EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » PLEASE

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PLEASE
sad_elisa
Member # 6553

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sad_elisa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did anybody ever think about the suicide? when you feel that you have lost everything, but quite and do not find any exit.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saeeda
Member # 5719

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for saeeda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dear elisa,
have you lost your family, your friends, your love, have you lost your health, your mind, your good heart, your ability to work, have you lost your home, your belief, your god??? i think these are the most important things for a human being.
i have heard many people saying that they "lost everything". but none of them lost all the things mentioned above. so i wonder what is "everything" for them.

Posts: 271 | From: germany | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saeeda
Member # 5719

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for saeeda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

if you live in europe and are seriously thinking about suicide, look for help! there are centers and helplines for people who don't know how to go on. don't be too proud for that!! if you need help, ask for it. if you don't live in europe, talk to your friends or family. ask for help, and the ones who love you will help you.

Posts: 271 | From: germany | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sad_elisa
Member # 6553

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sad_elisa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SAY TO ME and if you should lose almost everything that you mention...
Posts: 6 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sad_elisa
Member # 6553

Rate Member
of course i dont be proud about it... about what i am thinking.... probably I am much a coward
saeeda
Member # 5719

Rate Member
dear elisa,
i don't know your situation, but i think the first step is to identify the exact problem, then to look for a solution!!! if you can't find a solution, like you said, then try to find people who will understand you and support you!!! maybe this helps??

Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eli, send me an email, will talk. iwonabc @ yahoo.com
Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elisa, please get out of this mood. We can't get everything in life even if we wish it so much, sometimes it doesn't go the way we planned. Get support from your family and close friends and talk about your problems. And there is nothing wrong with keeping up some hope with your Egyptian fiance but give him time and above all give yourself some time. Life is too precious to threw it all away like that. Wishing you all the best and don't forget there is light at the end of every tunnel.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 08 February 2005).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pritipersoon55
Member # 6564

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pritipersoon55     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe coward is if you are afraid of life, instead? U know, when you have really really difficult moments, when I've lost job (an all my family jobless) or my love I really really trusted, I was crying myself to sleep for nearly 4 months each day, but I knew that I just have to survive and after that everything is OK again because noone's life ever goes just down and down, it goes down sometimes but then again it goes up. And sometimes even, it only seems to crash down because immediately before you have been very high, and happier than maybe so many people in world ever are?

i would there fore ask please wait for the new nice and happy moments that will come, don't just throw then away. You do not see them coming today, because your grief has hidden all horizons from you, but they will come, they always do, and new nice people come and cherish you. It is always like that: up and down, up and down, just sometimes short and sometimes long and sometimes more serious but exactly when you feel like have lost it all, this is the moment when you have nothing more to lose. The worse is already over! You are heading back up already, just very slowly. Why miss it?

When you've been up and down seriously for several times in life then you already start trusting it always goes back up finally :), but in the beginning, you need some patience, and to forget, whatever it was, just forget. Flee into a book, into sleep, anything nice and good for you, for a while. Forget reality until the new and happier reality feels closer. People flee into books for far less reasons, but it helps. Just be kind to yourself even if noone else at the moment is, and love you, because you are a beautiful person, you really are.

Posts: 90 | From: www.visitestonia.com | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saeeda
Member # 5719

Rate Member
dear elisa
i can't help but write again. i feel bad because i think i was rude.
please don't give up. there is a saying: "for every problem there is a solution". sometimes you can't see the solution, because you can't even imagine it. everything looks black. but one day suddenly you see a new door in front of you.
i think that almost every human being on this earth has desperate moments when he feels like he lost almost everything. i have had maaaaaaany. but in these moments, when you don't see a solution, you just need to trust that this situation will not go on forever. if you can't trust, try to just survive. eat, drink, sleep. do something good for yourself. love yourself, take care of yourself. be your best friend. be your own child. and one day something small or big will happen and you feel a bit better. and the next day better than that. and better. like that on and on. that's life. it isn't paradise. sometimes it's heaven, sometimes its hell. alltogether it's life.

[This message has been edited by saeeda (edited 08 February 2005).]

welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sad_elisa:
Did anybody ever think about the suicide? when you feel that you have lost everything, but quite and do not find any exit.

