they would almost certainly get shall we say police interest in them.

So, may we agree there has been a slight misunderstanding here and that once again I apologise for calling you stupid, which I am sure you are not. Charlie

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Hey charlie, here's a clue for you. If Annie is asking if she has to go to Mogamma or Maadi, she's in CAIRO. Not Luxor. So you didn't need to tell us all about how it's done in Luxor or go on and on about how wrong we are.
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe Charlie ought to stand outside the airport at Luxor with a plaque stating that all Orfi wives arriving for there annual vacation in the flat their money paid for need to register with the police. I doubt very much that they are aware of this.
Hotels and flat rentals for holidays yes..... but staying in private homes does not require registration to the best of my knowledge, even in Luxor.
Just put the address you are staying at on the immigration card, it is enough.

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeeER
Member # 6011

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for DeeER     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe that they have to register with the Embassy in Egypt so they can keep tabs on where they're at while in Egypt for their own protection. Since they're from Canada, I believe that would be the Canadian Embassy. You can look up Canadian Embassy or Egyptian Embassy for travel information. Make sure it's a government entity so you get the proper information.
Posts: 24 | From: Great Falls, MT, USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just returned from Egypt and I didnt register ... I didnt even know where I would be staying at ... somewhere at 6th October.I stayed an extra week and had a wonderful time ...and the police never bothered me
Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annie_81
Member # 4149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for annie_81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
one only needs to register with the embassy if s/he stays for more than 3 months. THAT I know...

how about this: I dont register my friends, and if i dont post anything after Jan. 9th can someone come to get me at the police station? haha! Seriously, Ill be in India for 1 month so I swear i wont post! Thats a holiday!!
thanks for your help ES, ill send you postcards!

------------------
"Whashing One's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral" -Freire-

Posts: 370 | From: Montreal, Canada + World expat | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacia
Member # 3188

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Annie--India??? Ever been there before? Always thought I might want to go especially living this close now. Can't wait to hear about your trip. Have fun!
Posts: 190 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annie_81
Member # 4149

Rate Member
hello Stacia! no never been there before! from Egypt you can get a ticket for 500$ US! thats a great opportunity! Ill tell you all about it when I come back!

------------------

TDP
Member # 5440

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TDP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi.. I have been to Goa 11 times. It's amazing. I would also love to visit the rest of India,there is a tiger sanctuary not far from Agra its supposed to be out of this world. Have a great trip and I look fwd to hearing about your adventures!x
Posts: 260 | From: uk | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya_686@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When people go on holiday, they take out insurance, if they are "sensible" Registering with the police can only be a "sensible" thing to do. They are there to help if you have an accident, get robbed or are ill. It helps the police to know as quickly as possible who you are, what your religion is, who your contacts at your home country are, who your next of kin is and so on. It only makes sense that if you give them this information, they can help as efficiently as possible if they are needed.

I had a friend who died in a flat on the West Bank two years ago. He was not registered. Consequently the police would not allow anyone to touch his body for 3 days and it had to stay in the flat stinking until they were able to find out who he was via the embassy. It took many weeks before they could trace a relative in the UK and get his body shipped back. As for the body, nobody would remove or touch it whilst in the flat because they didnt know whether he was a Christian or Moslem or anything else. The hospital staff would not remove the body from the flat which had to be done by "christian" volunteers!

Just one of the problems with not registering which I thought I would share with you. Charlie

Posts: 707 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
Charlie wrote:

I had a friend who died in a flat on the West Bank two years ago. He was not registered.

Charlie, more bad news about Egypt out of your guts! Why do u dislike Egypt so much? yet you have apparently lived there for long to supposedly know all about it?? I wonder!

Consequently the police would not allow anyone to touch his body for 3 days and it had to stay in the flat stinking until they were able to find out who he was via the embassy.

( Did your friend has a passport or he was smuggled into the country??!)

It took many weeks before they could trace a relative in the UK and get his body shipped back.

( That is correct I guess, the British consulate does not give a damn about Brits abroad.)

As for the body, nobody would remove or touch it whilst in the flat because they didnt know whether he was a Christian or Moslem or anything else. The hospital staff would not remove the body from the flat which had to be done by "christian" volunteers!

( Yet more Islamophopia imagining tale from Charlie- with big C.)

Again, stir up Egyptians chritians and Moslims ! Chalie, you are unique.

annie_81
Member # 4149

Rate Member
they dont ask you your religion when you register. or at least they didnt ask me. The only people who asked me were AUC and I wrote N/A -non applicable- who would remove my body?

