EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Very Strange...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Very Strange...
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my God?
Why are ppl here forbid every thing? My friend fiancé fought with her before their engagement party because she want 2 wear a “a wedding Band” or a “debla”he told her that it is 7aram…but the wedding ring is not 7aram...I’ ve heard this story be4 that the Debla is bed3a…also they forbid music and cinema…that’s mean that all our life is 7aram…

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Asoom:
Oh my God?
Why are ppl here forbid every thing? My friend fiancé fought with her before their engagement party because she want 2 wear a “a wedding Band” or a “debla”he told her that it is 7aram…but the wedding ring is not 7aram...I’ ve heard this story be4 that the Debla is bed3a…also they forbid music and cinema…that’s mean that all our life is 7aram…

Everyone is free to believe what they want ,asoom. As long as both man and woman agree on their beliefs, it wont be a problem but I'm a bit surprised! it seems like they didn't know much about each other!

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lonely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
everyone free on his beleifs (kol wa7ed mt3ala2 mn 3nkoudo)

but i do not think it is bed3a, for me bed3a when we break God Rules , but puting a ring or not,celebrating Mother's day etc..
will not break God rules, TAke it easy

quote:
Oh my God?

Posts: 115 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah we have 2 take it easy
Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YOu know inside a single family you will find ppl very diff from eachother. Maybe one is a very religious man while the other is party-boy while the third is rather mr sensitive.
But they still care about each other. You will always meet ppl who are totally diff than you and think 180 degrees the opposite of yours. But you have to learn to be tolerant and respect their opinion, even though sometimes it may seem hard.

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pinky
Member # 8674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pinky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Serendipity
posted 18 August 2005 03:12 PM
But you have to learn to be tolerant and respect their opinion, even though sometimes it may seem hard.

Yeah, u r right, 4 example I don’t like 2 shake hands with guys, what for? I found it useless, and from the etiquette that women have 2 start first, here in Egypt they know nothing about etiquette and they respect my opinion but I know some of them don’t like this.

Posts: 28 | From: cairo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan.Reda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Oh my God?

promiss when we get married i will let you wear wedding ring and listen to music and go to cinema .so don't worry

Posts: 354 | From: cairo,cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2shta
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan.Reda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
2shta

2ana rege3et fe kalamey "2ESHTA" 2ehan fen 3ala el 2ahwa ?????

Posts: 354 | From: cairo,cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's gr8...
Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Paint Me As I Am
posted 19 August 2005 02:39 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
that's gr8...

Really, i need to get some arabic lesson and fast...

okay, i can teach u whatever i wnat, it is very easy and we will have fun...u know i love teaching...

Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah well, one of my close friends back home refused to let her son -5yrs- go to school and said he'll be exposed to sins ,luxuries and mafaten el donia!
Now she gets him a sheikh to teach him quran and believes that's all he needs to know!

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com