EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » can u feel it...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: can u feel it...
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do u taste love?
I’ve tasted its beauty…but now it’s over since a whole year and I cant love any 1else although they are wonderful persons…don’t know y…I really stopped thinking about this frekin, lair Jerk (excuse my language)…but what shall I do?

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Asoom:
Do u taste love?
I’ve tasted its beauty…but now it’s over since a whole year and I cant love any 1else although they are wonderful persons…don’t know y…I really stopped thinking about this frekin, lair Jerk (excuse my language)…but what shall I do?

Yes, I have felt the same as you. But if the guy was a jerk, like you said, what you felt wasn't really love, but just very passionate feelings. Sometimes they are the hardest to overcome. Don't worry, you will find someone who treats you with the love and respect you deserve, and you will love and respect him as well.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just need 2 get rid of him...but i cant...duno y??yeah he is jerk but he didnt use 2 be...howa 2t3`yer...i need 2 find a certin way 2 get rid of him he is my night-mare all day and night...
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
just need 2 get rid of him...but i cant...duno y??yeah he is jerk but he didnt use 2 be...howa 2t3`yer...i need 2 find a certin way 2 get rid of him he is my night-mare all day and night...

Are you married to him? Engaged? How is he in your life every day?

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sorsor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THE MOST LOVELY FEELING ON EARTH IS LOVE , I LOVE THE FEELING IT SELF
Posts: 429 | From: jeddah ,saudi arabia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best love can be acheived by laying back and letting the bathtub facset take care of your needs.

Seriously men are sperm donors.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The love is not a food u will taste, but it is more emoitional inside, mayeb ppl get miss their feelings, between having a person has its affection over them, and someone they used to be beside...

thats problem many ppl fall in, they just realize that it wasnt a real love, just after they break up with that lovely person, then start recuirt his/her bad character, and so on

i think the real love which basis on min at begining, and not a rush feelings leave them like a horse in the field..we always leave our feelings, stop thinking...

i found that the real love is cute, when it does end by marriage, and not someone play arround, and the men always love the Girl who is strong, which mean, if he liked someday to date her, she is like a rock in his face, he will be more attracted for her, but really he may leave her, as she refused that at that time she has to be sure he is playing around.

quote:
Do u taste love?

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lonely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
most of ppl fall in love before, some of them has a successful end and some not. ...

keep yourself busy, doing stuffs you like may be some sports, drawings, reading, music anything you feel good while doing it.

And Never Expect, Expectations disappoint us all the time and make us think everyday about our past our failure etc...

in shaa allah one day you will meet someone who makes you feel happy

Posts: 115 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

you know the only way to get over love is to fall in love! my cousin was dumped by the love of her life, and spent a year and a half in a serious depression. but finally elhamdullelah she met a great guy, fell in love and she totally forgot the first guy!!! yalla good luck

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leila
Member # 8539

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Lonely - keep busy and use this as an opportunity to focus on yourself doing the things you like and achieving your goals and dreams. If he's a 'jerk' and a 'liar' then be happy that it's over - at least you now have a better idea of what you want in a husband by knowing what you don't want! Allow yourself to forgive him for whatever he has done, because i believe that only by forgiving can you let go of all the hurt/anger/pain that is still tying you to him. That is how you will rid him from your life, your dreams. Best of luck
Posts: 201 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan.Reda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Do u taste love?

Rabena yrzo2ek be wahed tany insha2 Allah
we lama yegey el wahed dah hat7eby
mate2la2esh

Posts: 354 | From: cairo,cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asoom, take your time. Dont jump unto the next guy only because you desperatly want to forget your old love. As Lonely and Laila mentioned keep yourself busy. try to find a hobby that keeps you busy.

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But may if the new lovely guy is a real man, will let her forget the elder one, as someone mentioned here

Really the love isnt emoition just, it is emoitions based on trust, and honesty

quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
Asoom, take your time. Dont jump unto the next guy only because you desperatly want to forget your old love. As Lonely and Laila mentioned keep yourself busy. try to find a hobby that keeps you busy.

