EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » The marriage, and Ages

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The marriage, and Ages
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, All ppl here

i have had read much topic since the last 2 days i have just joined this lovely web site.

but i would like to ask, As We are Egyptian, and middle eastern..what are the criteria to choice the gurl, the single is going to marry...

will we have to marry in tradiational way "Salonayt Y3nee", or wait the time to feel in Real Love end by marrying, mesh el love elly bally balak

another thing, whats yr thinking about the guy who marries a woman/gurl much elder or just elder than him...

last thing, as some egyptian men, here are looking to marry a forigen gurls, and they know the forigen gurls has no limitation for their realation with their bf, why they do not marry egyptian gurl who had a love in be with her ex-bf, under certain circumstances, without leading to make that cheaty Operation...

[This message has been edited by river_0f_l0ve (edited 16 August 2005).]

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gurls gurls gurls.. lallalllalla
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
Gurls gurls gurls.. lallalllalla

Guys Guys Guys, Triaaaaa

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RaniaMe
Member # 7590

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RaniaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmmm, as a foreign girl, I have "no limitation for my relation with my boyfriend"... Could you explain me what you exactly mean??
Posts: 213 | From: Paris/ Le Caire | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know why i find so hard to understand you!
Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

I mean forigen gurls, are easily broken with bf, and have someone new, and have sex with him, as if he is her husband

quote:
Originally posted by RaniaMe:
Mmmmm, as a foreign girl, I have "no limitation for my relation with my boyfriend"... Could you explain me what you exactly mean??

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by river_0f_l0ve:

Guys Guys Guys, Triaaaaa

Thick thick thick lallallalalalala

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RaniaMe
Member # 7590

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RaniaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I mean forigen gurls, are easily broken with bf, and have someone new, and have sex with him, as if he is her husband

Mmmm, I think you're offending foreign girls dear...But coming from you, strangely, it doesn't bother me that much...

Posts: 213 | From: Paris/ Le Caire | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

quote:
...But coming from you, strangely...

What does this sound mean

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Thanks
quote:
Thick thick thick lallallalalalala

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

What does this sound mean

I didn't fart.

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

The sound of Thick wasnt so lovely thats all

quote:
I didn't fart.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
The sound of Thick wasnt so lovely thats all

Was just teasing you. Sorry if you were offended.

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

sorry if i took it seriously

quote:
Was just teasing you. Sorry if you were offended.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hi, All ppl here

i have had read much topic since the last 2 days i have just joined this lovely web site.

but i would like to ask, As We are Egyptian, and middle eastern..what are the criteria to choice the gurl, the single is going to marry...

will we have to marry in tradiational way "Salonayt Y3nee", or wait the time to feel in Real Love end by marrying, mesh el love elly bally balak

another thing, whats yr thinking about the guy who marries a woman/gurl much elder or just elder than him...

last thing, as some egyptian men, here are looking to marry a forigen gurls, and they know the forigen gurls has no limitation for their realation with their bf, why they do not marry egyptian gurl who had a love in be with her ex-bf, under certain circumstances, without leading to make that cheaty Operation...

[This message has been edited by river_0f_l0ve (edited 16 August 2005).]

I believe since you are Egyptian the traditions and customs of your own country regulate the way to find, choose and marry your woman one day.

Lastly since you seem to be a very romantic person don't rush into anything and anyone, your feelings could take over your senses........ test your both commitment for some time and then become spouses.

In my opinion I also think that the "virgin thing" is too much valued in the Islam f. e. Sorry if I offend anyone with this. Seriously I respect what you believe in. But I believe the most important thing is that you find a person who will be there for you in good and bad times, will be a partner to enjoy life with, a person to laugh and cry with, someone to share thoughts and feelings to the fullest, who will be honest, committed, faithful and respectful to you forever and most importantly loves you for the person you are.

