EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Nice to see you

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nice to see you
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Samia & Rivergod,

Good to see you again last night Samia, a very interesting chat with lots of food for thought!

Rivergod: Good to meet you at last. Hope everything goes well in the future with your plans. Don't forget the United Lawyers give INDEPENDENT advice and the first hour is free if you need to get any papers checked out.

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya Sem.... well handled!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rivergod
Member # 7082

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rivergod     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi sem it was good to finally meet you.its nice to be able to chat with new people and here life stories we found the electric shop and got what we were lookin for.my family and i look forward to havin a get together again soon give us a ring when your not busy rivergod
Posts: 71 | From: hurghada | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rivergod, I certainly will. Only having Sunday off I don't go out much during the week, but yes perhaps I can bring hubby along.

Good Luck with your new life. Still not sure about how much you are paying the guards mind!

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com