EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » The Silence

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Silence
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

we will make the sun witness this friendship
we will make our steps witness this friendship
we will make the sun bet the moon it will rise at night
two souls are sharing on the honour road
are not holding hands but are holding each others' souls
their hearts are bumping but they aren't lovers
they haven't felt the meaning of a true friendship...
they are now...
they are looking into each others' eyes reading what's inside
they are sharing the life under the names of honour, trust, belief and sharing
the four roads they are together hardly trying to pass 'em
like we cross the sea to the other side of the beach
when my lips are moving, no lie will come out of it
its an honest friendship
the road's lights rised to dance and the way is surprised
Does honour still exist?
Does purity still exist?
Wondering drew on the lines of the road, made it smile
do you see this smile with no teeth behind
no one will be wild or convert
just a quiet smile so gentle
put the name of this friendship
a friendship is a line, let's draw it... invade our feelings
touching it deeply
let our eyes cry... give warmth with no touch
let our hands shiver give the touch with feelings
the lights rised; spot on two souls walking like are whispering to the road
whispering to the night
just a kind, warm are the names
define the friendship like a piece of cake with a sweet taste
not ended but flood us
just it's a piece of my friendship for u

[This message has been edited by river_0f_l0ve (edited 16 August 2005).]

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those are such sweet words but as a girl who hates sugar in her tea I have got to say I would much prefer the most romantic thing my husband says to me.........

We are two arses in one pair of pants

I think that says more than all those words above!!

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
Those are such sweet words but as a girl who hates sugar in her tea I have got to say I would much prefer the most romantic thing my husband says to me.........

awww thats cute!

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone has its own way to describe his/her feelings,

and should we be all like your husband

quote:

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

OMG, Penny. I can't stop laughing. Have mercy!!!

Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

heheh penny you're stealing my expression! heh its ok no wrries!

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

looooooooool, is here someone Steal

quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:
heheh penny you're stealing my expression! heh its ok no wrries!

sarahwannabee
Member # 7640

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for sarahwannabee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello...river of love
this is my frist time here...i like all those words...they are so much sweet words and they are meaning of love...i just think, you are sweet heart person...but i like coffee without sugar...

jennifer

Posts: 16 | From: thailand | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
7aya I think it is an Egyptian saying, can you give me it in arabic, I have forgotten it.
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

I am also new here i have been a 2 days here
thanks for your pretty comment

hope c u always here

quote:
Originally posted by sarahwannabee:
hello...river of love
this is my frist time here...i like all those words...they are so much sweet words and they are meaning of love...i just think, you are sweet heart person...but i like coffee without sugar...

jennifer

[This message has been edited by river_0f_l0ve (edited 16 August 2005).]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I used to write poems myself and seriously I can't really get behind your wording.

You do try to write about true and honest friendship if I am correct but I believe you definitely put too much romantic wording into it like you would do in a love poem.

And you really need to draw the line at one point, if you want to admit a outstanding friendship to someone forget about the sun, the eyes, feelings and touch.

I also had a hard time to understand everything what you wrote it was somehow confusing but its possible because I am a non-native English speaker.

Anyway, keep on writing, its worth it because the right girl will understand what you mean and thats all what matters, right?

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

im really so thanks for yr reply, maybe u r right, maybe i wanna have everything in romantic way...

beside im really not so good in english, but im trying to hold things

but i love to do write poems, it relaxes me

thanks again, hope hear from u soon

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

I used to write poems myself and seriously I can't really get behind your wording.

You do try to write about true and honest friendship if I am correct but I believe you definitely put too much romantic wording into it like you would do in a love poem.

And you really need to draw the line at one point, if you want to admit a outstanding friendship to someone forget about the sun, the eyes, feelings and touch.

I also had a hard time to understand everything what you wrote it was somehow confusing but its possible because I am a non-native English speaker.

Anyway, keep on writing, its worth it because the right girl will understand what you mean and thats all what matters, right?

Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Find her and tell us more after 1 yr of your marriage.
Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

I hope really that, just pary for me

quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:
Find her and tell us more after 1 yr of your marriage.

Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by river_0f_l0ve:
[b]
we will make the sun witness this friendship
we will make our steps witness this friendship
we will make the sun bet the moon it will rise at night
two souls are sharing on the honour road
are not holding hands but are holding each others' souls
their hearts are bumping but they aren't lovers
they haven't felt the meaning of a true friendship...
they are now...
they are looking into each others' eyes reading what's inside
they are sharing the life under the names of honour, trust, belief and sharing
the four roads they are together hardly trying to pass 'em
like we cross the sea to the other side of the beach
when my lips are moving, no lie will come out of it
its an honest friendship
the road's lights rised to dance and the way is surprised
Does honour still exist?
Does purity still exist?
Wondering drew on the lines of the road, made it smile
do you see this smile with no teeth behind
no one will be wild or convert
just a quiet smile so gentle
put the name of this friendship
a friendship is a line, let's draw it... invade our feelings
touching it deeply
let our eyes cry... give warmth with no touch
let our hands shiver give the touch with feelings
the lights rised; spot on two souls walking like are whispering to the road
whispering to the night
just a kind, warm are the names
define the friendship like a piece of cake with a sweet taste
not ended but flood us
just it's a piece of my friendship for u

[This message has been edited by river_0f_l0ve (edited 16 August 2005).][/B]

Few poets are careful with what they say, Poem is tempting indeed :

كان ياما كان..كان ياما كان .الحب مالي بيتنا ومدفينا الحنان

جانا الزمان ...سرق منا فرحتنا والراحه والآمان

حبيبي كان هنا...مالي الدنيا علي بالحب والهنا...