You havent lost everything yet, you have allready everything you need, you are still alive, arent you?
sorry sad_eliesa, my rule of thumb is cant help those who dont want to help themselves
suicide is the eazy way out with the worst concequences ever.
I wont give you any advice, because you dont need any, and I doubt any one here will encourage you to end yourlife or support you in this way of thinking.

Dont worry , Be happy

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suzanna
Member # 6258

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suzanna   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elisa-- listen to me -- many of us -- including me have hit very low periods in our lives-- do not think for one moment that you are alone. We all joke and live our life as if we are not affected by things but these are coping ways. Express what you are feeling on this forum -- on the email addresses that have been sent to you or with supportive friends. There have been things in my recent life that have overwhelmed me to the point to think the same as you are now -- but -- I am getting through it -- AND you can too -- the greatest thing that God has given us in the life is 'change'-- things never stay the same. let us all keep hearing from you --

Suzanna
Suzanna@Sobhi.net

Posts: 54 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Maybe you need to reconsider your understanding of life, think about what life means to you? Why are you here in the first place?

I do have so many problems in life and lost alot of things but it's my understanding of how this life is going like that makes me swallow its bad and observe the good inside it.

I wont preach but let me put it this way, If you have goals or goal and this goal is beyond time that never end, you will have something to catch on when everything falls around you untill your normal death.Set up a goal and follow it.

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another thing, I believe there alot of things in life that worth it and those things wont be valued if all our life was empty of any kind of suffering.

How do you get to feel the value and joy of patience, love and friendship when you don't get through hard times? Sometimes the worst things bring out the most wonderful feelings when we think about them.

Many people suffered before and lost families yet the were able to find joy and this suffering made them stronger and taught them alot

[This message has been edited by Troubles101 (edited 08 February 2005).]

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nooralhaq
Member # 5823

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nooralhaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elisa,

yes some people have thought of suicide before, but the only ones who will respond are the ones who knew things would eventually change.

Trust me angel, it's never as bad as you think it is and in the end you laugh at the thought that you EVER had the thought of suicide. Hang in there, you're cared about~

Posts: 1706 | From: Dallas, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I did feel like this. I was 22 and my marriage had broken down. My husband had informed me (after making love) that he had found someone else and our marriage was over.

I was absolutely devastated, I had no one to turn to. I didn't want to tell anyone that our marriage was over. I was so humiliated. For several weeks we pretended whilst we sorted things out. At night I would cry and cry, no one to turn to at all. We didn't have a phone so I couldn't call a helpline like the Samaritans. I thought very seriously about suicide. I debated means and ways. I didn't see what the point was at all. We had a dog and I used to cry into her fur and she would lick me. I decided I wouldn't do anything because of the dog. But actually I don't think I would have done anything.

We went and told both sets of parents and I moved back to my parents place. After 2 years my mother remarked this separation isn't temporary is it. That is how alone i was with it. pathetic person that I was I still let him make love to me. I so wanted it to continue. I met 'her, the other woman'. I wanted to see what she had that I didn't.

It was a horrible horrible time. I never thought I would come out of it. In fact it was years before I recovered. But I did. the first step was a holiday to Egypt, yes really. Then I did a career change. Then I moved out of my parents and got my own home. Then life moved on and now I can not believe how much things have changed and how my life has been happy and fulfilled.

I don't know how old you are, you sound young and it is hard when you are young. When you are older you aren't so shocked when something goes wrong and you know you have coped before and you will cope this time.

Take each day at a time, you are a good person. What ever has happened to make you feel so bad you didn't deserve.