If you find that all - then consider yourself a lucky man!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Thanks for your Reply. but you missunderstand something in egypt we do have the right to chocie the gurl we are going to marry, and even gurls have the right to choice the man, and agree or disagree about hims...

but the family role become restricted to if they believe and sure he is qualifed for their daughter. yea, maybe in past, and maybe some homes in egypt still anti-this way "it is not antivirus "...

beside i wanna give u a hint, abt why The Virginty is so serious topic in islam, cuz the diseases we do have nowdays in our modern life like IDZ, is due to the gurl may broke up with a man, and then have sex with other one which u dont know wheter the kid, if she got pergnant is belong to whom of these men.

The man in islam marries a divorced woman or widowed, and she is not virgin, but there is a periode she have to waite to marry with one else, do u know why this periode, the scientfic found it is the periode, will make the cum of the ex-husband dry inside her, and has no place inside her anymore, so when she does marry other man no mix of generation

I REALLY HOPE TO Marry a gurl who Qualified my feelings, and emoition and be real doesnt wear a mask,

just pary for me

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
I believe since you are Egyptian the traditions and customs of your own country regulate the way to find, choose and marry your woman one day.

Lastly since you seem to be a very romantic person don't rush into anything and anyone, your feelings could take over your senses........ test your both commitment for some time and then become spouses.

In my opinion I also think that the "virgin thing" is too much valued in the Islam f. e. Sorry if I offend anyone with this. Seriously I respect what you believe in. But I believe the most important thing is that you find a person who will be there for you in good and bad times, will be a partner to enjoy life with, a person to laugh and cry with, someone to share thoughts and feelings to the fullest, who will be honest, committed, faithful and respectful to you forever and most importantly loves you for the person you are.

If you find that all - then consider yourself a lucky man!

Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Wallahi! Educate yourself before making such statements!

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RaniaMe
Member # 7590

Rate Member
quote:
cuz the diseases we do have nowdays in our modern life like IDZ, is due to the gurl may broke up with a man, and then have sex with other one which u dont know wheter the kid, if she got pergnant is belong to whom of these men.

Yeah, you're right, diseases are transmitted by girls ONLY, and all girls only think of one thing, going from a man to another... By the way, I have to go now, one is waiting for me outside...not my husband of course...

Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
In my opinion I also think that the "virgin thing" is too much valued in the Islam f. e. Sorry if I offend anyone with this.

Please don't confuse between Islam and the culture here

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Hey, I ofcourse dont mean that the diseaes just transmitted with gurls, but i just mentioned the Gurls here, cuz he/she does talk abt the Virginty of Gurl

So calm down i dont mean any insult for gurls..

quote:
Yeah, you're right, diseases are transmitted by girls ONLY, and all girls only think of one thing, going from a man to another... By the way, I have to go now, one is waiting for me outside...not my husband of course...

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 4 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Execuse me, what i have to educate myself, i didnt get u well

quote:
Originally posted by Dalia:
Wallahi! Educate yourself before making such statements!

RaniaMe
Member # 7590

Rate Member
Deleted... No need to say harmful words

[This message has been edited by RaniaMe (edited 16 August 2005).]

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
but you beside i wanna give u a hint, abt why The Virginty is so serious topic in islam, cuz the diseases we do have nowdays in our modern life like IDZ, is due to the gurl may broke up with a man, and then have sex with other one which u dont know wheter the kid, if she got pergnant is belong to whom of these men.

The man in islam marries a divorced woman or widowed, and she is not virgin, but there is a periode she have to waite to marry with one else, do u know why this periode, the scientfic found it is the periode, will make the cum of the ex-husband dry inside her, and has no place inside her anymore, so when she does marry other man no mix of generation

River of Love, I think you mean well, but you might not realize that some of what you say is offensive to women. Sexually transmitted diseases are the fault of *both* men and women. Not only that, but it is very critical that you realize both men and women can get sexually transmitted diseases while still technically remaining a virgin. These diseases can be spread by intimate contact, even if you do not have intercourse. Please keep that in mind.

And as far as the waiting period before remarriage, I thought that was to ensure a woman was not unknowingly pregnant with her ex-husband's child. The *semen* you talk about is gone in a couple of days...

