EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » The Yellow Bikini 4 Muslims:ngeg

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Yellow Bikini 4 Muslims:ngeg
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u told me that I have to feel shame that I’m a girl,but sorry I’m so glad that I’m a girl…Thank God ppl here in my country respect me and I have a very good chances to get married…but still SERCHING 4 the right person…Ngeg u know I have turquoise bikini too and I’m veil I wear it in the Girls and Women Resort In Egypt and I return home late but first I have 2 take an excuses from my dad and just to inform him he can say yes and he can say no this is according to the place I’m going to, I was searching for job and I found it thank God and I will be home at 10p.m it is okay with me…congratulation about your wonderful lifestyle, really it is very successful according to u, about getting home late because u r at work it is something very normal but getting home late 4 example because u were in the street it isn’t that normal,this is what i was talkin about however,your husband named u as a “perfect Muslim” who wears bikini and make other ppl look at her body no1 can know that he/she is perfect. Look honey I’m not the 1 who is judging ppl because there is someone up high on the sky who knows everything about us, may HE protect us,I’m talking about girls in Egypt, about the Arab customs and traditions Muslims and Christians and by the way am having a wonderful Christian friends who don’t wear bikini in public and they are not veiled and as u r living here in Egypt u have to respect this country like foreign did…do u know that they give foreigners advices be4 coming her in Egypt… every1 in this life has a point of view my advice to a men who wants to marry a girl but he don’t have time to choose, is to ask and ask about some1 who he can meet maybe by accident or in anyplace any wear tell me why do ppl change after getting married? My friend met a wonderful guy and she thought that he is a wonderful guy and after marriage she discovered that he is bisexual…when she asked “his neighbors” about him ppl said that he is a gay and children get screed from him in the street… is this my fault that I told him to ask about good reputation. Look we have a very different way of thinking but I have to respect your point of view by the way ppl living abroad have a different way of thinking because they want 2 search 4 better life and chance they don’t find in their country…
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
excuse me asoom, but why is it a problem for you what ngeg chooses to wear or not to wear! is it so important that you have to open an entire thread about it? this is her private life, and she can choose to wear whatever she wants. and who are you to define what a perfect muslim is? a veiled woman is not necessarily better than a woman who wears a bikini. infact women who wear bikini's can have more morals and values then women who don't! i'm not generalizing, but there are good veiled women and good non veield women. and you are right there is a god up there to judge, so he will decide who is better than who not you.
and by the way i know many girls who go home at 6:00 pm and have absolutly no values. stop being superficial, stop judging people!!!

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ngeg
posted 15 August 2005 02:02 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asoom...It's a shame u r a girl!!!!!
What do u have to do with other ppl? Live yr own life and fight yr own battles.
Wasting yr time judging other ppl's lives doesnt give u any chance to love and feel them regardless of what they wear!

It's very shallow to judge ppl based on their lifestyle.

Btw, I moved out when i was 22.. Yaani I dont live w my parents and not in Egypt anymore!!!! Imagine??? I dont have a monitoring system!!!!! And im alive!!

Last month I met a 35 yrs bearded Irish muslim convert who thinks im the perfect muslim wife he's been looking for all his life! And two days ago he proposed!

I wonder why he didnt go to egypt to ask my neighbors and follow my parents to work! Why me? Im not veiled, I don't go home by 12-I work at night most of the week and dont even go home by dawn, sometimes i dont go home for days!!!! Oh some ppl have to make a living-even women do!!!The only answer is: he thought of me as a human being, not as a new couch!!!!

I still make a good human being regardless of my new striking yellow bikini!!
Now, honestly Asoom, am i killing you with my lifestyle?

THIS WAS HER MSG AND SHE WAS THE 1 WHO MENTIONED THE BIKIN, I'M NOT TALKIN ABOUT BEING VEILD OR WEARING BIKIN I TOLD U THAT EVERY1 HAS HIS POINT OF VIEW, I DONT CARE...

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:
excuse me asoom, but why is it a problem for you what ngeg chooses to wear or not to wear! is it so important that you have to open an entire thread about it? this is her private life, and she can choose to wear whatever she wants. and who are you to define what a perfect muslim is? a veiled woman is not necessarily better than a woman who wears a bikini. infact women who wear bikini's can have more morals and values then women who don't! i'm not generalizing, but there are good veiled women and good non veield women. and you are right there is a god up there to judge, so he will decide who is better than who not you.
and by the way i know many girls who go home at 6:00 pm and have absolutly no values. stop being superficial, stop judging people!!!

