EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Classes For Men

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Classes For Men
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CLASSES FOR MEN AT THE LEARNING CENTER FOR ADULTS - REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETED BY August 28th. NOTE: DUE TO THE COMPLEXITY AND DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF THEIR CONTENTS, CLASS SIZE WILL BE LIMITED TO 8 PARTICIPANTS MAXIMUM.

Class 1:
How to Fill Up the Ice Cube Trays. Step by Step, with Slide
Presentation.
Meets 4 weeks, Monday and Wednesday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM.

Class 2:
The Toilet Paper Roll. Does it Change by Itself?
Round Table Discussion. Meets 2 weeks, Saturday 12:00 for 2 hours.

Class 3:
Is It Possible to Urinate Using the
Technique of Lifting the Seat and Avoiding the Floor/Walls and Nearby
Bathtub? Group Practice.
Meets 4 weeks, Saturday 10:00 PM for 2 hours.
(Note: this class meets at O'Malley's Brew Pub on 16th Street)

Class 4:
Fundamental Differences Between the Laundry Hamper and the Floor.
Pictures
and Explanatory
Graphics. Meets Saturdays at 2:00 PM for 3 weeks.

Class 5:
After Dinner Dishes. Can They Levitate and Fly Into the Kitchen Sink?
Examples on Video. Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours
beginning
at 7:00 PM

Class 6:
Loss of Identity - Losing the Remote to Your Significant Other.
Help Line Support and Support Groups. Meets 4 Weeks, Friday and Sunday
7:00PM.

Class 7:
Learning How to Find Things -
Starting with looking in the right places instead of turning the house
upside down while screaming.
Open Forum. Monday at 8:00 PM, 2 hours.

Class 8:
Health Watch - Bringing her flowers is not harmful to your health.
Graphics and Audio Tapes. Three nights; Monday, Wednesday, Friday at
7:00PM
for 2 hours.

Class 9:
Real Men ask for Directions When Lost.
Real Life Testimonials.
Tuesdays at 6:00 PM, location to be determined.

Class 10:
Is it genetically impossible to sit quietly while she parallel parks?
Driving Simulations.
4 weeks, Saturday's noon, 2 hours.

Class 11:
Learning to Live - Basic Differences Between Mother and Wife.
Online Classes and role-playing.

Class 12:
How to be the Ideal Shopping Companion.
Relaxation Exercises, Meditation and Breathing Techniques.
Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours beginning at 7:00 PM.

Class 13:
How to Fight Cerebral Atrophy - Remembering Birthdays, Anniversaries and Other Important Dates and Calling When You're Going to be Late.
Cerebral Shock Therapy Sessions and Full Lobotomies Offered.
Three nights; Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 7:00PM for 2 hours.

Class 14:
The Stove/Oven - What it is and How it is Used.
Live Demonstration. Tuesdays at 6:00 PM, location to be determined.

Upon completion of any of the above courses, diplomas will be issued to
the survivors

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehe thats funny. you know im really curious why western women get upset over the toilet seat? i dont think egyptian women worry about that
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:
hehehe thats funny. you know im really curious why western women get upset over the toilet seat? i dont think egyptian women worry about that

ya'nhar eswid ya 7aya! You don't get upset about that?

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marriage life will be a big surprise.....
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:

ya'nhar eswid ya 7aya! You don't get upset about that?

begad ya mykingdom i think its a cultural thing. before you moved to germany did you ever hear fights in egyptian households about this? or maybe its just my family

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
begad ya mykingdom i think its a cultural thing. before you moved to germany did you ever hear fights in egyptian households about this? or maybe its just my family

Yeah I heard fights about that alright. And I thought this would always stay a family secret! 7aya, your family is probably the exception.

The idea of those yellow drops staring back at me in total indifference gives me the chills..

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
When hubby got on his knees for me was the second happiest moment of my life. The first was when I saw him peeing on the toilet, SITTING ON IT
odiab84
Member # 8455

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for odiab84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
When hubby got on his knees for me was the second happiest moment of my life. The first was when I saw him peeing on the toilet, SITTING ON IT

How romantic !

Posts: 149 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by odiab84:
How romantic !

You waana hear more romantic stuff? We sit together at sunset and eat from our noses!

Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You waana hear more romantic stuff? We sit together at sunset and eat from our noses!

Yu3! Love is gross!

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penelope
Member # 7434

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted      Profile for penelope   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys what r u saying????
Posts: 219 | From: cairo, egypt | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Well I really gets pissed and so does the seat.

I mean he uses water to cleanse himself, so toilet paper's only customer in this household is me. No what bothers me is the puddle's of water mixed with whatever the hell that was (waste). So naturally twice a day I spray down the toilet and the floor around with bleach. My eyes are always watering from the bleach. Yet better than sitting down into something that will make me sick.

Class 5:
After Dinner Dishes. Can They Levitate and Fly Into the Kitchen Sink?
Examples on Video. Meets 4 weeks, Tuesday and Thursday for 2 hours
beginning
at 7:00 PM

Thats what really bothers me. He refuses now to allow me to fix his meals. No he must do it himself and with that I must stay out of my kitchen until he is done. Afterwards I must work quickly to get the 3'x 3' splatter of corn oil the stove, walls, and fridge (once in a while freshly washed dishes on the countertop waiting to dry, only to be washed once again) before he comes back to make another deep fried meal and bakes the oil right into all porous and nonporous surfaces.