Big hug

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elisa.... yes!!! I was seriously contemplating suicide 4 years ago when I found out that my wonderful husband of almost 25 years was sleeping with my best friend for 2 years and I was the last to know... then, my cancer I had 4 years before had returned, and, to top it all, my mother died on Christmas day!!!
just when you think things can't get any worse.... hello!!! they do!!! This was the worst 3 months of my life!!!
But, on the positive side, I started by divorcing him.... my divorce actually became absolute on my silver wedding anniversary!! COOL!
4 years down the line, I have a new life in Egypt, a new religion and way of life, and the best job anybody could have!!
Time is a great healer.. although at the time, I couldn't ever imagine a reason I would want to live, except my daughter!!
E-mail me if you want to..
suewebbe@hotmail.com

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marguerita
Member # 6581

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marguerita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Samia, RESPECT.
And sad girl, everyone think about suicide sometimes. But every bit of pain and every single day you spent tortured makes you wiser for your future.
And even sadness can be elegant.
I dont want to finish by pleading my life, but whatever happened 2u, I feel w u.
And please, do not listen to others while searching for solution from hard situations. They are JUST humans aswell, and anyhow the answer is in you already. Collect some energy and when you have it-kick it out loud.
Instead of reading our erudated advices, get yourself what you like. And the energy wil come. ;-) Be your own boss.
Good luck. m.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Everyone thinks about suicide sometimes?

Hm, I don't think so. Eliza, there is sunshine after the rain. There is happiness after pain. There is hope just give it some time.

Please let us know in a couple of days how you are doing.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
Yes I did feel like this. I was 22 and my marriage had broken down. My husband had informed me (after making love) that he had found someone else and our marriage was over.

I was absolutely devastated, I had no one to turn to. I didn't want to tell anyone that our marriage was over. I was so humiliated. For several weeks we pretended whilst we sorted things out. At night I would cry and cry, no one to turn to at all. We didn't have a phone so I couldn't call a helpline like the Samaritans. I thought very seriously about suicide. I debated means and ways. I didn't see what the point was at all. We had a dog and I used to cry into her fur and she would lick me. I decided I wouldn't do anything because of the dog. But actually I don't think I would have done anything.

We went and told both sets of parents and I moved back to my parents place. After 2 years my mother remarked this separation isn't temporary is it. That is how alone i was with it. pathetic person that I was I still let him make love to me. I so wanted it to continue. I met 'her, the other woman'. I wanted to see what she had that I didn't.

It was a horrible horrible time. I never thought I would come out of it. In fact it was years before I recovered. But I did. the first step was a holiday to Egypt, yes really. Then I did a career change. Then I moved out of my parents and got my own home. Then life moved on and now I can not believe how much things have changed and how my life has been happy and fulfilled.

I don't know how old you are, you sound young and it is hard when you are young. When you are older you aren't so shocked when something goes wrong and you know you have coped before and you will cope this time.

Take each day at a time, you are a good person. What ever has happened to make you feel so bad you didn't deserve.

Big hug

safe keeping

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morgan
Member # 6662

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Morgan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Elisa.... yes!!! I was seriously contemplating suicide 4 years ago when I found out that my wonderful husband of almost 25 years was sleeping with my best friend for 2 years and I was the last to know... then, my cancer I had 4 years before had returned, and, to top it all, my mother died on Christmas day!!!
just when you think things can't get any worse.... hello!!! they do!!! This was the worst 3 months of my life!!!
But, on the positive side, I started by divorcing him.... my divorce actually became absolute on my silver wedding anniversary!! COOL!
4 years down the line, I have a new life in Egypt, a new religion and way of life, and the best job anybody could have!!
Time is a great healer.. although at the time, I couldn't ever imagine a reason I would want to live, except my daughter!!
E-mail me if you want to..
suewebbe@hotmail.com

Don't worry u have me !

Posts: 1223 | From: Home | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if only you knew how many people feel like this. The thing is its normally a chemical imbalance that can be fixed with antidepressants. Please go to your doctor ASAP!!!

Posts: 458 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Morgan:
Don't worry u have me !

That would leave anybody suicidal!

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eliza I am just wondering how are you feeling now?
I havent posted here on this thread for a long time, since my aunt just died.
Eliza I know exaclty how you feel. Sometimes in life you just cant see the what so good about it. Eliza I wish to talk to you some more, if you would like you can email me.
Know that no matter how dark the world seems, still there will be some candles that bright up your life. Its very strange but a single word from a total stranger can seem to help.
Eliza dont give up on life, no matter how horrible the world seems, there are other things that are worth living for. Your life is worth more than to finish it with a razorblade or anything like that. its much more worth than any of us will realize. You are a precious Eliza, and I am very proud of you that you asked this question, this shows that you still have some hope left.
Maybe this world makes us feel that we arent worth much, But when you really open your eyes and see the world, you will see that it needs you it needs good ppl like you, there are so few, and quite frankly many ppl are holding on to this world cause of ppl just like you.
I live in Norway and the suicide rate is the highest here then anywhere else, but those who avoid doing it survive cause of ppl like you, who were close to doing it but never gave up the hope. Dont give up Eliza, and plz let us hear from you soon. we are worried about you.

know that we are thinking of you..

