EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Can i buy a land and build a house on it - Red Sea?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can i buy a land and build a house on it - Red Sea?
Alexandria_from_the_top
Member # 6440

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alexandria_from_the_top     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Everyone,

I hope i can get some experienced answers here.
I am thinking about moving to Egypt for one or two years. However, i don't want to live in Alex or Cairo. I want to live along the red sea. I have seen Hurgahda only and i fell in love with it. Here goes the question.
What is the possibility of actually purchasing a land on the red sea. Doesn't have to be in the main city. How much do they cost now a days? What about building a house there?
Is that all possible at all?
Please let me know.

One other alternative that i heard about. Was Al Rehab (not as bad as it sounds). They tell me that it's about 30 minutes away from Cairo and heading to Canal Al Suwais. I have been told that all facilities are there. Very nice atmosphere and a very high class apartments and house.
Please correct me if i am mistaken.
I would appreciate your help.
Thanks,

Posts: 31 | From: Tampa, FL. | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See other board!
Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suzanna
Member # 6258

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suzanna   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey there--

you had the same question months ago and I answered you -- nothing much has changed -- you can and you can -- if you are serious -- there is plenty to be had

Posts: 54 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Marbel
Member # 7809

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Marbel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi
Yes as everyone can buy property in Egypt.
Have a look at www.redsea-living.com

Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
teacherinegypt
Member # 8362

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for teacherinegypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cop this website
http://www.alrehabcity.com/

Posts: 11 | From: England | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com