EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Mohammed Essely (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Mohammed Essely
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok Guys I heard this song by Mohammed Essely and two more called Akeed fi masr. And its sooooooo nice! You should hear it!
(for the non arabic speaking I am sorry but this song is in arabic.)

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes its a very beautiful song! theres also another one called masr eli betdomena its beautiful too. both songs are sung by an ensemble not just essiely. although this guy is so talented he wrote most of the words of the first song. he also composes some of his own songs.

best

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it Mohammed or Mahmoud?
Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 17 August 2005).]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
I was just reading thjat post about Crow meeting his nice girl, IF you really can read arabic but you need to understand Fus7a I would be honored to send you just one book that will kill that subject. I saw someone was wishing you good luck with the Koran, I am really so surprised and curious about your broad interest in our culture and religion ... awaiting your response.

yabni its her culture and religion too!!

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lonely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
keda bardo 7aya

kasafti Corvinous, (i have read some of his posts) he dont encourage to have relation with egyptiaqn woman ,
he was praying everyday to Allah to meet a forgein girl.

khazaltih
ma3lesh corvinous, kherha fi ghairha

Posts: 115 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RaniaMe
Member # 7590

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RaniaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
But she told me once that she is not Egyptian

Didn't know the Qu'ran was Egyptian
Make a research on ES and you will find where she is from !

Posts: 213 | From: Paris/ Le Caire | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

RaniaMe
Member # 7590

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RaniaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's the one who has to tell you I think. Maybe she wants, maybe she doesn't. Wait until she comes back! Good luck anyway.
Posts: 213 | From: Paris/ Le Caire | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Well, I already did...... but still ... No Clue !!! Why don/t you peole try some effort and tell me ????

yabni she said her nationality a hundred times. anyway she's an arab so she wouldn't be of interest to you, didnt you say you would like to get rid of all arab girls??!!!

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow this topic of mine, got on fire cause of my nationality! I must say I am impressed.
Corvinous my nationality is no mystery actually, if you look at the topic called PLEASE you will get even my whole life story.
and dont get angry there's nothing to get angry about.
And I am sorry for not responding earlier, but I am not feeling that good.

and 7aya, sorry about the name mix up, not right up in my head.:s it is Mahmoud and not mohammed. Girl, cant you send me some of that delicious cheese cake from Cilantro. Oh I miss Egypt soo much and you guys too!

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I forgot to mention my nationality (which was the point of my reply) I am originally from Iraq. But my life is more complicated than that and has a lot of other countries into my identity.

I think I will go and rest, I am not making a sense... :S

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Oh God I mean ANY sense!!!
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS SITE TOPIC BY TOPIC TO FIND THAT PLEASEEEE BUT NEVER FOUND IT AND IAM NEVER HAVING SUCH PATIENCE.

I AM NOT INERESTED ANY MORE.

THANKS.

CIAO.

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:

And I already said that I am from Iraq.
so why being angry?

oh well I dont have the strength to argue. so do as you please.

[This message has been edited by Serendipity (edited 17 August 2005).]

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
EflVirgo, if you see this. did you get my offline msg? I am really getting worried. Cant you check on her?
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:
yes its a very beautiful song! theres also another one called masr eli betdomena its beautiful too. both songs are sung by an ensemble not just essiely. although this guy is so talented he wrote most of the words of the first song. he also composes some of his own songs.

best

7aya I havent heard that other song before. Is it also Mahmoud one of the ppl singing it?
I didnt know he composes his own music. He has such nice voice! and that song called "Sale7ny" Oh I just looooove it!

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
COMPLETELY SPEECHLESS HERE !!!!!!!!
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah Mahmoud magnoona! well the only thing i like for him is "tabat we nabat" with Bushra he wrote it as well:
"Listen"
"Download"

"Other ones"

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:
Ah Mahmoud magnoona! well the only thing i like for him is "tabat we nabat" with Bushra he wrote it as well:
"Listen"
"Download"

"Other ones"

Yeah that song is great! shows you the real meaning of marriage and love. ANd the thing I like too, is these days with Haifa Shabzy ANd Ruby Do-me and Shitney Spears and all the other singers. You rarely find any good song with actual meaning!