Its true! U can't tell a book by its cover!!! U gotto look inside! and not judge ppl on face value alone! or dress sense...well said 7aya

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Asoom:
ngeg
posted 15 August 2005 02:02 AM

khalas ya gama3a 7asal khair

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
NOOOOOO, MASH 7ASEL 7`ER... 2zay y3ney t2oley shame on me that i'm a GIRL omal eh eh r2yeha 2b2a ragel 2rkeb shaneb..wa 2sln 2sln eh 2l da7`el 2l bikini fal mwdw3 the topic was about marraige 2slun ma kol w7ed 3ndow his'her OWN life...she really put me in VERY BAD MOOD...4 nothing she just want 2 show off...
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
NOOOOOO, MASH 7ASEL 7`ER... 2zay y3ney t2oley shame on me that i'm a GIRL omal eh eh r2yeha 2b2a ragel 2rkeb shaneb..wa 2sln 2sln eh 2l da7`el 2l bikini fal mwdw3 the topic was about marraige 2slun ma kol w7ed 3ndow his'her OWN life...she really put me in VERY BAD MOOD...4 nothing she just want 2 show off...

tab khalas e7na nero7 el esm...henak kol wa7d yakhod 7a'oh... ana kont henak min kam youm we akhdt 7a'e we ziada kaman hehe

ya asoom wallahy mafeesh 7aga testahil..I know attacks hurt but once you start not adding much on how people will picture you when someone you don't know mispresent what you said, you wont feel too bad about it...try it ma3lish emsa7eha feya il maradi

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
3ashn 7`trek 2nta bas...2nta gamile 2wey 3la fekra...
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You need therapy, Asoom.
Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan.Reda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
3ashn 7`trek 2nta bas...2nta gamile 2wey 3la fekra...

mashya ma3ak ya 3em Troubles101

Posts: 354 | From: cairo,cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Dalia
posted 17 August 2005 03:58 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You need therapy, Asoom.
Really: thank u...nobody can get me here

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:

Shukran 7aya...you saved me the time and effort to put the right words together...

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dalia:

Dalia, is that you...?I hope, ohhh..finally someone I know! I missed you girl! I hope all is well with you.Email me when u have time.
kisses

Asoom,
My bikini..I happen to have a swimming pool! (not to show off if it hurts u to know, it came with the job) so i dont let men see me!
That's the whole point!!!!
But apparently for some reason you didnt get it. Based on yr funny categories of the Egyptian girls, I thought if u r doing the community a favor by categorizing the Egyptian society..do me the honor..judge me!

What will u use to judge ppl if u dont know them? How can u decide who is good , very good...bla bla bla!!!and even define each category!!!! The hint was ask: and the answer would be other ppl's SHALLOW views on my "lifestyle" not on me as a human being.

As for the shame on you part,again u took it as a male/female issue weshanab we7agat keda!!
The point was; how can an open minded Egyptian girl attack, criticise and define socially without apropriate knowledge?
Are you social studies graduate? Political science tayeb? Did you work with women for community development or sth? Did u read abt social justice? anything...any info to justify the piece of wisdom you offered!
It's us who should seek our rights to live like other human beings and not be categorized or judged based on our sex,dress code, our laughter,...etc! Just by who we are, me myself and I!! not what the neighbour thinks, or el ragel beta3 el garayed or baya3 el sgayer fel koshk!

For a man to judge, Id think: oh how typical! But a girl! I find it shameful!!!

And I dont need to show off...Im waaaaaaaaaay beyond that! Im half the world away, have no social insecurities and have no need to claim perfection infront of strangers!

Bas 7kayet el turqoise and yellow bikinis dih!!! Vey shallow yaani, I suddenly felt like Monika and her blue dress! Come on, it was an example! Not an issue!! Didn't need a thread yaani!

We have gaps, huge mental and idiological gaps between us Asoom. But good luck with yr growing up..

[This message has been edited by ngeg (edited 17 August 2005).]

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

quote:
Originally posted by someone_lost:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Asoom:
[b]3ashn 7`trek 2nta bas...2nta gamile 2wey 3la fekra...

mashya ma3ak ya 3em Troubles101

[/B][/QUOTE]

Yabni tool 3omrna il banat bet3akesna, bas mish 3ayezeen na3a'dko

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:
Yabni tool 3omrna il banat bet3akesna, bas mish 3ayezeen na3a'dko

Ya salam!

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I care about one thing in this whole cat fight:

ngeg: Are you marrying the cute Irish with beard?

Asoom:

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
I swear 2 God that I don’t judge ppl. I told u be4, there is some1 up high in the sky who c us and then judge us…
I just said that girls in Egypt are excellent, very good, good and bad, maybe I categorize them but this was according to my EGYPTIAN EXPERENCE, look my graduation project was about a certain kind of criticism, that’s why I studied criticism very well, through literature novels and drama and now am working as a teacher assistance in a certain institution in Cairo, I have 3 other sisters girls and they have friends when I said my opinion about girls in Egypt it was under a certain experience, especially that 1 of my sisters is in American Diploma, and I don’t know how girls act in her school…now I have applied to work in the morning as a school teacher, just to study the other cases, u know I’m very social her that’s why i took social psychology courses, just to know behaviors and personalities…we came from 2 different schools but I have 2 respect your school…

Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ngeg:

Dalia, is that you...?I hope, ohhh..finally someone I know! I missed you girl! I hope all is well with you.Email me when u have time.

I lost your e-mail, I'll send you a PM on the other board.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
Ya setti 7assal kheir..Just read my post well. I was seriously concerned! Good luck with yr research. No more categorizing plz! Trousse for now! (Btw...if u r still feeling emotionally down, don't buy sherin's CD!)

Dalia: It's nohagamal@hotmail.com. Im coming in Ramadan plz, let me catch u this time...and if u ever go home, tell me earlier i might visit you!

Ya koshari...NO! I said no! I have an eye for what I want in life, not him.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com