EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » My Relation with Allah

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Relation with Allah
Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Lonely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First let me tell you alittle bit about my background, i was in french school = sisters (tab3an for me they have give em all the best they have (praying, principles etc..)they were very strict, and bardo very tough to teach us how to have fear from Allah (btw this is my experience, my friends are not suffering the same) , i did many mistakes in life, but when i grow up i am now 30's , i discover i have a problem
i m beleive el hamdoulleah in Allah, but alawys have feelings that Allah will never forgive me and all bad things happen to me nowadays it s a punishment, i do not deserve anygood things, i do not deserve Mercy.
How can i change this feelings, i feel that because of that, Allah give me mre and more Bala2 (wala taknoto mn ra7met Allah) but inside of me, i m not
I feel alawys Guilty

Posts: 115 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for south_london_male   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lonely :I can say that you still doing one big mistake.. you are trying to act as a god.. you think that god will never forgive you .. how do you know that.. you sound muslim and quran says that god forgive all the sins and mistakes exept you belive in another god with him,,, so I think you are making big mistake here and you do not really belive in god ( I hope I am wrong ) as if you have great faith in god then you will know that god might forgive you.. another matter you say that you think that god is punishing you these days by things happens to you.. and this is a good sign any way that you will not face punishemnt in the hearafter... look at things in a brighter way and stop feeling guilty.. try to concentrate in being busy if you can by doing good things and helping others rather than thinking about your problems.,,, these problems may be nothing comparing with other people's problems .. and still they do not complain like you ( and they do not have access any way for internet and all these modern things you can access and use ) good luck
Mohsen

Posts: 1373 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Lonely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ya allah, you misunderstand me

i said what i feel??
how do you know if i beleive in God or not, and who dare to judge? do you have any Authority from Allah, tell me

secondly, i am in social activity working as a volounteer since 17 years.

Sorry for posting this feelings, i think i iwll be misunderstood

quote:
Originally posted by mohsen1000:
Lonely :I can say that you still doing one big mistake.. you are trying to act as a god.. you think that god will never forgive you .. how do you know that.. you sound muslim and quran says that god forgive all the sins and mistakes exept you belive in another god with him,,, so I think you are making big mistake here and you do not really belive in god ( I hope I am wrong ) as if you have great faith in god then you will know that god might forgive you.. another matter you say that you think that god is punishing you these days by things happens to you.. and this is a good sign any way that you will not face punishemnt in the hearafter... look at things in a brighter way and stop feeling guilty.. try to concentrate in being busy if you can by doing good things and helping others rather than thinking about your problems.,,, these problems may be nothing comparing with other people's problems .. and still they do not complain like you ( and they do not have access any way for internet and all these modern things you can access and use ) good luck
Mohsen

Posts: 115 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lonely:
First let me tell you alittle bit about my background, i was in french school = sisters (tab3an for me they have give em all the best they have (praying, principles etc..)they were very strict, and bardo very tough to teach us how to have fear from Allah (btw this is my experience, my friends are not suffering the same) , i did many mistakes in life, but when i grow up i am now 30's , i discover i have a problem
i m beleive el hamdoulleah in Allah, but alawys have feelings that Allah will never forgive me and all bad things happen to me nowadays it s a punishment, i do not deserve anygood things, i do not deserve Mercy.
How can i change this feelings, i feel that because of that, Allah give me mre and more Bala2 (wala taknoto mn ra7met Allah) but inside of me, i m not
I feel alawys Guilty

First of all, Its a start that you decided to open yourself and try to find a solution for this problem.
Second of all, If you have this feeling, belive me the reason why you feel this way is cause you still havent forgiven yourself. Thats why you believe God is punishing you.
And God is not punishing you, its the opposite! That's what ppl seem to misunderstand (including myself). God wants you to be stronger and more confident of yourself. If God didnt love you and didnt care for you, Do you think you would be here today?
There is not much I can say that can comfort you, only one thing you can do and that is to raise your hands and pray to the One who can actually answer you and comfort you. If you pray from your heart, I am sure you will find the peace you need.