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Originally posted by Serendipity:
I will tell you Elisa I havent thought about physically taking suicide, since I have trust in God and that he will help me.
BUt I thought of blocking the whole world around me and lock myself inside my heart and never ever speak again.
I have been through a lot! But not more than many ppl around me.
I will tell you some so you understand that even in the darkest hour there is hope.
My whole family and I were sent to jail when I was only 5 years old In Iraq, where in that jail they used to torture ppl, so every night we didnt sleep cause of all the ppl that cried for help. and every morning we couldnt stop crying cause of all the screams from ppl who were getting tortured.
When we were there, my mother got passive abortion where she lost her child who would be my young sister.But there were one soldier, who helped us. He took care of me and my family, gave us free food and helped my mother. and took care of my brother who from the shock he got, wouldnt speak the whole time we were there.
After three months we were free, wich didnt last long since the war started to begin inside of iraq, and unfortunatly we lived in the richest place owned mostly by kuwaitis and the centre for the whole war.
We were four families, wich would be about 30 ppl. and suddenly the cousin of saddam was standing in our front yard with a tank and dozen of soldiers, ready to bomb our house, and we had 5 minutes to evacuate our house.
Imagine 30 ppl divided in 2 cars!
and my poor grandmother was very ill, so my father and brother had to carry her and all sat upon eachother on the car so we could drive.
and while we were driving, on the left there were saddams ppl shooting at the other side wich were against saddams regime. and we were driving in the middle.
we were sure that we would die in the seconds that would come, but suddenly two men who covered their faces with garments which showed only their eyes, jumped on our car, covered the front screen and protected us against any shooting from both sides.
as we came safely out of there, without any of us hurt. we went to our old house, where we didnt have any money, food or any clothing. for ten minutes ago we were one of the richest ppl in iraq, and now we didnt have anything beside some few dollars that my grandmother had kept with her.
So we were sleeping on a cold floor, and the pillow became our shoes, and dinner became the cookies we got from the neighbors. And with the little money we had our little family of 6 ppl esacped to Indonesia, it was urgent since both my father and brother was wanted by the government and they were wanted to be killed. (since in iraq everyone who got at the age of 16 should be in the military and if not you would be killed). After escaping there we had to move from hotel to hotel, since the police and spies of saddam were haunting us, the police cause we were illegal immigrants and saddam cause we escaped as we were wanted killed.
But there were good ppl there who would help us with cheaper payment for the stay in the hotel and everything that would help us survive that.
so after having the fear of dying iin six months we were saved by the UN who gave us the blessing of being excepted in Norway where we went.
after being there for a while, our uncles called and said their lives are in danger and saddam is killing ppl without any reason and they feared for their lives. as we didnt have any money extra to help them. My brother and sister had to work, while my father had to qualify his doctor license from the beginning again, wich meant 6 years of med school all over again.
My brother and sister would work anything, selling flowers at the streets, newspapers, construction work and so on. and at home we didnt have any money left just for the most important thing as bread, milk and so on.
but what made it all seem easy was that all of us supported eachother, and never complained about it, quite the opposite tried to figure out how to make things better.
After I grew older, me and my other brother started to work too, mainly as fake tatto painters in the capital. even it was very diff and very hard work, i got to see many strange ppl wich i learned a lot from.
Not to mention when we came we lived in this village place in norway, where we were one of the few foreigners here. where the whole town were against us, they called us names, and humiliated us.

My story is pretty long, wich still there are some chapters left. But I think this is enough for you to read
What I am saying that no matter how bad life must be, there is always some light. maybe you dont see it now. but it will come. belive me. BUt dont give up.
If my mother had given up, my father would be dead now. If my brother and sister gave up my uncles would either be dead or near death. and if I gave up, well you wouldnt be reading my story

be strong elisa, there is no greater force than hope and no more precious than to keep it strong.
------------------------------------------

I AM LOST OF ANY KIND OF SPEECH.......

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I HAVE BEEN THROUGH THIS SITE TOPIC BY TOPIC TO FIND THAT PLEASEEEE BUT NEVER FOUND IT AND IAM NEVER HAVING SUCH PATIENCE.

I AM NOT INERESTED ANY MORE.

THANKS.

CIAO.

Like she would give a fcuk about you, you potbelly scum.

to everbody, when you reply to this Corvinous Anus, please quote him cos he keeps deleting his posts. Cos he ain't man enough to stick to his words.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yeah that song is great! shows you the real meaning of marriage and love. ANd the thing I like too, is these days with Haifa Shabzy ANd Ruby Do-me and Shitney Spears and all the other singers. You rarely find any good song with actual meaning!

Shitney Spears An Ruby...do me LOL THATS TOO FUNNY Seren...Hope ur feelin better soon BTW. Take it easy k

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by poppy:
Shitney Spears An Ruby...do me LOL THATS TOO FUNNY Seren...Hope ur feelin better soon BTW. Take it easy k

thanks for your concern
Btw Haifa shabzy, shabzy is a iraqi delight, spinach soup. which I hate!

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
Like she would give a fcuk about you, you potbelly scum.

to everbody, when you reply to this Corvinous Anus, please quote him cos he keeps deleting his posts. Cos he ain't man enough to stick to his words.

And what id your problem my dear lil ... Beetch ?

poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:
"Listen"
"Download"

"Other ones"

WOW! Troubles! wot fantastic music!!!

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the one called khayef..and Salam ya balady...

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odiab84
Member # 8455

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for odiab84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ok Guys I heard this song by Mohammed Essely and two more called Akeed fi masr. And its sooooooo nice! You should hear it!
(for the non arabic speaking I am sorry but this song is in arabic.)

