EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Gyms in Mohandiseen

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gyms in Mohandiseen
Jajjoo
Member # 8658

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jajjoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey everyone...im looking for a good gym in mohandiseen or close to it that's not very expensive..if anyone knows about one can u plz tell me..thanx
Posts: 4 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Gyms eeh at 3 am? Roo7 nam!

[This message has been edited by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari (edited 16 August 2005).]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Jajjoo. That was to toughen you up. Welcome on board ES
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jajjoo
Member # 8658

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jajjoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mesh 3agbak kalamee matrodesh 3alaya we '7aleek saket :P ba3dain it's roo7i mesh roo7...we ma3lesh 3alam fadya te3mel eih

Posts: 4 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jajjoo
Member # 8658

Rate Member
hehe tough enough for u...nah seriously..just lookin for some place im getting quite restless here in the summer

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Jajjoo:
mesh 3agbak kalamee matrodesh 3alaya we '7aleek saket :P ba3dain it's roo7i mesh roo7...we ma3lesh 3alam fadya te3mel eih

Shiit. You're a lady! Meee toooo. I thought you were a boy. I like to bug boys...

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Jajjoo:
hehe tough enough for u...nah seriously..just lookin for some place im getting quite restless here in the summer

I'm sure the ES gang will help you when they wake up, or come back from wherever the bug they are right now. I'm outta here. 'ba7y 3ala kheer.

lemonspice
Member # 5667

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for lemonspice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey jjaoo, there is an excellent gym in mohandisee, on shehab street, on the last floor of a mall(good view)- the gym is called PLATINUM gym, open 24 hours a day, 7days a week.
Memberships starts from 1month upto 1 yr. The longer you sign up for the cheaper it gets.
I signed up 1month, paid 600le, a friend took one year, she paid 2600le!! Saves a lot i guess..Very well equiped gym, with new machines, lots of tvs everywhere, house/dance music that gets u moving, brilliant A/C, lovely sauna& jacuzzi& steam. I used to go to the jacuzzi at 2am when nobody was there and fall asleep all night!! Going to the gym around midnight was also v.coool. Membership includes usage of all this PLUS attending any/all their hip fitness classes(pilates/salsa/kickboxing/toning/abs,etc) which take place 3-4times daily, over 20classes a week! Great offer & place really.

Posts: 604 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lemonspice:
lots of tvs everywhere, house/dance music that gets u moving

I would say extremely annoying techno music that makes it hard to focus on your breathing, find the right rhythm while running or relax while working out.

I always wear earplugs and ask them to turn the music down.

Apart from that I agree that it's a good gym.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lonely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to go to Samia Alouba Center it is about 230 LE per month, i like it very much here is the tel. number for more details : 3020572
and also you can call Ingy Solh (mondessin bardo) 3461517

See you there

Posts: 115 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jajjoo
Member # 8658

Rate Member
heyy that sounds really good actually..i'll walk over there and check it out...thanx babe..and the fact that it's open 24 hrs is really good...since i have a really messed up schedule lately...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com