EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » A Friends Are Soul Of Soul

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Friends Are Soul Of Soul
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, all

i do believe we are all inside have peace
even if we are being evil. may be we are lossing in the life of wild emoition. Can we look for a healing, or just a life is escaping.

i found out the friendship the reality of life, when it is so pure, cute and secure
it is a love of emoitions, and sharing of life...

together forever is not a suitable word, cuz its sound like u stuck by someone, but the lovely when u need someone beside, and share and talk and speak, u will never got boring, or far away, like a mouse in a whole...

i hope someday to meet this reality and emoitions of friends of being caring and lovely and love to be a part of soul...

is still there this pretty name of emoitions and the reality of these names, or we lost them in the life of jungles...

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by river_0f_l0ve:
Hello, all

i do believe we are all inside have peace
even if we are being evil. may be we are lossing in the life of wild emoition. Can we look for a healing, or just a life is escaping.

i found out the friendship the reality of life, when it is so pure, cute and secure
it is a love of emoitions, and sharing of life...

together forever is not a suitable word, cuz its sound like u stuck by someone, but the lovely when u need someone beside, and share and talk and speak, u will never got boring, or far away, like a mouse in a whole...

i hope someday to meet this reality and emoitions of friends of being caring and lovely and love to be a part of soul...

is still there this pretty name of emoitions and the reality of these names, or we lost them in the life of jungles...

Oh you just desribed how my relationship with my bestfriend and me was. but unfortunatly she had to move to Dubai for a year ago.. and now I miss her soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!

And dont worry is still there, In life you will meet all sort of ppl. Maybe you have already that friend but you still dont notice it. My bestfriend was there for me every day and was always beside me when the big trouble in life came my way. But I didnt open my eyes and understand how dear and precious she is to me before she moved to dubai

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But mind u river, we arent meant to fall into friendships like we fall in love. We walk slowly into a friendship with eyes wide open!

And alhamdolelah since hormones are not involved, we can be in control with our choices.

Serendipity, for i minute i thought i was reading my bestfriend's email sent last week. She said exactly what u wrote abt yr bestfriend. Shame, she didnt really express her appreciation till I left to Dubai! and now that Im away it took her over two years to write it down! Women!

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could We PPl make this friendship here.....

could we have this step, could we move the beauty and dream inside us into reality....

if u r that caring person, send me back on River_0f_l0ve@hotmail.com

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Could We PPl make this friendship here.....

could we have this step, could we move the beauty and dream inside us into reality....

if u r that caring person, send me back on River_0f_l0ve@hotmail.com

Hmmm...this is a great request, but watch out river, ive had an internet freak stalking me in cairo for a whole year and the next thing i know is his mom paying me a visit where i used to work!!!!!

So for the love of God, watch out! No need to get too impulsive, yaani think well before you leap the boundaries!

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ngeg:
Hmmm...this is a great request, but watch out river, ive had an internet freak stalking me in cairo for a whole year and the next thing i know is his mom paying me a visit where i used to work!!!!!

So for the love of God, watch out! No need to get too impulsive, yaani think well before you leap the boundaries!

Hehe you made me fall out of my chair!
those net stalkers are the worst kind!

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

IT is not impulsive it is reality of me
are my feelings not words
are a dream
just hope and wish
think and cry

hoping and wishes
and i hope to find
and not miss myself

quote:

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
IT is not impulsive it is reality of me
are a dream
just hope and wish
think and cry

hoping and wishes
and i hope to find
and not miss myself

River are you ok?
Cant you tell us something about yourself?
where are you from for instance.

[This message has been edited by Serendipity (edited 14 August 2005).]

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

i am from the planet of romance, and reality
a place which able to have both in same time at same place

it is inside us, just look, and hve it....

but i locate at a point on earth called Egypt/cairo

im engineer, electronics and communication major, but working in software field

quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
River are you ok?
Cant you tell us something about yourself?
where are you from for instance.

[This message has been edited by Serendipity (edited 14 August 2005).]

[This message has been edited by river_0f_l0ve (edited 14 August 2005).]

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
i am from the planet of romance, and reality
a place which able to have both in same time at same place

it is inside us, just look, and hve it....

You still havent said anything about yourself. you're talking here to the queen of words here, just ask the ppl here on ES they will tell you how crazy my writing can get sometimes. But tell me something about yourself. for instance what is your name? how did you get across ES? and are you feeling ok?

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
oh finally a location on earth. Welcome to ES. what made you write this specific topic?
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

because it is hard to find this kind of ppl, and maybe there are some ppl looking for same, but they got tired to find them in life

beside, some ppl find these persons, but for the worse luck they fade out

quote:
oh finally a location on earth. Welcome to ES. what made you write this specific topic?

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
because it is hard to find this kind of ppl, and maybe there are some ppl looking for same, but they got tired to find them in life

beside, some ppl find these persons, but for the worse luck they fade out

You see that friend you are describing, wont be find in this way. I mean, its after a long term friendship and after a lot of problems and tribulations and after a lot of tears and smiles. thats when you get this friend you are describing. yes its not easy and its very rare. but its not easy, because few ppl try to keep that friend when they have them, and its rare because few realize that they already have that friend.

and its also to get that friend, you must be friend with your own soul and heart.
(which is hard I know, sometimes they can be annoying )

EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

and its also to get that friend, you must be friend with your own soul and heart.

