EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Womens Cloth

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Womens Cloth
sparkie
Member # 8385

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for sparkie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Ladies,

Where do you girls buy clothes in Cairo??

I have been from Wust Ilbalad to Ilharam and am horrified that cloths are so expensive.

Back home its easy to find a $5 (25LE) or $10 (45LE) rack of clothes but here Im having trouble finding anything under 70LE just for tops!!

Can anyone help?

Thanks

[This message has been edited by sparkie (edited 03 August 2005).]

[This message has been edited by sparkie (edited 05 August 2005).]

Posts: 24 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
emmy_femmy
Member # 8408

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for emmy_femmy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh oh.. and while we're at it, can anyone tell me where I can get a swimsuit with the cups sewn into it? the ones i've seen so far are all without the cups sewn in! :O
Posts: 7 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkie
Member # 8385

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by emmy_femmy:
oh oh.. and while we're at it, can anyone tell me where I can get a swimsuit with the cups sewn into it? the ones i've seen so far are all without the cups sewn in! :O

Yes I do! but they are expensive. Mohandeseen, big mall on the corner of Sharia Shehab and Sorya. They have a fitness centre there.

Walk in and on the right opposite the pharmacy, you will see a shop with exercise clothes - they have swimwear with cups sewn in.

[This message has been edited by sparkie (edited 03 August 2005).]

Posts: 24 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nora
Member # 807

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sparkie:
Dear Ladies,

Where do you girls buy clothes in Cairo??

I am horrified that cloths are so expensive.

Forget the fact that they're expensive, most of the shops sell the same ugly-looking stuff. I think the only decent thing they sell here is sportswear(maybe). I've never found any simple, good quality clothes.

Posts: 537 | From: Cairo | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com