From,
Sara

[This message has been edited by Serendipity (edited 17 August 2005).]

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and by the way, Elisa , you ARE NOT A COWARD, coward ppl is when they have this fear and feel depressed, and instead of asking for help they run from it. You Elisa asked for help, and that shows that you are a strong person. I am really proud of you and you should be too!
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candyemma
Member # 7374

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for candyemma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think i thought of it thousand times b4 i faced lots of hard times and still facin it but i gotta tell u this nothin worth losin ur life 4
next time u think about suicide think of things ur gonna lose if u lost ur life..z ones who loves u...ur dreams...ur ambitions think of those things and soon ur gonna realise that nothin worth leavin all this 4

Posts: 31 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet water
Member # 8185

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet water     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i thought ab it several times,but then i recognised that it was very very stupid and didnt worth my tears and nerves.it happens,but we have to be strong,i dont know ab u personally,but as for me,i have strong faith in God.and it helps me a lot.i can lose my family,friends,money,whatever,all ppl suddenly can leave me,who knows,but God will never leave me,if i follow him.so if u r sad or happy,just thank God for that,and u will never ever think of suicide again.believe me there r ppl who have much more troubles than u.

Posts: 120 | From: egypt,cairo | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
I will tell you Elisa I havent thought about physically taking suicide, since I have trust in God and that he will help me.
BUt I thought of blocking the whole world around me and lock myself inside my heart and never ever speak again.
I have been through a lot! But not more than many ppl around me.
I will tell you some so you understand that even in the darkest hour there is hope.

My whole family and I were sent to jail when I was only 5 years old In Iraq, where in that jail they used to torture ppl, so every night we didnt sleep cause of all the ppl that cried for help. and every morning we couldnt stop crying cause of all the screams from ppl who were getting tortured.
When we were there, my mother got passive abortion where she lost her child who would be my young sister.But there were one soldier, who helped us. He took care of me and my family, gave us free food and helped my mother. and took care of my brother who from the shock he got, wouldnt speak the whole time we were there.
After three months we were free, wich didnt last long since the war started to begin inside of iraq, and unfortunatly we lived in the richest place owned mostly by kuwaitis and the centre for the whole war.
We were four families, wich would be about 30 ppl. and suddenly the cousin of saddam was standing in our front yard with a tank and dozen of soldiers, ready to bomb our house, and we had 5 minutes to evacuate our house.
Imagine 30 ppl divided in 2 cars!
and my poor grandmother was very ill, so my father and brother had to carry her and all sat upon eachother on the car so we could drive.
and while we were driving, on the left there were saddams ppl shooting at the other side wich were against saddams regime. and we were driving in the middle.
we were sure that we would die in the seconds that would come, but suddenly two men who covered their faces with garments which showed only their eyes, jumped on our car, covered the front screen and protected us against any shooting from both sides.
as we came safely out of there, without any of us hurt. we went to our old house, where we didnt have any money, food or any clothing. for ten minutes ago we were one of the richest ppl in iraq, and now we didnt have anything beside some few dollars that my grandmother had kept with her.
So we were sleeping on a cold floor, and the pillow became our shoes, and dinner became the cookies we got from the neighbors. And with the little money we had our little family of 6 ppl esacped to Indonesia, it was urgent since both my father and brother was wanted by the government and they were wanted to be killed. (since in iraq everyone who got at the age of 16 should be in the military and if not you would be killed). After escaping there we had to move from hotel to hotel, since the police and spies of saddam were haunting us, the police cause we were illegal immigrants and saddam cause we escaped as we were wanted killed.
But there were good ppl there who would help us with cheaper payment for the stay in the hotel and everything that would help us survive that.
so after having the fear of dying iin six months we were saved by the UN who gave us the blessing of being excepted in Norway where we went.
after being there for a while, our uncles called and said their lives are in danger and saddam is killing ppl without any reason and they feared for their lives. as we didnt have any money extra to help them. My brother and sister had to work, while my father had to qualify his doctor license from the beginning again, wich meant 6 years of med school all over again.
My brother and sister would work anything, selling flowers at the streets, newspapers, construction work and so on. and at home we didnt have any money left just for the most important thing as bread, milk and so on.
but what made it all seem easy was that all of us supported eachother, and never complained about it, quite the opposite tried to figure out how to make things better.
After I grew older, me and my other brother started to work too, mainly as fake tatto painters in the capital. even it was very diff and very hard work, i got to see many strange ppl wich i learned a lot from.
Not to mention when we came we lived in this village place in norway, where we were one of the few foreigners here. where the whole town were against us, they called us names, and humiliated us.

