EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Why females are so tough??!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why females are so tough??!!
yaho
Member # 7848

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for yaho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not know why women are so tough towards some one expresses his love in a polite way??????!!!!!!!
Posts: 30 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RaniaMe
Member # 7590

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RaniaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe they feel the guy is not sincere??

[This message has been edited by RaniaMe (edited 15 August 2005).]

Posts: 213 | From: Paris/ Le Caire | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yaho:
I do not know why women are so tough towards some one expresses his love in a polite way??????!!!!!!!

PMS!

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penelope
Member # 7434

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for penelope   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

may be he chose the wrong time or place, or worse the wrong person.

Posts: 219 | From: cairo, egypt | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gail
Member # 6886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe some women are cynical because they have been burned too many times by insincere men.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

blame PATRIARCHY! The feminists do it, so why shouldn't u LOL

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soum
Member # 4840

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'tough towards some one expresses his love in a polite way??????!!!!!!!'

Polite way!! this is relative (Einshtien theory)

Posts: 62 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

1.It can be that she doesnt trust you yet, and brings up her protecting shell of possible hurt.

2.It can be that she doesnt have the same feelings as you and responded in a selfish way.

3. It can be that she feels the same but she may think it doesnt work at all and try to porpusly hurt you so you may forget her.

4.It can be that she doesnt take you seriously cause it was either to early or that you have said the same thing many times before.

hope it helps!

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yaho
Member # 7848

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for yaho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:

1.It can be that she doesnt trust you yet, and brings up her protecting shell of possible hurt.

2.It can be that she doesnt have the same feelings as you and responded in a selfish way.

3. It can be that she feels the same but she may think it doesnt work at all and try to porpusly hurt you so you may forget her.

4.It can be that she doesnt take you seriously cause it was either to early or that you have said the same thing many times before.

hope it helps!

Thank you so much seren, I think no.3 is more close to my case.

Posts: 30 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe she doesnt so caring about u, or she is in love with someone else so she wanna u **** off

and maybe really she didnt expected you will look at her with emitions, but just a friend, or someone close not more

quote:

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
R u always doubt abt ppl action

quote:
Originally posted by RaniaMe:
Maybe they feel the guy is not sincere??

[This message has been edited by RaniaMe (edited 15 August 2005).]

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Maybe he doesnt has the Attraction low

quote:
Originally posted by Soum:
'tough towards some one expresses his love in a polite way??????!!!!!!!'

Polite way!! this is relative (Einshtien theory)

Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yaho
posted 16 August 2005 01:11 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Serendipity:

hope it helps!

Thank you so much seren, I think no.3 is more close to my case.

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THIS ALSO HAPPENED TO ME…I have posted a topic named as “can u feel it”, I thought someday that my damn love will work…I fought 4 the last moment in my relation but I received nothing except burning my heart and depression I had recovered thank God …so my advice 2 u is 2 give up if it wont work from the beginning as not 2 broke ur heart…my damn lover was that kind of man who love 2 love, kind, helpful…but he had changed his behavior with me such as being tough, rude and aggressive finally after a big fight he ignored me, but I foned him, told him that he can go 2 hell…that was our last word…but u know I’m happy now…I discovered something, that not all my dream will become real or true.
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank God they are not ROUGH

LOL

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Troubles said it all.

PMS..wama2adrak mal PMS!!!
This month I turned lives of at least two ppl -who happened to be in my way during that time by accident- to hell!

So when u feel a woman is getting out of control with screaming, tears, accusations and all that jazz...jus let her have her own space yaani! other wise...your loss!

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odiab84
Member # 8455

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for odiab84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Maybe you r not rich enuff
keep smiling

Posts: 149 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yaho
Member # 7848

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for yaho     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think females are funny, they need love, when they already have, they reject or at least try to show carelessness. To be fair, sorsor is an exceptional!!
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
yaho
posted 21 August 2005 04:39 PM
I think females are funny, they need love, when they already have, they reject or at least try to show carelessness.

Funny? Do they make u laught?
They sometimes need some1 2 pamper them, u have 2 be very smart and always take care. dol magnen

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com