Serendipity, with all my respect, I don't thing that song is that nice, because it was produced (along with 'masr elly betdomena') by the NDP for political reasons.

Since the beginning of the FGF (Future Generation Foundation) there is a tendency to beautify Egypt in the media using modern techniques and very good-looking models like in Shabab El-Neel song which is a part of the government brainwashing plans.

It is apparent that using songs to beautify Egypt is much cheaper and more effective than beautifying the real Egypt, plus It makes Egyptians feel proud about their beautiful country that looks so good on TV, which subsequently makes the NDP and Mubarak gain more support in the coming elections. It's their new indirect way of fooling us.

The funniest part about the song is 'lama elkhier yeb2a malhoosh 7asr, yeb2a anta akeed fe masr'. hehehe .. so untrue

BTW, have you watched 'serendipity' the movie?? It is one of my favourites.

Posts: 149 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
yeah I know youre right odiab, It was very obvious to tell you the truth.
But since I heard this song the day I was going to travel, I think of it very special to me

and yes I saw the movie, one of my fave too! and of course the girl on the movie has my name. so it makes it extra special

odiab84
Member # 8455

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for odiab84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
yeah I know youre right odiab, It was very obvious to tell you the truth.
But since I heard this song the day I was going to travel, I think of it very special to me

and yes I saw the movie, one of my fave too! and of course the girl on the movie has my name. so it makes it extra special

I really can't remember what was her name...and believe me that's not a tricky way to know your name...watching the movie is

anyway the movie was great..and I like John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale a lot

Posts: 149 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by odiab84:
I really can't remember what was her name...and believe me that's not a tricky way to know your name...watching the movie is

anyway the movie was great..and I like John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale a lot

John Cusack is a good actor. But I prefer Nicole kidman, Sean Penn and Johnny depp.
I havent seen so many movies with Kate Beckinsale though, her face isnt that easy to remember. But I like the concept of the story, Destiny with a sense of humour..

odiab84
Member # 8455

Member Rated:
quote:
John Cusack is a good actor. But I prefer Nicole kidman, Sean Penn and Johnny depp.
I havent seen so many movies with Kate Beckinsale though, her face isnt that easy to remember. But I like the concept of the story, Destiny with a sense of humour..

She is not a hollywood star because she's british...though I don't really like movies based on love stories because it is either unrealistic or melodramatic....serendipity one was unrealistic but I love its idea...I love movies that its plots depends on destiny and wether we control our detiny or not....if u like that kind of movies watch :
-the butterfly effect
-minority report

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
She is not a hollywood star because she's british...though I don't really like movies based on love stories because it is either unrealistic or melodramatic....serendipity one was unrealistic but I love its idea...I love movies that its plots depends on destiny and wether we control our detiny or not....if u like that kind of movies watch :
-the butterfly effect
-minority report

Have seen Minority Report, but not The butterfly effect yet.
I like more drama movies. You should see Mystic River, its very good.
And I gotta admit, its been a long time since I saw a romantic movie with any meaning. now its mostly junk romance dont you think?

odiab84
Member # 8455

Member Rated:
quote:

Have seen Minority Report, but not The butterfly effect yet.
I like more drama movies. You should see Mystic River, its very good.
And I gotta admit, its been a long time since I saw a romantic movie with any meaning. now its mostly junk romance dont you think?

Junk romance in not newly born..I consider Abdel Halim's romantic movies as junk romance, but I respect him as a singer though. I've seen Mystic River..it's fantastic..tim robbins and sean pean were amazing. You should see the butterfly effect..It's good drama, but it's only problem that ashton kutcher is the star...Amy Smart's performance is extraordianry.

Corvinous
Member # 6578

What about the Under wolrd ? the God father ?
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And Rayya We Skina, the original one ? I loveeeeeeeeee its song ... elmlaha welmalaha wehabibiti malow el toraha wana eh zanby labsaly el mandil el bamby ... 7asra aliha ya 7asra aleiha ... ahahahahaha
odiab84
Member # 8455

Member Rated:
quote:
And Rayya We Skina, the original one ? I loveeeeeeeeee its song ... elmlaha welmalaha wehabibiti malow el toraha wana eh zanby labsaly el mandil el bamby ... 7asra aliha ya 7asra aleiha ... ahahahahaha

I think raya we sikina is one of Egypt's calssics that should be marketed internationaly...espicially that it is based on a true story.

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
. You should see the butterfly effect..It's good drama, but it's only problem that ashton kutcher is the star...Amy Smart's performance is extraordianry.

That was the reason I didnt watch it..cause of Ashton

[This message has been edited by Serendipity (edited 21 August 2005).]

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
What about the Under wolrd ? the God father ?

Havent seen them. I think Godfather is a boy thing. tried to see it many times, but everytime I ended sleeping on the sofa!

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:

ya7'ty 3aleha, ya7'ty 3aleha, ya7'ty 3aleeeeha
was really afraid of that movie when i was little.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com