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
U don¡¦t got meƒ¼ bosow ya gam3a: it is a long story, he was some1 who wanted 2 propose and then finally after falling in love with him, he told me oh honey I love u so much but I¡¦m still not ready for marriage it is a big step¡Kohhhhhhhhh it was a big shock¡Khe was a big lair u know I¡¦m not that type who like having boy friend, love for me is only 2 get marry not just 2 wait 4 years for NOTHING¡K2l7amdallh I stoped loving him but the problem that he still on my mind..I really busy myself all time¡Ku don¡¦t know what am doing just 2 busy myself¡Kbut the problem is that I cant love anyelse even I cant involve in any relation although they are great persons and I have many chances 2 get married¡Kand begin again 2 think about him..but t7sow keda 2ney mash ty2a 7ed..wa 2ftker zaeft da men owel wa gded
daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:
U don¡¦t got meƒ¼ bosow ya gam3a: it is a long story, he was some1 who wanted 2 propose and then finally after falling in love with him, he told me oh honey I love u so much but I¡¦m still not ready for marriage it is a big step¡Kohhhhhhhhh it was a big shock¡Khe was a big lair u know I¡¦m not that type who like having boy friend, love for me is only 2 get marry not just 2 wait 4 years for NOTHING¡K2l7amdallh I stoped loving him but the problem that he still on my mind..I really busy myself all time¡Ku don¡¦t know what am doing just 2 busy myself¡Kbut the problem is that I cant love anyelse even I cant involve in any relation although they are great persons and I have many chances 2 get married¡Kand begin again 2 think about him..but t7sow keda 2ney mash ty2a 7ed..wa 2ftker zaeft da men owel wa gded

Sweetie, I'm the *worst* to advise you in these things, because I felt like I wasn't really over my last boyfriend until I met my fiance, and that's not how it's supposed to work.

But keep doing the things you like to do, that make you feel good about life, and if/when men are in your life, look at their character and compassion and love for their own families. Look how their fathers treat their mothers. I think these are very good indicators of whether a man will stay true to his word. I wish you all the best.

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
U don¡¦t got ... I cant love anyone else even. I cant involve in any relation although ..but t7sow keda 2ney mash ty2a 7ed..wa 2ftker zaeft da men owel wa gded

Well, you see...you are burnt out, heartbroken and of course yr ego bothers you as well.
So don't push yrself! Take yr time to heal!
You know what? Put it that way: If you can survive this, you will survive anything!

It's not like someone is running after you with a knife and u have to get married to save yrself! Come on! and marriage isn't the answer to yr prayers in the first place.
It's not!

Good luck girl, don't be tough on yr heart. Shwaya shwaya.

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's good to share this stuff with others specially your close friends as this will help in away, ya asoom, kol she' yebda' soghair ba3dain yekbar ella el 7ozn yebda' kebeer ba3dain yesghar...Time will heal everything.

beside making yourself busy try to avoid being in the same place with him and don't keep anything reminds you of him and plz don't let yourself get in depression . It's good that you realise he was not serious which will help you getting over it instead of increasing your pain through making yourself feeling guilty . get well soon

[This message has been edited by Troubles101 (edited 17 August 2005).]

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You say the man is a liar and a jerk ... and maybe a player. sounds like a keeper? LOL .NO ..why are you willing to mess up your life for a freak? men come and go. Your NOT going to turn him into a nice guy, and that he's going to drop everything. You have seen his true colors. So would you like to be married, you think happily and he's miserable, and comes home and says he wants a divorce? that is a million times worse. Be glad you found out now.

Keep busy. Learn something new, read, maybe sign up for a class. Don't be in a such a big hurry to find a new boyfriend.

Root beer floats help... a lot.

Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
I'm Really very thankful 2 all of u, u really helepd me a littelbit XXXXXX

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com