My story is pretty long, wich still there are some chapters left. But I think this is enough for you to read
What I am saying that no matter how bad life must be, there is always some light. maybe you dont see it now. but it will come. belive me. BUt dont give up.
If my mother had given up, my father would be dead now. If my brother and sister gave up my uncles would either be dead or near death. and if I gave up, well you wouldnt be reading my story

be strong elisa, there is no greater force than hope and no more precious than to keep it strong.

EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW Sara, you really are a fighter Well done girl. I mean although most of us here are older than you, we sure could learn a lot from someone like you.
Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sad_elisa
Member # 6553

Rate Member
I want to say thanks all yours, sorry if dont replay before but really i was very sad , when i wrote i was living in Egypt, Cairo ,i left all in egyt, a life, a sad history.
now i am in Portugal living with my aunt because i dont have parents, now i am in the university for to be a teacher for kindergarden .

Thank you all yours: Saeed, Tigerlily, karah_mia, Prittyperson, Welsafty, Trouble, Noura , Askar, Samia, Marguerita, and to you Suzanna you was my angel, thank you for your mails , all of yours were my angels, in this moment i was feeling lost, and all yours help to me .

and sonomod , morgan , gigle,candirima, scarlet water, and when i read this last time all your histories and the history of Sara , really i am shamed of me.

thanks for this wonderful group.

And only i want forget and say my heart: dont suffer any more.

Sometimes i still crying , i want to forget the man that cause a lot of damage in me.
but inside me i still loving and i knew that very soon will marriage again.. I am a foolish no?

I love all yours.. always are in my prayers.

And please sorry if dont write more , because i need time for forget, is not easy, but i need to enter again here and write all of yours and say i am alive.

I find here wonderful people.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Dear Elisa, I am happy to hear your good news of studying at an university to become a child care provider. Good luck for your future and remember many good times are still laying ahead of you in life.

Again, all the best to you.

akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I want to say thanks all yours, sorry if dont replay before but really i was very sad , when i wrote i was living in Egypt, Cairo ,i left all in egyt, a life, a sad history.
now i am in Portugal living with my aunt because i dont have parents, now i am in the university for to be a teacher for kindergarden .

Thank you all yours: Saeed, Tigerlily, karah_mia, Prittyperson, Welsafty, Trouble, Noura , Askar, Samia, Marguerita, and to you Suzanna you was my angel, thank you for your mails , all of yours were my angels, in this moment i was feeling lost, and all yours help to me .

and sonomod , morgan , gigle,candirima, scarlet water, and when i read this last time all your histories and the history of Sara , really i am shamed of me.

Sometimes i still crying , i want to forget the man that cause a lot of damage in me.
but inside me i still loving and i knew that very soon will marriage again.. I am a foolish no?

And please sorry if dont write more , because i need time for forget, is not easy, but i need to enter again here and write all of yours and say i am alive.

So glad to hear that your life has moved on and although you are still sufferign there is light at the end of the tunnel.

God bless you

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elisa, I am so happy to hear that you are moving on with your life. I will keep you in my heart and prayers, please let us know how you are doing, at least once in a while.
Suzanna
Member # 6258

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suzanna   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my God-- I am so happy to read what you are doing-- I have thought of you-- just so you know-- I was quite down today but reading about you has certainly lifted my spirits !!