Hope this helped a bit

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for south_london_male   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lonely:
Seems your problem is far more than what you said ,, you are not appricating other people idea's , aslo you are contradicting yousrelf .. in the first post you said (i m beleive el hamdoulleah in Allah) then in second post you are asking me how do I know if you belive in god or not!!!! and by the way you did not make careful readingt to what i said .. i did not have any authority from god to judge you I did not judge you at alll,, only replied to you from your own words,, seems you are here only to pass some anger feelings and you are looking for arguments.. sorry that I tried to advice and again good luck

Posts: 1373 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lonely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1-I m respecing other point of view

2- you already said i do not beleive in God

3- tell yo something else, we never reach perfecticism, ppl inside of them have many contradictions,
4- i do not know where exactly you find contradictions (you mean when we make i mistake and we beleive in God at the same time ?)

QUOTE]Originally posted by mohsen1000:
Lonely :

so I think you are making big mistake here and you do not really belive in god ( I hope I am wrong ) as if you have great faith in god then you will know that god might forgive you.. another matter you say that you think that god is punishing you these days by things happens to you.. and this is a good sign any way that you will not face punishemnt in the hearafter... look at things in a brighter way and stop feeling guilty.. try to concentrate in being busy if you can by doing good things and helping others rather than thinking about your problems.,,, these problems may be nothing comparing with other people's problems .. and still they do not complain like you ( and they do not have access any way for internet and all these modern things you can access and use ) good luck
Mohsen
[/QUOTE]

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
(wala taknoto mn ra7met Allah) but inside of me, i m not I feel alawys Guilty[/B]

Salam Alekium
Sis, there is no angles living on the earth, but it is nice we are trying to be angles. it is nice we blame ourselfs, but it is not soo good, to feel guilty till feel we can not go on any more in life...

just have faith in Allah, and isa Allah (3'afor R7em)....

I will tell you something i hope to do, Buy a Blocknote, do you C it, it is completely white, it is your life. At the end of everyday, See what mistakes you did in this day, If You didnt do any mistakes, leavr it white, IF you did draw it in Black, so the number of white and black papers, will show how are improve yourself, or you just blame yourself and dont work on to fix things

Remember Always, "(2na Allah 3'for R7em)
Allah bless US

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Lonely, what in specific makes you so disappointed? What causes your guiltyness? What kind of mistakes you made in the past? Did things not happen they way you wanted them to happen? Do you wish for things which you couldn't reach yet? Do you feel unfulfilled with something in your life?

For every problem you might have there is a solution.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lonely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya Allah,
my answers if YES, i did mistake, i cant forgive myself,
your post as if you know what is deep inside me
but in fact cant deal with it

quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

Lonely, what in specific makes you so disappointed? What causes your guiltyness? What kind of mistakes you made in the past? Did things not happen they way you wanted them to happen? Do you wish for things which you couldn't reach yet? Do you feel unfulfilled with something in your life?

For every problem you might have there is a solution.

south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Lonely:
for a minute I thought that I am the only one you disagree with.. but seems that you do not like what any one says. but now I am confused,, why did you post your problem here? what do you really want? do you want people to advice you or at least comment on you or do you want them just read and do not say a word? you are in your 30's and sure you have people in real life so why do not you go and ask them for their help ,, instade of telling people to shutup here
still wishing you the good luck

Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
it seems there is smoething wrong with you

i did not reply to any posts except tigerlily, and i said yes yu understnd what i mean

do know where did you find any reply post from me

quote:
Lonely:
for a minute I thought that I am the only one you disagree with.. but seems that you do not like what any one says. but now I am confused,, why did you post your problem here? what do you really want? do you want people to advice you or at least comment on you or do you want them just read and do not say a word? you are in your 30's and sure you have people in real life so why do not you go and ask them for their help ,, instade of telling people to shutup here
still wishing you the good luck

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could We Please, Stop Asking her Why, and How and When....

just reply in gentale way, and do not attack someone has a pain, He2ah mesh n2asah y3nee..

