EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » How can we do it ????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How can we do it ????
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan.Reda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone ,
I have something in my mind and i think alot of guys like me think about the same thing .
How can we find egyptian girlto get married to if we don't go to egypt and even if we went there we only spend few days
I'm computer engineer who live and work in Saudi Arabia.i only have 30 days every year
i have alot fo friends like me who live here or in any other country
even if i know girl in this month im staying how can i know if she the right person for me or not .if you have any idea share it with me

Posts: 354 | From: cairo,cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
are you egyptian?
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan.Reda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes I'm egyptian
Posts: 354 | From: cairo,cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe you can get to know her in one of your visits and then maintain the relationship through the internet. the internet is not the greatest idea, but you don't seem to have any other option.. anyway good luck
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
This is what im talking about .How can we do it .I tried this internet before and it didn't work and it would never work you need personal meeting alot of talking things we can't do .This is why im asking this .
I'm not the only one i have friends in canada and US and here with me and we all have the same problem

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Well, to tell you the truth..It's not only a male problem! I ve met not less than 50 Egyptian girls in Dubai who say the same words!
And more in Bahrain and it goes till Switzerland!

I wish someone else enlightens both on how to solve this dilemma!" I wrote this on the other forum, but thought to move it here with yr thread lost person!

The thing is, Id say i represent the other population of Egyptian females LIVING ABROAD from mid twenties to mid thirties who failed to find a suitable channel to meet suitable men!

I really wish someone comes up with a bright idea!

[This message has been edited by ngeg (edited 13 August 2005).]

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But ngeg, I've just read on the other thread that you've travelled the world.
Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
I have question to ask .How many single women in this forum and how old are they .
and how many single men and how many and how old are they

EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by EFLVirgo (edited 13 August 2005).]

Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EFLVirgo:
But ngeg, I've just read on the other thread that you've travelled the world.

Mission accomplished, except for South America! Enshaallah by the end of 2006 Ill have seen at least Brazil and Peru.

I jus edited my post now, i wanted to say i represent the other side of the coin.

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by someone_lost:
Hi everyone ,
I have something in my mind and i think alot of guys like me think about the same thing .
How can we find egyptian girlto get married to if we don't go to egypt and even if we went there we only spend few days
I'm computer engineer who live and work in Saudi Arabia.i only have 30 days every year
i have alot fo friends like me who live here or in any other country
even if i know girl in this month im staying how can i know if she the right person for me or not .if you have any idea share it with me

I know how you may feel, my brother is in his 30's and still cant find a suitable wife to marry. The main problem that is happening specially to this generation that the old generation is not that familiar with is that, the world has gotten much bigger than we realize, yes sure in transporting way, it has gotten small but the all the sort of media just makes the world ten times bigger. You can sit all the way in Australia and here about some accident happening in France. And all this Media and mix of cultural makes it even harder to find a suitable wife/husband. not to mention when you move out from your homeland, you adopt some of the new country's culture that make you more diff to find someone who may understand your thoughts.

But enough negativity, why I have heard there are many egyptians in Saudia why dont you try to find someone there, where you will get to meet them as much as you want and where maybe the way of living will be much easier for the both, since both are used to the society.

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisastebel
Member # 8579

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for lisastebel   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the only advice i can give u is u are really lucky. i like a guy in egypt and we keep our relationship going just by the internet, and one letter a month. u can make a real in love relationship work this way. talk to her online as often as u can. send her letters in the mail and spend every single one of those 30 days with her.
Posts: 19 | From: brookhaven, mississippi, america | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Talk to all your friends, married co-workers, neighbors, the person at the corner market, etc ... Let them know your single and available. It can be someone who knows someone who is single too. Have an informal BBQ or meet at a restaurant. Or have one in a park. What about a volleyball game, or badminton. Just with lots of people around. Not sure what the dating is like in Saudi Arabia.

Nothing high pressure. People can sense when you have an agenda, or have that look. Just have fun. Dating in the US is different. Don't ever turn down a blind date. You might find out your not compatible with them, but they might know someone who is single.

I have an importing company, and met a Dubain. (not sure if that's correct spelling ). He assisted me with the business, like pricing, having a business etc... he knew I was single. So one evening out of the blue, he calls me, saying his "Roommate is single too. Here talk to him." We met for dinner and have been dating. Never expected it or saw it on the horizon. Who knows what will happen. Just taking it one day at a time. By the way I am 39, he's 44.