Naturally scraps of potato peelings, fried egg bits, tomato paste reside mixed with oil is splatter in the same region.

Lets not forget the floor, if you walk across it without thinking you will fall, due to the immense amount of oil deposited across half of the kitchen's floor.

Then the dishes with the remaining uneaten food sits in the dishes, on the same tray untill I get around to puting the refuse into the trash container. Spraying bleach onto all plasticed bowls in order to get the tomato stains out of them.

And it doesn't end there, go to the bathroom. To where instead of using napkins I supply he rinses his hands and mouth in the sink and leaves all food remains in the sink and mirror.

Then to his bedroom to where instead of putting banana peels, apple cores, peach pits, and an assortment of cigarette box waste (he uses the box's cardboard in order to whittle out the garbage between this teeth) these items now lay on his nightstand and floor. Not in the trash bin I supplied him.

Now top that.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by penelope:
hey guys what r u saying????

Yu3! Love is gross!

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Class 13:
How to Fight Cerebral Atrophy - Remembering Birthdays, Anniversaries and Other Important Dates and Calling When You're Going to be Late.
Cerebral Shock Therapy Sessions and Full Lobotomies Offered.
Three nights; Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 7:00PM for 2 hours.

Class 14:
The Stove/Oven - What it is and How it is Used.
Live Demonstration. Tuesdays at 6:00 PM, location to be determined.

Upon completion of any of the above courses, diplomas will be issued to
the survivors[/B][/QUOTE]

Oh! Koshary, I simply adore your sense of humour!!! ROLF

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya Sono, I hear you. I believe our husbands are quite similar when it comes to make a mess. But I am a good housewife so I clean up after him..... still try to train him though and I don't want to believe hubby is such a hopeless case.

Next time I am in the hospital for the delivery he can prove it to me - taking care of our kids and the household - without burning down the house.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Ya Sono, I hear you. I believe our husbands are quite similar when it comes to make a mess.

Tiger, is your hubby Egyptian?

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
Now top that.

No one can top you ya m3allema.

I got a serious suggestion, why don't you bundle your writings in a book to warn the Western women who fall for Eastern men?

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Tiger, is your hubby Egyptian?

No I wished for one but it didn't happen.

But I believe you will find messy guys all over this world.

Actually it would be worse if he would constantly tell ME what I didn't clean right. So I guess I don't have it too bad.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
No one can top you ya m3allema.

I got a serious suggestion, why don't you bundle your writings in a book to warn the Western women who fall for Eastern men?

Well for one that wouldn't be fair to place the shame of one man on all eastern men. Because American, Canadians, and Mexican men can be swine too. lol

And keep in mind that my husband is the favorite son, grandchild, so forth of his extended family.

He had an immense car crash that crushed his body in several places and was in the ICU for 4 months. He had to be revived there four times. So the Jinn could've got in at that point. Then he had to really fight to be able to feed himself, talk, walk, and all other things. So when he got to the military after 2 months of special forces training they figured out that his shoulder dislocating every week would be a hinderance to his team. So he modeled for posters and got a medical exception. If he had been in the military they would've straightened him out.

He had his own apartment since he was 15, had enough money to play with, never went to class but passed all exams with high honors, never was held accountable for his actions.

He is basically an exceptional spoiled brat that is used to having everyone cover for him, take care of him and fear him.

No is not he normal Egyptian in any sense. Actually I think America has more of these brats than even Italy.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
mykingdom my aunt is married to a spanish man and guess what? he doesnt work, he lives off her money, he treats her really badly, he tells her shes ugly and he could have married a much beautiful spanish woman. there are alot of bastards in the west too!
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
mykingdom my aunt is married to a spanish man and guess what? he doesnt work, he lives off her money, he treats her really badly, he tells her shes ugly and he could have married a much beautiful spanish woman. there are alot of bastards in the west too!

That's the effect of the Arabic genes of your Spaniard uncle!

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

well okay I give up. Of course such men are every where, but they're just more concentrated in the East.

poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

well okay I give up. Of course such men are every where, but they're just more concentrated in the East.

Just to lighten up the stereotypical mood! lol READ THIS AN SMILE

An Eastern wife who was full of aggravation
left on a permanent holiday vacation.
Her husband stayed home
with his joystick, alone,
and spent nights with his Sony Playstation.

There was a young man from u.k.
Who kept a dead whore in a cave
He said "I admit
I'm a bit of a ****
But think of the money I save!"
LOL

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by poppy:
Just to lighten up the stereotypical mood! lol READ THIS AN SMILE

An Eastern wife who was full of aggravation
left on a permanent holiday vacation.
Her husband stayed home
with his joystick, alone,
and spent nights with his Sony Playstation.

He said "I admit
I'm a bit of a ****
LOL

Shakespeare?

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Poppy, this is dedicated to you. Rhymes even better than yours.

The nose and the eye
I don't know why
But the nose and the eye
Goodbye

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by poppy:

He said "I admit
I'm a bit of a ****
LOL

Oh crap, I nearly lost myself, so funny. lol

You should read some of the short stories in my Barnes and Noble "Creepy Crawly Stories". The scorn towards wives is astonding.

Made me gratful I am an American!

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
poppy poppy.lollllllllll
u definately know how to make me laugh my dear!hahahaha

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Poppy, this is dedicated to you. Rhymes even better than yours.

The nose and the eye
I don't know why
But the nose and the eye
Goodbye

heeheee! have u taken something???

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com