Very true. People incapable of being at peace with themselves hardly ever have true friendships.

Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

I totally support u, and really hope to have this friend

hey come on, r u ready to have some tears
lets have a step...

if u r caring send me on my email i posted here

quote:
You see that friend you are describing, wont be find in this way. I mean, its after a long term friendship and after a lot of problems and tribulations and after a lot of tears and smiles. thats when you get this friend you are describing. yes its not easy and its very rare. but its not easy, because few ppl try to keep that friend when they have them, and its rare because few realize that they already have that friend.

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
why tears?
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

quote:
why tears?

I just said it in funny way, the word Tears, cuz u mentioned tears in one of yr replies

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by river_0f_l0ve:
[B]IT is not impulsive it is reality of me
are a dream
just hope and wish
think and cry

hoping and wishes
and i hope to find
and not miss myself

No no no no...sth isnt right...are you on drugs! and what planet and romance and all that jazz. Oh dear, wake up and smell the coffee! This is not right!

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
are a dream
just hope and wish
think and cry

hoping and wishes
and i hope to find
and not miss myself

No no no no...sth isnt right...are you on drugs! and what planet and romance and all that jazz. Oh dear, wake up and smell the coffee! This is not right!

you crack me up!!

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
I totally support u, and really hope to have this friend

hey come on, r u ready to have some tears
lets have a step...

if u r caring send me on my email i posted here

But why dont you tell about what you want to say here on ES. its very interesting to know what other ppl may think.

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

What is not right, exactly

is the real friends
or the romance of being inside u

quote:
are a dream
just hope and wish
think and cry

hoping and wishes
and i hope to find
and not miss myself

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

it does not mean to have a friend from ES tht i will leave Es or wont reply here

but i just like to have a LIFE friend, someone u can call up, talking freely, easy communicate, a tools which build a bridge between ppls

quote:
But why dont you tell about what you want to say here on ES. its very interesting to know what other ppl may think.

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
What is not right, exactly

is the real friends
or the romance of being inside u

The romance of being inside me??? huh!!! this is getting too intimate!!! hahahahahahah! argouk kefaya, u r killing me! Are you for real?...this is not romance. If you ask me it spells something else!

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Let me know what does it spell

i think im for real, why not

quote:
The romance of being inside me??? huh!!! this is getting too intimate!!! hahahahahahah! argouk kefaya, u r killing me! Are you for real?...this is not romance. If you ask me it spells something else!

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
Let me know what does it spell

i think im for real, why not

Bcz you just don't crash yr plane on other ppl's lives that way!!! This is not reality! You think after this romance episode a sane adult could possibly take yr words seriously?
Have you been to marina recently? have u seen how ppl are spending money there? Have you been to manshiet nasser where 100 000 ppl live inside a mountain basically?/ ARE YOU FROM PLANET EARTH!???/
Come on...nice try though!

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Liste i do talk frankly, it is not an episode. maybe it seems im not realstic enough or living in the dream, but it doesnt mean i dont have to dream

yeah im from this earth from a closed plane, and i know how ppl spend much money on silly things, but i dont know what does that realte to what i do talk abt

i am talking abt friends, and how can we have a real friend on life, someone will never leave, if Allah willing

i didnt classified the topic of mone spend on the ground of earth and how Cigar is buffed....

quote:
Bcz you just don't crash yr plane on other ppl's lives that way!!! This is not reality! You think after this romance episode a sane adult could possibly take yr words seriously?
Have you been to marina recently? have u seen how ppl are spending money there? Have you been to manshiet nasser where 100 000 ppl live inside a mountain basically?/ ARE YOU FROM PLANET EARTH!???/
Come on...nice try though!

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
Liste i do talk frankly, it is not an episode. maybe it seems im not realstic enough or living in the dream, but it doesnt mean i dont have to dream

yeah im from this earth from a closed plane, and i know how ppl spend much money on silly things, but i dont know what does that realte to what i do talk abt

i am talking abt friends, and how can we have a real friend on life, someone will never leave, if Allah willing

i didnt classified the topic of mone spend on the ground of earth and how Cigar is buffed....

but ok do you think that you will find that friend on the first day you enter this ES and a friend you will have for life?

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Why Not IF we do have faith and we dont play game. things dont account by how long u have it, but how deeply u touch it

and as u mentioned before, u said maybe u have a dear friend, but u wont know its worthy as he/she is beside, once he/she does leave, u will feel this worhty

so it is a value not time, sense, and honest

quote:
but ok do you think that you will find that friend on the first day you enter this ES and a friend you will have for life?

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
Why Not IF we do have and we dont play game..

things dont account by how long u have it, but how deeply u touch it

and as u mentioned before, u said maybe u have a dear friend, but u wont know its worthy as he/she is beside, once he/she does leave, u will feel this worhty

so it is a value not time, sense, and honest

But the value of a friendhip that you are looking for cant be found in HOW deeply you get into it. no its how much you can be there for eachother. how much struggles you have been through with eachother. and how much you support eachother.
I can tell you ok we can be friends, and all is perfect, so called bestfriends. BUT trust, honesty, reliability and respect doesnt come in one day or two..it takes lots and lots of time!

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

I support u, but u will have a seed, and then these stuffs, will come by treatment each other, and have common things...

quote:

BUT trust, honesty, reliability and respect doesnt come in one day or two..it takes lots and lots of time!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com