EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Seeking Male Companion

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Seeking Male Companion
Hope
Member # 8567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am single girl here in Cairo and am having alot of difficulty going out. There are many places I would like to go for night out, but being alone I attract too much unwanted attention.

I have even been asked `How much?` walking down the street to my grocery shopping.

I am hoping to meet foreign man who would be interest in Cairo night life - Restaurant, cafe, niteclub, going swimming on a day off (I know a very nice club).

If interested please email hopeandlight13@yahoo.com

Hope.

Posts: 42 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hope:

I have even been asked `How much?` walking down the street to my grocery shopping.

Hope.

I can perfectly related to this. But don't worry the more you will get accostumed to the new environment and make friends the more you will care less.

And don't be afraid of Egyptian guys you will sooner or later find out how to deal with them. And there are some really nice and smart guys around.

Hope you have a great and exciting time in Cairo!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alabanda
Member # 594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alabanda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't go for placing a "seeking male companion" ad on the forums as the best solution for that problem though

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

I can perfectly related to this. But don't worry the more you will get accostumed to the new environment and make friends the more you will care less.

And don't be afraid of Egyptian guys you will sooner or later find out how to deal with them. And there are some really nice and smart guys around.

Posts: 320 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yaho
Member # 7848

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for yaho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope, I am so sorry, I really feel ashamed because of what those stupid do. I realize even policemen, who are supposed to protect tourists, in Old Cairo, ( for instance) feel free to annoy ladies. It is a big problem in our community, I do not know how to solve it, and start to behave as a civilized nation with thousands of yeas and great civilizations built by our grandfathers. Please, ignore them, do not allow them to disturb your life here, enjoy the good features of the country, you will find many good Egyptians, who like, respect others and ready to help and offer with no desire of “in return”, unfortunately, they are always behind the scene. I apologize, I think all of us,; Egyptians, owe you an apology.
Posts: 30 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Medosa
Member # 8196

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Medosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yaho:
Hope, I am so sorry, I really feel ashamed because of what those stupid do. I realize even policemen, who are supposed to protect tourists, in Old Cairo, ( for instance) feel free to annoy ladies. It is a big problem in our community, I do not know how to solve it, and start to behave as a civilized nation with thousands of yeas and great civilizations built by our grandfathers. Please, ignore them, do not allow them to disturb your life here, enjoy the good features of the country, you will find many good Egyptians, who like, respect others and ready to help and offer with no desire of “in return”, unfortunately, they are always behind the scene. I apologize, I think all of us,; Egyptians, owe you an apology.

Amen

Well said Yaho

Posts: 249 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hope
Member # 8567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, Yaho for your kind words. I shall remember them and keep them with me always.
Posts: 42 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
`How much?` .[/B]

Answer: "Too much. Bugger off"

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ben_elias
Member # 8464

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ben_elias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Hope,

Indeed Egypt is modernizing, however as usual they do everything backwards.

If you want to find a nice guy you have to wait on God and wait for him. Either Allah or Rubena will provide.

Concerning the men of Egypt, if you are looking for a man why don't you ask your shiekh/priest. Actually you will be suprised what they come up with.

But if you want a man by yourself, well you can just go to the bridge over the Nile near the opera which I forgot what it was called (I live in Australia) or the movenpick hotel? Im not sure...

Anyway just a few thoughts

God Bless,
Benjamin Elias
zaki_boxing@yahoo.com

Posts: 118 | From: Dar el Harb | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

Tiger, does hijab help any?

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com