حبيبي ياأنا...ياأغلى من عنيه ...نسيت مين أنا؟

أنا الحب اللي كان...اللي نسيته زمان...من قبل الآوان

نسيت إسمي كمان...نسيت ياسلام...على غدر الإنسان

والله زمان ...ياهوا زمان

My Favorite! http://6arab.com/singers-ar/north/mayada/index-ar.shtml
الحب اللي كان

[This message has been edited by Troubles101 (edited 16 August 2005).]

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

lovely song, u did let us, remember the days of pretty love

i do like this song

quote:

والله زمان ...ياهوا زمان

My Favorite!
http://music.6arab.com/mayyada..el7ob-elli-kan.ram

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

والله زمان ...ياهوا زمان

My Favorite! http://6arab.com/singers-ar/north/mayada/index-ar.shtml
الحب اللي كان

[This message has been edited by Troubles101 (edited 16 August 2005).]

Nice song Troubles, You know I was looking for that song for months ago. But didnt know the name of the singer.
But personally my fave one is 3alli Gara by Asala and Kalemat by Magda al Roumy. I listen to those everyday!

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

IT seems u r sensistive person SARAH

quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
Nice song Troubles, You know I was looking for that song for months ago. But didnt know the name of the singer.
But personally my fave one is 3alli Gara by Asala and Kalemat by Magda al Roumy. I listen to those everyday!

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by river_0f_l0ve:
IT seems u r sensistive person SARAH

I am

Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I like 3alli gara bas il asli asli ya sara, that's why I like the original 3alli gara by Olaia : http://www.sawari.com/index_files/3ALYEA.htm
You gotta download it if you don't have it already.

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
I like 3alli gara bas il asli asli ya sara, that's why I like the original 3alli gara by Olaia : http://www.sawari.com/index_files/3ALYEA.htm
You gotta download it if you don't have it already.

The page you gave me doesnt work. I would love to have it! such a nice song. does 6arab.com have it?

sarahwannabee
Member # 7640

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for sarahwannabee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

hello...one more time

even i am not egyptian woman...but i am one of them who love pomes so much...i used to write pomes to my friend often...they were love pomes also...i think, about pomes, most of them are sweet words and it also makes who falling in love happy with it...thanks for wellcom me here...
i am a thai woman

Posts: 16 | From: thailand | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

thats gr8 to hear from yea, that u r writting poems too, i have much affection i think so .
would you mind, if we exchange our poems

quote:

hello...one more time

even i am not egyptian woman...but i am one of them who love pomes so much...i used to write pomes to my friend often...they were love pomes also...i think, about pomes, most of them are sweet words and it also makes who falling in love happy with it...thanks for wellcom me here...
i am a thai woman

sarahwannabee
Member # 7640

Rate Member

hello ..river of love
all right we can exchange pomes to each other..but my pome is not very well..just for example...
Has anyone held your hand today ?
Did someone sit beside you when it was Was someone there to cry with you ?
Did you have to hurt alone?
Did you have to laugh alone when you were happy ?
Was someone there you could tell your secret to?
Did someone sit and listen when it didn't very important?
Has anyone told you today '' i love you '' ?

It may not always seem like it,
But I am right here and I am yours always
I feel sad when yours sad,
When you hurt I feel hurt too,
I am happy when yours happy,
When you want to talk I listen with my
heart....

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Hello, Sarah

Do u know whats the wonderful, is to trying to keep express your feelings, it shouldnt you have to write when you be in love, but the most pretty when you do have the feelings, as much as they are so strong and pure

it doesnt so matter the Quality of poem, yeah it may important for other to understand what r u going to saay, but at least your lovely heart feel them..

sometimes it happeness with me, ppl are trying to understand me, they may got confussed with my words, but i think at least they will have clue abt the feelings you have inside, or trying to express

quote:

hello ..river of love
all right we can exchange pomes to each other..but my pome is not very well..just for example...
Has anyone held your hand today ?
Did someone sit beside you when it was Was someone there to cry with you ?
Did you have to hurt alone?
Did you have to laugh alone when you were happy ?
Was someone there you could tell your secret to?
Did someone sit and listen when it didn't very important?
Has anyone told you today '' i love you '' ?

It may not always seem like it,
But I am right here and I am yours always
I feel sad when yours sad,
When you hurt I feel hurt too,
I am happy when yours happy,
When you want to talk I listen with my
heart....

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Oh it has been ages since I wrote poetry! But after entering this private school, which made me be a slave to my reading. Then I mean I studied 24/7!! after that I just didnt have time for writing poetry.
My poetry was not that much love related actually. It was mostly about politics, friendship, war and the world.

it was fun as long as it lasted. Now I basically write short stories. but not often though.

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Hi, Sarah, let me have a Taste, from one of yr old poems, or current short stories

it may your short stories fit the age of fast delivery :d

quote:
Oh it has been ages since I wrote poetry! But after entering this private school, which made me be a slave to my reading. Then I mean I studied 24/7!! after that I just didnt have time for writing poetry.
My poetry was not that much love related actually. It was mostly about politics, friendship, war and the world.

it was fun as long as it lasted. Now I basically write short stories. but not often though.

sarahwannabee
Member # 7640

Rate Member
hello...
thanks again

yes yes..river of love...after you tasted my old pome already...i wanna know how did you feel about that??? and i hope that, my old pome may makes someone feel of it...

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 12 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it is so clear you miss much careness in your poem, you wanna someone hold u warmly in a so good gentle way..

beside share all yr life, and fine details, as u r sure he will share them and feel them
like it is his own life

...you wanna be like caty cat....

quote:
hello...
thanks again

yes yes..river of love...after you tasted my old pome already...i wanna know how did you feel about that??? and i hope that, my old pome may makes someone feel of it...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com