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hey, I ofcourse dont mean that the diseaes just transmitted with gurls, but i just mentioned the Gurls here, cuz he/she does talk abt the Virginty of Gurl

So calm down i dont mean any insult for gurls..

This forum is a place where you have to make yourself clear unless you wanna be bitten by spirits watching us

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

You mean a scientist from the Stone Age? What a nonsense! That's too funny of an explanation.

You know that male sperms surviving in a vagina maximal seven days?

Thats very short of a period. Not even in the West they do get married that quickly again.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
gurl gurls

IDZ, is due to the gurl may broke up with a man,

I'm sorry, but I'm just so fed up of this semiliterate crap, both in attitude AND language.

Firstly, it's spelt gIrls, and AIDS (took me like 5 minutes to decode the latter!)

Secondly, why are there g"U"rls and men in this world? We can never be equal even in vocabulary? How about women vs. men & girls vs. boys?

And yeah right, women spread "IDZ" around while you peaceful creatures are totally innocent.

Cut the crap.

[This message has been edited by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari (edited 16 August 2005).]

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Could plz read my Reply on Rania me, i said

"Hey, I ofcourse dont mean that the diseaes just transmitted with gurls, but i just mentioned the Gurls here, cuz Tigerlily does talk abt the Virginty of Gurl in slam, so i liked to show here up why it is important in islam

So calm down i dont mean any insult for gurls.."

quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
River of Love, I think you mean well, but you might not realize that some of what you say is offensive to women. Sexually transmitted diseases are the fault of *both* men and women. Not only that, but it is very critical that you realize both men and women can get sexually transmitted diseases while still technically remaining a virgin. These diseases can be spread by intimate contact, even if you do not have intercourse. Please keep that in mind.

And as far as the waiting period before remarriage, I thought that was to ensure a woman was not unknowingly pregnant with her ex-husband's child. The *semen* you talk about is gone in a couple of days...

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

no Scientist form the Modern Ages, it seems u dont read news papers

beside the periode that im talking abt is 3 months not that monthly time periode.

quote:

You mean a scientist from the Stone Age? What a nonsense! That's too funny of an explanation.

You know that male sperms surviving in a vagina maximal seven days?

Thats very short of a period. Not even in the West they do get married that quickly again.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Well than Egyptian sperms have an extra ordinary life span. Something new I learned today, you are so wise.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:
Please don't confuse between Islam and the culture here

I guess your own guys seem to be confused.

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:

Well said my dear

eaasalam
Member # 8648

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for eaasalam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We should be glad to get into this argument right now. Because it is amazing how much ignorant we can be and how much we can learn in a simple conversation.
I don't know if river of love is the case, but as a foreigner in Egypt I got astonished by the fact that "Men here know everything, and everything bad is because of women"

[This message has been edited by eaasalam (edited 16 August 2005).]

Posts: 98 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

quote:

My own guys? I didn't "produce" here anything yet

I will make it more clear for ya, had virginity was a big deal, Prophet Muhammad pbuh would have chosen all his wives virgin, aight? yes they all were either divorced or widowed except one. this is where you get Islam from if you're serious!

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Thanks for gentle talking way

quote:

Well than Egyptian sperms have an extra ordinary life span. Something new I learned today, you are so wise.

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

how long you have been in Egypt

quote:
Originally posted by eaasalam:
We should be glad to get into this argument right now. Because it is amazing how much ignorant we can be and how much we can learn in a simple conversation.
I don't know if river of love is the case, but as a foreigner in Egypt I got astonished by the fact that "Men here know everything, and everything bad is because of women"

[This message has been edited by eaasalam (edited 16 August 2005).]

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

The Virginity is not a deal it is a true, we are living in our community.

quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:
My own guys? I didn't "produce" here anything yet

I will make it more clear for ya, had virginity was a big deal, Prophet Muhammad pbuh would have chosen all his wives virgin, aight? yes they all were either divorced or widowed except one. this is where you get Islam from if you're serious!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com