EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » London Police kill running Brazilian man?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: London Police kill running Brazilian man?
everyday_angel
Member # 8414

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for everyday_angel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://news.yahoo.com/fc/world/london_bombings

I hate everybody.

Posts: 275 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Angel.. Let me cry with you.
His mom must have died seeing this picture.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my god, this is horrible
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by everyday_angel:

I hate everybody.

God this is so sad.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They shot him in the head 8 times, and it even turns out that he wasn't running from them. He was simply running to catch the tube. Even the part about him wearing a heavy coat was a lie. The leaked footage shows he was wearing a light denim jacket.

Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EFLVirgo:
They shot him in the head 8 times, and it even turns out that he wasn't running from them. He was simply running to catch the tube. Even the part about him wearing a heavy coat was a lie. The leaked footage shows he was wearing a light denim jacket.

Sounds similar to the Israeli methods !

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by everyday_angel:

I hate everybody.

EXACTLY!!! See my post its gr8 2 b English!

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Troubles101:
Sounds similar to the Israeli methods !

The head of British police force actually stated in an interview after the London blasts that he had sent men to Israel for training to learn how to deal with terrorists, and they were taught to shoot suspected suicide bombers in the head before they could detonate their bombs! Ironical isn’t it!

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EFLVirgo
Member # 6264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for EFLVirgo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ironic? More like devastating, shocking, apalling, outrageous!
Posts: 372 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

God save the queen! and Her FACIST REGIME!!!

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my God, thats is really sad to hear, and frightning to see.
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

And the Brits are infamous as masters/mistresses of understatement!

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com