EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » I have the answer for all you men

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I have the answer for all you men
Member # 8608

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for newbie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have noticed men looking for women and even there perfect women..Well guess what all you men I have found her. She has no opinion of her own she will never say no and yes Egyptian she can go topless as you like. WHERE CAN I FIND HER YOU ASK? Check out this site because this is the only place you will find
Perfect women…..

http://www.realdoll.com/

Posts: 1 | From: cairo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heeh oh my! she looks so real its scary!
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by newbie:
I have noticed men looking for women and even there perfect women..Well guess what all you men I have found her. She has no opinion of her own she will never say no and yes Egyptian she can go topless as you like. WHERE CAN I FIND HER YOU ASK? Check out this site because this is the only place you will find
Perfect women…..

http://www.realdoll.com/

I hope you are over 18 and if this doll is all what would satisfy you then so let it be!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Hopefully the next generation will be able to cook, clean, do laundry, do massage and never say "I'm tired" with a remote control having digits doing functions like "clean" "wash" "take your cloth off" and "shut up"

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:

Hopefully the next generation will be able to cook, clean, do laundry, do massage and never say "I'm tired" with a remote control having digits doing functions like "clean" "wash" "take your cloth off" and "shut up"

heheh yes and hopefully this generation will be men not women! oh a man who can cook, clean and shut up when you tell him to! wonderful!

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:
heheh yes and hopefully this generation will be men not women! oh a man who can cook, clean and shut up when you tell him to! wonderful!

Is that really really what women look for in a man?
I thought they want a remote control with DIGITS make the machine man say things like "I Love you", "I adore you", "I can't live without you", "Honey, you look great tonight", "Noway! you're prettier than her (woman can input into machine any name of her girlfriends she hates or feel jealous from)","your hair is great", "the dress is wonderful", "and shoes well matching", "Oh My God! nails polish looks amazing on you", "You're not fat", "You're not fat", "BELIEVE ME YOU'RE NOT FAT", "I'm not cheating you" "I swear I'm not cheating you", " May God burn me in hell if I'm liying", "I love you for who you're not just for sex", "I never look at your girlfriends back", "I wont be looking at the nighbourhood girl from behind windows when you go out" O I got carried away, I'm kind a remote control addict I guess

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odiab84
Member # 8455

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for odiab84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I thought they want a remote control with DIGITS make the machine man say things like "I Love you", "I adore you", "I can't live without you", "Honey, you look great tonight", "Noway! you're prettier than her (woman can input into machine any name of her girlfriends she hates or feel jealous from)","your hair is great", "the dress is wonderful", "and shoes well matching", "Oh My God! nails polish looks amazing on you", "You're not fat", "You're not fat", "BELIEVE ME YOU'RE NOT FAT", "I'm not cheating you" "I swear I'm not cheating you", " May God burn me in hell if I'm liying", "I love you for who you're not just for sex", "I never look at your girlfriends back", "I wont be looking at the nighbourhood girl from behind windows when you go out" O I got carried away, I'm kind a remote control addict I guess

That's hilarious

Posts: 149 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:

well i would like a man who does all that plus the cooking, cleaning and to shut up when i tell him to! :P

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOLLLLLLLLL
That was top,hahaha!
Hehehehe,7aya they didnt think for us,only for the man!LOLLLLLLLL
I have good one andreal but he dont make the cleaning,the washing,and.....he never shut up when i say,seemsssss smth wrong from the beginning,LOLLLl
But he is wonderful from all other sides,he even Cook amazing!
Seems im lucky that i have even all this!

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:
well i would like a man who does all that plus the cooking, cleaning and to shut up when i tell him to! :P

OH YEAH! now this is my idea of 'MR PERFECT' auntie 7aya LOL LOL

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

When they manufacture this 'ideal model' don't waste any time....email me the model number ok. oh! An i want the DELUX VERSION.

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow this doll is freaky!! I bet all men here in norway will buy one.

But can i ask something...why is she blonde? I mean she looks like pamela anderson for gods sake!

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW did you guys know, that they actually made a movie about this.. i dont remember the name exactly but its with Nicole Kidman..

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
BTW did you guys know, that they actually made a movie about this.. i dont remember the name exactly but its with Nicole Kidman..

"THE STEPFORD WIVES" (hilarious!)

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com