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
thanks alot,

i thought i wrote something wrong, as i am talking better french than english,

so sorry if i am not that perfect in English, i am doing my best , and enjoying reading and wrting in this board

quote:
Originally posted by river_0f_l0ve:
Could We Please, Stop Asking her Why, and How and When....

just reply in gentale way, and do not attack someone has a pain, He2ah mesh n2asah y3nee..

south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Lonely:
you see you are having big problem here .. check the style and language you are using .. there is no way that you sound as female here .. well i think your name ( lonely ) has real origin.. I mean seems you realy lonely in real life and this why you can not find any one to ask for help... good luck again

south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Lonely .. just please ignore anything I said to you.. Sorry I was trying to help you ,,, but seems that I should better use my time in helping someone else who is might willing to take and understand the help.. sorry again if I said anything you did not like,.. I understand that you have real problems and that might makes you very sensetive for any thing could be said to you even in a nice way
By the way you are english is good .. it is only your style and attitude
Best of luck again

Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
THANKS ALOT
AND PLZ DO NOT REPLY TO ANY OF MY POSTS

AND TAKE IT EASY

WE ARE NOT FIGHTING

quote:
Lonely:
you see you are having big problem here .. check the style and language you are using .. there is no way that you sound as female here .. well i think your name ( lonely ) has real origin.. I mean seems you realy lonely in real life and this why you can not find any one to ask for help... good luck again

Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
tani

thanks mohsen for wht you said

but plz check your way too

and thanks for your help

quote:
Lonely:

south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
you did not even give me the credit of doubt when you said TANI.. the post was aalredy sent before you ask me not to reply to your posts... opps sorry I had to reply here again as you forced me to clearify the sitution... by the way I ckecked my way and seems there is nothing wrong with it... the only thing may be because I live in London for so long the I am using direct and honest style you might did not get use for it.. well still will wish you the luck to get over your personal problems,, and may be one day you will communicate with me when you feel much better .. good luck
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan.Reda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
tani

and thanks for your help

you Wont ever do mistakes like i did
but im 100% sure god will forgive me about it all
there is some prayers i say before i go to sleep i will send it to you
beside with all the mistake i did .still praying 5 times a day
if you can do this god will forgive you

Posts: 354 | From: cairo,cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
nice from you

if yo send it ,

quote:
Originally posted by someone_lost:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lonely:
[b]tani

and thanks for your help

you Wont ever do mistakes like i did
but im 100% sure god will forgive me about it all
there is some prayers i say before i go to sleep i will send it to you
beside with all the mistake i did .still praying 5 times a day
if you can do this god will forgive you

[/B][/QUOTE]

Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
ok

i am living in France

but still have no problems with other posts

you do not have to reply

quote:
you did not even give me the credit of doubt when you said TANI.. the post was aalredy sent before you ask me not to reply to your posts... opps sorry I had to reply here again as you forced me to clearify the sitution... by the way I ckecked my way and seems there is nothing wrong with it... the only thing may be because I live in London for so long the I am using direct and honest style you might did not get use for it.. well still will wish you the luck to get over your personal problems,, and may be one day you will communicate with me when you feel much better .. good luck

south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
where in France?... opss seems that was a reply ..LOL
cheer up

Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Lonely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heheheh

quote:
where in France?... opss seems that was a reply ..LOL
cheer up

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 11 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It became Fightness insted we do help someone....

IS THIS GOOD TO FIGHT SOMEONE NEED OUR SUPPORT...IT IS MORE DISAPPOINTED

[This message has been edited by river_0f_l0ve (edited 18 August 2005).]

Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Lonely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now i am confused, i am facing another problem, with Mohsen....

quote:
Originally posted by river_0f_l0ve:
It became insted we do help someone we Fight....

IS THIS GOOD TO FIGHT SOMEONE NEED OUR SUPPORT...IT IS MORE DISAPPOINTED

south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Lonely last question.. so it is not a reply to your post..lol ,, are you egyptian?
good to find you say heehe at last by the way..lol

south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
what are you confused about? mr river thinks that we are fighting.. well I am not fighting any way.. by the way LONELY .. I am still banned form replying to you? lol

Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
yes i am

quote:
Lonely last question.. so it is not a reply to your post..lol ,, are you egyptian?
good to find you say heehe at last by the way..lol

south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
you did not answer me .. where about in France ,, and am I still banned from replying to you
hope you are felling better by the way by now...

Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
wade7 that you are ' am still banned form replying to you'........

quote:
what are you confused about? mr river thinks that we are fighting.. well I am not fighting any way.. by the way LONELY .. I am still banned form replying to you? lol

south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Lonely .. honstl I wish you a good luck .. and I hope to hear good news about well,, do not know how you will let me know ,, any way this is the end of me here today as I have to go back to work.. if you are intersted and want to hear from me then you can contact me by e-mail .. if not then I will wish you a luck any way
Mohsen

Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Thanks mohsen for your concern.

quote:
Lonely .. honstl I wish you a good luck .. and I hope to hear good news about well,, do not know how you will let me know ,, any way this is the end of me here today as I have to go back to work.. if you are intersted and want to hear from me then you can contact me by e-mail .. if not then I will wish you a luck any way
Mohsen

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I feel alawys Guilty

Lonely,

Veuillez ne pas etre triste. Je comprends la culpabilite de sentiment tres bien. Je souhaite que je pourrais vous aider. Vous ecrivez l'anglais tres bien, d'ailleurs. Mon francais n'est pas bon. C'est vrai, Dieu toujours amours vous meme lorsque vous n'etes pas parfait.

Je pense a vous,

Susan

[This message has been edited by Snoozin (edited 18 August 2005).]

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
Avec pleasure madmousile/madam
( sorry for the spelling by the way )

south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
you should be happy by now.. Suzzan wrote for you nice words.. speically about your good englih writing.. by the way any chance to know what you do? I mean beside the social work activities? .. opss just relaised that you did not tell me where about in France you are .. LOL
RaniaMe
Member # 7590

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for RaniaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Salut Lonely,
Je ne sais pas quelles fautes tu as pu commettre par le passé. Moi aussi j'en ai commis, et beaucoup... Je prie, j'espère que Dieu me pardonnera un jour, mais souvent, ces problemes resurgissent, et ça m'empoisonne la vie.
Si tu veux parler, n'hésite pas, je suis là. Je suis française, en France en ce moment, je rentre au Caire dans une semaine inchAllah.
Prends soin de toi.

Posts: 213 | From: Paris/ Le Caire | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Hi @ all,
Thank you RaniaMe, Susan, River oflove, Someone lost, Tigerlily, serendipity.

you are realy trying to help me, i know it will take time to do it, but it is a good starting you feel someone can share with you any thoughts.

what you all said is what i want to hear it, may be i knwo that God Forgive us all the time, but when you hear it you beleive sometimes more and more that is not your only point iof view but there are lots of ppl assure you that God with US

THANKS,
Rania Me, i am not in Egypt, i will be glad if you contact me through mzohir@hotmail.com.

Bisou

south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
waw just realised that you thanked every one on earth exept me
Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Lonely
posted 18 August 2005 08:07 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks mohsen for your concern.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mohsen
what about this mohsen, i thanked you before all of them

quote:
waw just realised that you thanked every one on earth exept me

Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lonely     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
j'ai pas fait attention que j'ai dit je ne suis pas en egypt!!!!!!

I am in egypt

quote:
Originally posted by RaniaMe:
Salut Lonely,
Je ne sais pas quelles fautes tu as pu commettre par le passé. Moi aussi j'en ai commis, et beaucoup... Je prie, j'espère que Dieu me pardonnera un jour, mais souvent, ces problemes resurgissent, et ça m'empoisonne la vie.
Si tu veux parler, n'hésite pas, je suis là. Je suis française, en France en ce moment, je rentre au Caire dans une semaine inchAllah.
Prends soin de toi.

south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
so i deerve to be thanked only once? lol.. Now I amconfused .. do you live in France or in Egypt? or do you mean you live in France and in a visit to Egypt? if it is a holiday then have a nice time.
Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Mainly i live in Egypt and i was in France for some purpose and than back to Egypt

ok, i am having now nice time in Egypt (i am a big liar)

quote:
so i deerve to be thanked only once? lol.. Now I amconfused .. do you live in France or in Egypt? or do you mean you live in France and in a visit to Egypt? if it is a holiday then have a nice time.

south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
I think you are ... lol ....enjoy the nice time
Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
liar or enjoying my time ???

quote:
I think you are ... lol ....enjoy the nice time

south_london_male
Member # 3917

Rate Member
can i reply here or in my designated post? lol .. well think about it yourself .. I mean is it the laiar or enjoying yourself...lol
Lonely
Member # 8661

Member Rated:
Thanks
i will think about it by myself

quote:
can i reply here or in my designated post? lol .. well think about it yourself .. I mean is it the laiar or enjoying yourself...lol

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com