I tried the internet no luck, but other people have tried it and it has worked for them. But you have to realize that its not reality, and not really a true relationship in the beginning. Just be careful, you (someone lost) sound like a nice man.

Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
huh?

Why not just allow your mother and female relatives to fix you up? I mean really your future wife is probably going to spend more time with them than you. Yes, you are a younger generation, but if the old model is still working why go out and try the new?

Otherwise there are gazillions of muslim single/Muslim match making websites. Join a few and see if you connect.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
This is what im talking about .How can we do it .I tried this internet before and it didn't work and it would never work you need personal meeting alot of talking things we can't do .This is why im asking this .
I'm not the only one i have friends in canada and US and here with me and we all have the same problem

I have seen this pan out when the guy is able to find a wife. If he cannot support her adaquetely she moves back to Egypt.

So be careful, you need to be able to support a wife or she goes a packing. And really I don't blame the women at all.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
I have question to ask .How many single women in this forum and how old are they .
and how many single men and how many and how old are they

Don't you dare hook up with any of these women.

Take for instance myself, I am really damaged goods. I have learned to resent and be disguisted with my husband. We met, married and brought a child into this world for all the right reasons. Then from there it only gets worse. Most have met their husbands on the internet or vacation. Most are in interfaith/interculture relationships/marriages that haven't had enough time together to really get to the actually 'married state'.

This is the worst forum to pick out a wife! Please don't ever put yoeurself out there like you did in this post. Don't you ever dare do something so stupid again!

loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sonomod--

Don't EVER say you are damaged goods. NO way, maybe wise. But not damaged. I don't know you, never met you, but not damaged. Where do you get that idea?

Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by crazylobo:
Sonomod--

Don't EVER say you are damaged goods. NO way, maybe wise. But not damaged. I don't know you, never met you, but not damaged. Where do you get that idea?

When you are in hell, you exude your surroundings.

I am in hell.

loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
hummm ... I was in hell a couple times but crawled out. So why are you in hell? my personal email is crazylobo28@msn.com.
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Thanks guys for all this post .But i'm not talking about my slef and about find someone is not big deal the problem is internet realtion not the right thing to know someone and few days a year is not enough beside i don't accept the idea of let my mom or any of my family find one for me.We have to find away to let egyptian men and women who living abroad to make it this the idea of this forum

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thanks guys for all this post .But i'm not talking about my slef and about find someone is not big deal the problem is internet realtion not the right thing to know someone and few days a year is not enough beside i don't accept the idea of let my mom or any of my family find one for me.We have to find away to let egyptian men and women who living abroad to make it this the idea of this forum

That is not the idea behind this forum. Here we are all different types of people both Western and Egyptian, some married, some single, some married to Egyptians etc. We come here to share advice,thoughts and knowledge about Egypt, not to find partners for marriage.

Why don't you start your own forum that will meet the objectives you are setting out.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
That is not the idea behind this forum. Here we are all different types of people both Western and Egyptian, some married, some single, some married to Egyptians etc. We come here to share advice,thoughts and knowledge about Egypt, not to find partners for marriage.

Why don't you start your own forum that will meet the objectives you are setting out.

Penny be a dear and go back and read the first few threads from 2002 & 2003.

Nothing has really changed.

Oh and by the way how many Western wives in distance relationships met their part-time 'husband's here or in yahoo chat rooms?

Enough said.

Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Penny ,
I have been through this before and when i open this forum i just ask simple question how can we do it ?
i did't mean to find girl to get married in this forum .
i just need ideas thats all

Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Sonomod,
If am not able to suport my wife i won't ever think about getting married in egypt or in any other part of the earth

Leila
Member # 8539

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I understand what you mean.. but i believe there is someone out there for all of us and no matter how difficult it may seem to find them if you have faith you will. If my mother who is Egyptian managed to find her soul mate in a German convert to Islam.. then i'm sure that we all can too! i mean what are the chances of finding a German muslim when you live in Egypt in those times.. but it happened! It doesn't matter how may continents separate two people, if they are meant to be together they will find each other.

BTW - I think it is commendable that you don't want your mother to search for a wife for you.. i don't believe arranged marriages could really work.

Posts: 201 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Penny ,
I have been through this before and when i open this forum i just ask simple question how can we do it ?
i did't mean to find girl to get married in this forum .
i just need ideas thats all

Ok I am with you now it is a problem with the English Can I just explain 'forum 'means the whole of this site,
your individual topic that you posted is called a 'thread'.
I thought you wanted the objective of the 'forum' to be finding marriage partners!

