EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Without Prejudice

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Without Prejudice
Without Prejudice
Member # 6180

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Without Prejudice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Certain posts have been highlighted and copied in order to preserve them unedited for legal purposes.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJKeefy™:
Member # 5954

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJKeefy™:   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not Another One. GOOD LUCK !

Posts: 137 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Without Prejudice:
Certain posts have been highlighted and copied in order to preserve them unedited for legal purposes.

There are certain laws under the British system that the British have replicated from the USA system regarding Felonies and so forth.

Naturally these laws have been applied against a select group of British Muslimahs in Angola who are serving prison terms for 'muta' marriages. I had no idea untill someone emailed me and pointed this out.

Obvious sub-saharan Africa is taking things more seriously. Angola, Nigeria, and Burkina Faso used British laws to nip this 'industry' in the butt before it started.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darkeyes
Member # 6058

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darkeyes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
Posted by Sonomod in March, 2004:

Actually I have posted his profile and picture on islamic single sites hopeing that while I am gone he will find a woman that makes him happy.
He knows I have done this and really has no problem with it, he just wonders about his petition for naturalization.

I think when he finally does move on many people will react to me differently knowing that I am not imposing myself on their culture.

He had brought home a book given to him by arab friends on the conspiracy that the CIA is sending in blond american bimbos to marry arab elitists in order to control the region. After that he just went nuts and the love was over, we were married only 8 weeks.

I think the pressure and antagonism will leave my interactions when I am no longer a threat, when he get around to divorcing me. And then I can enjoy Egypt. I just worry how this will affect my wonderful monster baby.

Posts: 212 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com