EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Belly Dance Lessons

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Belly Dance Lessons
emmy_femmy
Member # 8408

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for emmy_femmy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone enrolled for belly dancing classes here in Cairo? Any recommendations? What are the rates like?

I'm looking for female friends who are interested in going for belly dancing lessons with me.

Anyone keen?

Posts: 7 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi emmy i would love to! if i was in Cairo, i'm in Alex tho...
PLease would u email me melodyxanis@yahoo.co.uk
As i need urgently need to talk to u, many thx
I feel i should perhaps tell u...to check out my previous threads here and also threads of corvinous...
As he was saying some awful things about both of us...

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egyptians
Member # 7531

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egyptians     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will ask my wife in the future to bellydance topless in home in front of me and my children.
Posts: 87 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And why dont you make belly-dance yourself infront of your neighbours ,u`re good for this only!Good luck in your future career!!!
Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohhhhh BTW poppy,i have checked your site,i mean your space(little without your permission personally),but i appologize,i saw a chance so i check it!I find it very nice,i had fun also with it!I just wanted to say it to you,also nice pics!
I dont have my own,but maybe just for now!
Greetings from me!

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Emmy thx for emailing me last night, i'm happy we have cleard up this mystery between us!!!
Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by diana_ivanova:
ohhhhh BTW poppy,i have checked your site,i mean your space(little without your permission personally),but i appologize,i saw a chance so i check it!I find it very nice,i had fun also with it!I just wanted to say it to you,also nice pics!
I dont have my own,but maybe just for now!
Greetings from me!

CHEERS!!! for that Diana! glad u like my space...feel free to visit all!!! an any friendly commentS there are much appreciated.
good u had fun with it Di!!! its meant to be amusing, fun an interesting...an anti-war...

YEAH WHEN U GET A SPACE...SEND ME..I WANNA VISIT OK..

poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptians:
I will ask my wife in the future to bellydance topless in home in front of me and my children.

sheesh!!! i thought i had problems!!!
WHO IS THIS WEIRDOOOO???? PPL

Isis83
Member # 8438

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Isis83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

HEY EGYPTIANS! WOULD YOU BE SO KIND AS TO DO US ALL IN HERE A FAVOUR AND PLS LEAVE YOUR SORRY EXCUSE FOR A PRIVATE FAMILY LIFE TO YOURSELF! MANY THANX!

Posts: 94 | From: India | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isis83
Member # 8438

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Isis83     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by emmy_femmy:
Has anyone enrolled for belly dancing classes here in Cairo? Any recommendations? What are the rates like?

I'm looking for female friends who are interested in going for belly dancing lessons with me.

Anyone keen?

Hi emmy!
I would do it but not gonna be there til December sometime...
But while on the subject...just wanted to know what does the Egyptian public in general think about this art of dance? Do they look down on it because of its history of it being done by harem girls to entice their masters or are they more on the "its a traditional dance" side? I mean in the sense of it being done as an exercise or just for fun...not to do it professionally!
Thanx!

Posts: 94 | From: India | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkie
Member # 8385

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Anyone keen?

Belly dance classes are held at Horizons in Mohandiseen 345 5584 or
hi@horixon-cairo.com

Classes are taught by a professional performace artist currently working here in Cairo.
Have fun!

Posts: 24 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet water
Member # 8185

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet water     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Anyone keen?

i would like to join u.
theres a brasilian girl,but i dont know if she is still here or not already,anyway i can call her and know if she gives lessons or not.if ur interested emails me on
mi-corazon@yandex.ru

Posts: 120 | From: egypt,cairo | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi girls i think my cousin and i are the only two egyptian girls who were not born to be natural belly dancers!! i've always wondered how the women would make their wastes shake so fast, until my cousin took a class and you know what, if you shake (ter3esh) your knees, your waste ends up shaking. wow i didn't know that and it works!!!
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by poppy:
Hi emmy i would love to! if i was in Cairo, i'm in Alex tho...
PLease would u email me melodyxanis@yahoo.co.uk
As i need urgently need to talk to u, many thx
I feel i should perhaps tell u...to check out my previous threads here and also threads of corvinous...
As he was saying some awful things about both of us...

Pathetic old lady !!!

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish you all have fun at your cabaret.
Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by poppy:
CHEERS!!! for that Diana! glad u like my space...feel free to visit all!!! an any friendly commentS there are much appreciated.
good u had fun with it Di!!! its meant to be amusing, fun an interesting...an anti-war...

YEAH WHEN U GET A SPACE...SEND ME..I WANNA VISIT OK..

Hi, I have been to your space, nice one indeed it is like a grroup of visions seen by someone enduring very heavy hallucinations crisis over a KOSHARY plate after an over dose of low quality weed... change the dealer !!!

marinna
Member # 8009

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for marinna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you need bellydance classes visit www.egyptiansouk.com
Posts: 48 | From: Lisbon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Yalla ya manakholia....u need a shrink!!! and all u want is some attention.

Corvinous, the assassin...I haven't read any interesting post for u so far besides making fun of ppl's interests!! Hmmm...it's cool, u cause a stirr! But is there anything else for a change?

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com