So sorry, carry on with your thread here we are all free to chat about any ideas etc etc

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Leila:
It doesn't matter how may continents separate two people, if they are meant to be together they will find each other.

Leila, are you telepathic or what? You keep taking the words out of my mouth.

Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
so Guys ,

what do you think ?
How can we manage it ?
How can we find the other part ?

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
so Guys ,

what do you think ?
How can we manage it ?
How can we find the other part ?

Still wondering about that myself and so does the millions of single ladies and gents too

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Leila:
i don't believe arranged marriages could really work.

They do work.

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
They do work.

Of course they work. One of the best marriages i lived to witness is arranged. Going through an arranged marriage is no different from meeting a guy in an aerobics class.
Walahi Ive met wonderful guys in arranged settings when i was back home that i sometimes wonder why can't I find guys like these in yoga classes or anywhere here!

Oh come on, destiny is destiny, be it a party, a club, elevator, train, online or arranged!

Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what do u mean?Do you mean her behavior? Or her personality?
Look babe there is a great different between personality and behavior, girls in Egypt are many types:
1- Excellent: they are rare and u cant find this type nowadays
2- very good: they are good but have some bad side in their personality, like being aggressive or rude or “NEKADEYA”
3- Good: they are those girls who were bad and then shift to the Good type just to get married and this type is very famous…THEY REALLY successed in their life because they have tried many things and they think that marriage is the best way to get rid of their troubles.
4- bad: those who do BAD things personally and behavior and also they are very famous
5- very bad: those are the Bitches and u can find them also in Egypt “ something very sadly”
So my advice to u 2 Now is to make a good prayer to your God, and HE will choose U your “NASEB” look to get married u have to be a detective, ask and ask and askkkkkkkkkk , girls want to marry, and u will know HER through her Family and her Friends… and ISA u will find her

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look babe there is a great different between personality and behavior, girls in Egypt are many types:
2- very good: they are good but have some bad side in their personality, like being aggressive or rude or “NEKADEYA”
3- Good: they are those girls who were bad and then shift to the Good type just to get married and this type is very famous…THEY REALLY successed in their life because they have tried many things and they think that marriage is the best way to get rid of their troubles.
4- bad: those who do BAD things personally and behavior and also they are very famous
5- very bad: those are the Bitches and u can find them also in Egypt “ something very sadly”
So my advice to u 2 Now is to make a good prayer to your God, and HE will choose U your “NASEB” look to get married u have to be a detective, ask and ask and askkkkkkkkkk , girls want to marry, and u will know HER through her Family and her Friends… and ISA u will find her

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Asoom:

Now, I have been sitting here in front of the screen , half the world away dumbfounded at the categorizing of egyptian females. Im contemplating on how to respond..and..what to say?

Mashaallah? where did all that wisdom come from?
Where have you been?
Can I send you my CV and you'd categorise me. Start a business! Please! Egypt needs you! Masr awla beek! argouk before any foreign cty discovers these talents and steal you! Masr amana fer2abtak ya 3ali..

EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
LOL, ngeg.

Where have you been for the past three years, girl? I've just noticed that you registered in 2002.

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by EFLVirgo:
LOL, ngeg.

Where have you been for the past three years, girl? I've just noticed that you registered in 2002.

Do you know the story of ES? back then members ran away bcz of a weird member who made our lives hell?
She wasn't right in the head.. Then they started another board.
Shortly afterwards I moved to Dubai and had no time for internet.
At the time 2002,there were totally different ppl I can only recognise a few names now. But it's cool to find new ppl here as well.
Im having fun..with the Female analysis, the rocking chair...it's fun.
Good GOD...2002!

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
look to get married u have to be a detective, ask and ask and askkkkkkkkkk , girls want to marry, ...[/B]

Detective?
This is such a pathetic excuse for humanity! Absolutely pathetic!
Detective?
Hmmm..raincoat, hat and newspapers detective??
What sort of crap is that?

Same crap, different toilet this time...

Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ngeg?
what girls want ?am egyptian girl who is feeling very sad. Do u c “kamyet 2l 3ryanen fal shwre3” it is very normal to c girls wearing stomach tops…and very normal 4 girls 2 return home late after 12 a.m… 3dey they are with their friends??? Life becomes very misrebale here, most of the girls are having a BF and this is very normal…may God Protect us

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

girls in Egypt are many types:

Source: British Journal of Obstetrics.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asoom Asoom, watch out with such wisdom, you might end up with a basalah.
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:

Just change the word girls into boys and you have the list of Boys EVERYWHERE!!

Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Thanks guys ,
Now i quit thinking about getting married .
Really you did very good job
lets live our life in this forums

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Asoom...It's a shame u r a girl!!!!!

What do u have to do with other ppl? Live yr own life and fight yr own battles.
Wasting yr time judging other ppl's lives doesnt give u any chance to love and feel them regardless of what they wear!

It's very shallow to judge ppl based on their lifestyle.

Btw, I moved out when i was 22.. Yaani I dont live w my parents and not in Egypt anymore!!!! Imagine??? I dont have a monitoring system!!!!! And im alive!!

Last month I met a 35 yrs bearded Irish muslim convert who thinks im the perfect muslim wife he's been looking for all his life! And two days ago he proposed!

I wonder why he didnt go to egypt to ask my neighbors and follow my parents to work! Why me? Im not veiled, I don't go home by 12-I work at night most of the week and dont even go home by dawn, sometimes i dont go home for days!!!! Oh some ppl have to make a living-even women do!!!The only answer is: he thought of me as a human being, not as a new couch!!!!

I still make a good human being regardless of my new striking yellow bikini!!
Now, honestly Asoom, am i killing you with my lifestyle?

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You dont have to surrender easy, ofcourse they are good ppl around....

just have a taste it is like a drink, but have a risp then taste it, dont drink it immediately

quote:
Thanks guys ,

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by river_0f_l0ve:

just have a taste it is like a drink, but have a risp then taste it, dont drink it immediately

KEFAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAA!!! HELP! HELP!!

Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ngeg:
Asoom...It's a shame u r a girl!!!!!

What do u have to do with other ppl? Live yr own life and fight yr own battles.
Wasting yr time judging other ppl's lives doesnt give u any chance to love and feel them regardless of what they wear!

It's very shallow to judge ppl based on their lifestyle.

Btw, I moved out when i was 22.. Yaani I dont live w my parents and not in Egypt anymore!!!! Imagine??? I dont have a monitoring system!!!!! And im alive!!

Last month I met a 35 yrs bearded Irish muslim convert who thinks im the perfect muslim wife he's been looking for all his life! And two days ago he proposed!

I wonder why he didnt go to egypt to ask my neighbors and follow my parents to work! Why me? Im not veiled, I don't go home by 12-I work at night most of the week and dont even go home by dawn, sometimes i dont go home for days!!!! Oh some ppl have to make a living-even women do!!!The only answer is: he thought of me as a human being, not as a new couch!!!!

I still make a good human being regardless of my new striking yellow bikini!!
Now, honestly Asoom, am i killing you with my lifestyle?

Congratulation and, have nice life
But still as begin Muslim we have rules, me and you and every Muslim have to follow it.
So this yellow bikini is not acceptable in Islam

[This message has been edited by someone_lost (edited 15 August 2005).]

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
Thanks guys ,

Ya someone_lost, you are asking about a solution for something that many MANY ppl dont have any answer for. I tried giving you advice and some others tried to but you didnt want to listen to them. Everybody asks the same question as you when they're single. But there is nothing more we can say than give you advice of how you can get closer to your goal. There's no such thing as the women of your dreams will pop up at your door. you have to make an effort to find her. And in the end its all qisme we naseeb.

Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
Ya someone_lost, you are asking about a solution for something that many MANY ppl dont have any answer for. I tried giving you advice and some others tried to but you didnt want to listen to them. Everybody asks the same question as you when they're single. But there is nothing more we can say than give you advice of how you can get closer to your goal. There's no such thing as the women of your dreams will pop up at your door. you have to make an effort to find her. And in the end its all qisme we naseeb.

I read you advice .
But do you know how the community in Saudia Arabia I look like?
Do you know in weekends single guys don’t allowed to enter specific places?
Only family go to this places .you can’t live near to family .you have to live near to single
So in such community no way you can met or know any girl. Beside last time I saw face of girl was about 3 months ago I think. Every one here cover everything

EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
quote:
I read you advice .
So in such community no way you can met or know any girl. Beside last time I saw face of girl was about 3 months ago I think. Every one here cover everything

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com