Thank you -- Elisa

Posts: 54 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I readed the topic as always later,but im really happy from the end of the story,anyway there are a lot of hard moment in the human lifes when we think about "wayout"but the suicide is definately the most wrong one,anyway im most happy that u find this out!We are all having a very confusing moments,i`m also in one of these,but different reasons,sure i dont think to suicide now,but wonder whats the right way,i hope i`ll find it!
Sometimes is hard to confess your pains and problems infront ofthe others,but to be honest this helps a lot,especially in this site there are a lot of wonderful,and understanding people ready to help!
Serendipity,you are real fighter,wonderful and strong person,i wish to be strong as you are Sara,no matter what happens,wish you luck and lots of Love!

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Its soo good to see a reply back from you Elisa, was getting worried here!
Dont ever give up, no matter how hard the world gets or how awfull people around you trun out to be. Learn how to be your own friend, and always always be honest with yourself. You know I know its weird but talking to yourself about the problems or writing it down on a diary or something like that, helps a lot. It clears your mind and your feelings are expressed instead of locked inside.
Know that no man or no human is worth giving up your life for. NO matter who that person may be, your life is precious and you are unique and if you left it be sure you will be missed. You are a sweet lady with pure feelings, which is very hard to find. Hold on to it, and know that he is the one who will be suffering NOT YOU, HE lost YOU and he will have to live with that for the rest of his life!
Smile my friend, and know no matter how awfull it may have been, it gives us the value of the good things in life. and makes us stronger for everyday that goes by. You may cry now, but belive me after a while the tears turns to smile and heartbreaks just makes your heart even stronger.
well I should stop now before i get tooo carried away and begin writing some shakesperian stuff

Elisa, Take care of yourself. and let us hear from you soon.

wish you the best, Sara

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Elisa I was just wondering how are things going with you now?
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
I will tell you Elisa I havent thought about physically taking suicide, since I have trust in God and that he will help me.
BUt I thought of blocking the whole world around me and lock myself inside my heart and never ever speak again.
I will tell you some so you understand that even in the darkest hour there is hope.

My whole family and I were sent to jail when I was only 5 years old In Iraq, where in that jail they used to torture ppl, so every night we didnt sleep cause of all the ppl that cried for help. and every morning we couldnt stop crying cause of all the screams from ppl who were getting tortured.
When we were there, my mother got passive abortion where she lost her child who would be my young sister.But there were one soldier, who helped us. He took care of me and my family, gave us free food and helped my mother. and took care of my brother who from the shock he got, wouldnt speak the whole time we were there.
After three months we were free, wich didnt last long since the war started to begin inside of iraq, and unfortunatly we lived in the richest place owned mostly by kuwaitis and the centre for the whole war.
We were four families, wich would be about 30 ppl. and suddenly the cousin of saddam was standing in our front yard with a tank and dozen of soldiers, ready to bomb our house, and we had 5 minutes to evacuate our house.
and my poor grandmother was very ill, so my father and brother had to carry her and all sat upon eachother on the car so we could drive.
and while we were driving, on the left there were saddams ppl shooting at the other side wich were against saddams regime. and we were driving in the middle.
we were sure that we would die in the seconds that would come, but suddenly two men who covered their faces with garments which showed only their eyes, jumped on our car, covered the front screen and protected us against any shooting from both sides.
as we came safely out of there, without any of us hurt. we went to our old house, where we didnt have any money, food or any clothing. for ten minutes ago we were one of the richest ppl in iraq, and now we didnt have anything beside some few dollars that my grandmother had kept with her.
So we were sleeping on a cold floor, and the pillow became our shoes, and dinner became the cookies we got from the neighbors. And with the little money we had our little family of 6 ppl esacped to Indonesia, it was urgent since both my father and brother was wanted by the government and they were wanted to be killed. (since in iraq everyone who got at the age of 16 should be in the military and if not you would be killed). After escaping there we had to move from hotel to hotel, since the police and spies of saddam were haunting us, the police cause we were illegal immigrants and saddam cause we escaped as we were wanted killed.
But there were good ppl there who would help us with cheaper payment for the stay in the hotel and everything that would help us survive that.
so after having the fear of dying iin six months we were saved by the UN who gave us the blessing of being excepted in Norway where we went.
after being there for a while, our uncles called and said their lives are in danger and saddam is killing ppl without any reason and they feared for their lives. as we didnt have any money extra to help them. My brother and sister had to work, while my father had to qualify his doctor license from the beginning again, wich meant 6 years of med school all over again.
My brother and sister would work anything, selling flowers at the streets, newspapers, construction work and so on. and at home we didnt have any money left just for the most important thing as bread, milk and so on.
but what made it all seem easy was that all of us supported eachother, and never complained about it, quite the opposite tried to figure out how to make things better.
After I grew older, me and my other brother started to work too, mainly as fake tatto painters in the capital. even it was very diff and very hard work, i got to see many strange ppl wich i learned a lot from.
Not to mention when we came we lived in this village place in norway, where we were one of the few foreigners here. where the whole town were against us, they called us names, and humiliated us.