------------------

sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya_686@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Annie, Your religion should be stated in your passport, copy of which the police like to have. If you are a Christian and you die in a flat or house, ONLY Christians are allowed to take the body out of the house. Moslems will not normally touch a "Christian" body. This created enormous problems when we wanted this poor man taken to the morg. People only rarely die whilst on a holiday, but in view of what happened a number of us went straight to the consulate and registered our "wishes" with them also. Dont forget also, a Moslem has to be in the ground in 3 hours of death! Charlie
Posts: 707 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya_686@hotmail.com
Member # 6138

Rate Member
Dear Salama, Are you slightly touched in the head? It does seem so. I have given here a post of exactly what happened in the case of a Christian tourist, actually he was working here. He had left his passport at a previous flat he occupied with most of his possessions, and this is what caused a lot of problems. He was basically unidentifiable, and not registered in this town anywhere. He had also a week before come up from Cairo, deposited his belongings in one place, and then started to move into the new flat when he died from a massive heart attack. Now this is not being Islamaphobic, but you have got a screw loose somewhere if you think it is. Charlie
Ann
Member # 106

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by sokarya_686@hotmail.com:
Dear Annie, Your religion should be stated in your passport, copy of which the police like to have. If you are a Christian and you die in a flat or house, ONLY Christians are allowed to take the body out of the house. Moslems will not normally touch a "Christian" body. This created enormous problems when we wanted this poor man taken to the morg. People only rarely die whilst on a holiday, but in view of what happened a number of us went straight to the consulate and registered our "wishes" with them also. Dont forget also, a Moslem has to be in the ground in 3 hours of death! Charlie

Charlie,
What a load of nonsense coming from you! Religion is not stated in the passport (at least not in the EU ones - don't know about other nationalities). And why should it be? Muslims are to be buried within 24 hours not 3 hours.

annie_81
Member # 4149

Rate Member
religion is not written in canadian pasports either. Beside, what would they write in mine since i was never baptised?
salama
Member # 5941

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by sokarya_686@hotmail.com:
[B]Dear Salama, Are you slightly touched in the head? It does seem so. I have given here a post of exactly what happened in the case of a Christian tourist, actually he was working here. He had left his passport at a previous flat !!!!!.

What a story ! and who are you to decide in people's fate? Did they send you to investigate Moslem/Christian affairs in south of Egypt? Notch, notch..!

[This message has been edited by salama (edited 21 December 2004).]

trouble101
Member # 6160

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for trouble101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Sonomod, I have been following your post and I must say I totally agree with you about your views on sex tourism. I saw ur link to Janes whorehouse flats and took it upon myself to post it in several threads
SEE UK in Egypt, BRITISH WOMAN-EGYPTAIN MEN, IMFORMATIVE!!! MUST READ. cnnot remember the names of the other threads. Anyway, it seems her profile has been removed. She is ashamed to have her picture showing of her fat, fat , ugly ass with her young, young Egyptian man that already has a wife. Why would anyone want to be 2nd to another mans wife? Jane, you must Know that Mahoumd only wants u for ur money, Why else would a nice looking egy man want a fat ugly woman like you. Me Jealous??? NO I dont think so. BTW the only supporters you have are other women just like you that are also 2nd best-other ORFI wives. This should be outlawed in Egypt.

Posts: 61 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darkeyes
Member # 6058

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darkeyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sonomod:
[B] Posted by Sonomod in March, 2004:

Actually I have posted his profile and picture on islamic single sites hopeing that while I am gone he will find a woman that makes him happy.
He knows I have done this and really has no problem with it, he just wonders about his petition for naturalization.

I think when he finally does move on many people will react to me differently knowing that I am not imposing myself on their culture.

He had brought home a book given to him by arab friends on the conspiracy that the CIA is sending in blond american bimbos to marry arab elitists in order to control the region. After that he just went nuts and the love was over, we were married only 8 weeks.

I think the pressure and antagonism will leave my interactions when I am no longer a threat, when he get around to divorcing me. And then I can enjoy Egypt. I just worry how this will affect my wonderful monster baby.

[B]

Posts: 212 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Night Watchman
Member # 6123

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Night Watchman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Darkeyes:

DoOrkeyes/MissSareHEAVEO/STAgnaCIA/ExPUTZcai

Same TRASH,,,,,,,,,, uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and scaaaaaaaaaaary & filllllllthyyyyyyyy mouth bag

Posts: 8 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com