My story is pretty long, wich still there are some chapters left. But I think this is enough for you to read
What I am saying that no matter how bad life must be, there is always some light. maybe you dont see it now. but it will come. belive me. BUt dont give up.
If my mother had given up, my father would be dead now. If my brother and sister gave up my uncles would either be dead or near death. and if I gave up, well you wouldnt be reading my story

be strong elisa, there is no greater force than hope and no more precious than to keep it strong.

Ah, Serendipity, I just read this now. I am so sorry you went through so much suffering, and I am grateful to read about people being so strong! That is a wonderful gift, thank you -- I have also felt like Sad-Elisa.

God bless you and your family.

Susan

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I don't know you Sad-Elisa, but my thoughts and prayers are with you. I've felt exactly like you, and I want you to know it *does* get better.

Big hugs,

Susan

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lonely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May be you are facing hardtime , but beleive me one day everything will be fine, nothing worth.
i have faced many problems, till i was paralysed for more than 4 months , i learnet that Expectation is fatal, never expect anything. just let every thing in your life go smoothly and what God want to be it will be, no changes.
Dont think alot about your past, khales it is done, think about your future and be optimistic , life is ups and downs
i thought before about suicide but you know from deep inside i felt afraid, because i already lost many things in life, why should i lost God Mercy after death !!!!

Posts: 115 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some situations it passes by our life, and some situations we see we can not do anything
we just stop hush, like a heart stop beating..

even we become speechless, or say any word to support...

quote:

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 26 September 2005).]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obviously you have had a huge brain fart. I get them ALL the time, pesky little boogers. Even the great Lobo has contemplated suicide. With all the opinions on ES, we still all care about you. That's the bottom line. You are calling out for help, and that most people who do try suicide, make plea's. And ES delivered.

Everyone gets the blues. And then reading, some man is giving you grief. My ex tried to drive me suicide. I tried to take a bottle aspirin, my body reacted to it, like I was on speed, I was awake for 72 hours. The next attempt in the same night, was I tried to slit my wrists, the only weapon I had was a metal coat hanger. Didn't do anything, and my wonderful ex when I told him what I tried, he smiled, and goes, ' See I told you. You do things half ass. ' And from that moment I fought to live, and I fight for anyone. There is so many wonderful people on ES, that really care. I have a very good friend, who's sister committed suicide. She was only 10 when it happened. And it still haunts her to this day. A woman from my hometown, her husband a successful doctor, commmitted suicide. She know speaks around the USA, warning others about the dangers of depression.

I'm not sure if your in the USA, but in the very front of the white pages, is probably a suicide intervention line.
But if not you can email me crazylobo28@msn.com, and noticed on ES, that many other people gave their emails. Please do not hesitate to email.

You have a lot going for you, you want to be a teacher. Make a difference in some little kids life, they depend on you. Everyone remembers their kindergarden teacher.

Karen

Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:

OMG! Ur story touches my heart an soul! Seren i don't know what to say except that, u must be so so so strong now, to have gone through all of this. I wish u well in ur new life...
I hope Elisa is listenin to u!

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Oh thank you guys for your kind words. Its really nice to hear them from you.
But I think I was lucky, no one in my family died. there are lots of ppl out there who has it much worse than I can even imagine. So I am actually lucky!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com