EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » To all Brits in Egypt.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To all Brits in Egypt.
Anuaruk
Member # 8670

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Anuaruk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A major broadcaster is looking for contributors for a new flagship series about making big money out of properties overseas.

Each programme will follow British people who are venturing into the property hotspots in Egypt and follow their progress as they restore properties to make substantial profits by selling on.

Each project will benefit from advice from developers with extensive experience in emerging property markets.

In order to take part in the series as an amateur property developer:

You must have already bought property or land
You must be wanting to renovate or build to make profits in the region of £60,000
You must be aiming to finish your project by April 2006

Our series will follow your project, and offer advice from the experts.

If you would like to speak to someone in more detail about these opportunities, please email propertydevelop@yahoo.com in the first instance.

Posts: 2 | From: London | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well after selling my 9 villas in the Red Sea, and my Blue n pink Helicopter, I think it i time for me to join your venture

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do I smell a rat.

Could it be the lack of detail about the 'broadcasting' company. Or the farcial suggestion that there is mega money to made renovating old properties and selling them on in Egypt.

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akshar:
Why do I smell a rat.

Could it be the lack of detail about the 'broadcasting' company. Or the farcial suggestion that there is mega money to made renovating old properties and selling them on in Egypt.

£60,000

but I guess we can dream

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Medosa
Member # 8196

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Medosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anuaruk:
A major broadcaster is looking for contributors for a new flagship series about making big money out of properties overseas.

Each programme will follow British people who are venturing into the property hotspots in Egypt and follow their progress as they restore properties to make substantial profits by selling on.

Each project will benefit from advice from developers with extensive experience in emerging property markets.

In order to take part in the series as an amateur property developer:

You must have already bought property or land
You must be wanting to renovate or build to make profits in the region of £60,000
You must be aiming to finish your project by April 2006

Our series will follow your project, and offer advice from the experts.

If you would like to speak to someone in more detail about these opportunities, please email propertydevelop@yahoo.com in the first instance.

I think some one in taking the mick, the clue is in his name

Anuaruk,(Anorak) as used in Egnland is someone with a rather limited intellect, gulible, who can be easily fooled

[This message has been edited by Medosa (edited 20 August 2005).]

Posts: 249 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Medosa
Member # 8196

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Medosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Repeat post..deleted

[This message has been edited by Medosa (edited 20 August 2005).]

Posts: 249 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real life
Member # 7982

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anuaruk,(Anorak) as used in Egnland is someone with a rather limited intellect, gulible, who can be easily fooled

No - you're wrong. "Anorak" in England certainly doesn't mean that. (Maybe in the USA its used differently). It means someone with a nerdy obsession (and probably very knowledgeable) about something other than getting drunk on Friday nights. Eg. Train spotting, astronomy, possibly detailed knowledge of some obscure sport (funnily enough having a detailed knowledge of football doesn't seem to count as being an anorak), computers or whatever. It certainly doesn't mean limited intellect.

In England everyone is obsessed with doing up old properties in foreign countries and making mega bucks - doesn't surprise me at all that they've hit on egypt now - they've just done Eastern Europe and made it impossible for locals to ever live there, now time to move on and destroy another weak economy.

Also, this type of request is quite normal in English papers because these programmes are made by independent producers who then flog them to the big broadcasters - so they can't tell you 'oh were from the BBC' or whatever first because they won't have sold it yet.

[This message has been edited by catlover (edited 20 August 2005).]

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Medosa
Member # 8196

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by catlover:

No - you're wrong. "Anorak" in England certainly doesn't mean that. (Maybe in the USA its used differently). It means someone with a nerdy obsession (and probably very knowledgeable) about something other than getting drunk on Friday nights. Eg. Train spotting, astronomy, possibly detailed knowledge of some obscure sport (funnily enough having a detailed knowledge of football doesn't seem to count as being an anorak), computers or whatever. It certainly doesn't mean limited intellect.

In England everyone is obsessed with doing up old properties in foreign countries and making mega bucks - doesn't surprise me at all that they've hit on egypt now - they've just done Eastern Europe and made it impossible for locals to ever live there, now time to move on and destroy another weak economy.

Also, this type of request is quite normal in English papers because these programmes are made by independent producers who then flog them to the big broadcasters - so they can't tell you 'oh were from the BBC' or whatever first because they won't have sold it yet.

[This message has been edited by catlover (edited 20 August 2005).]

I stand corrected

I was not very serious, but as a guess I think his handle Anuaruk, may be made up of his name Anuar (? another version of Anwar as in Anwar Sadat), and U.K.,,,come on Anuaruk am I right ?

Any way, so you think the Brits are moving in onto Egypt like they did with Spain.

I better hurry up and get my bit of action then, before it is too late and expensive...

Real life
Member # 7982

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Medosa:

I stand corrected

I was not very serious, but as a guess I think his handle Anuaruk, may be made up of his name Anuar (? another version of Anwar as in Anwar Sadat), and U.K.,,,come on Anuaruk am I right ?

Any way, so you think the Brits are moving in onto Egypt like they did with Spain.

I better hurry up and get my bit of action then, before it is too late and expensive...

Definately - I think it goes from bargain to affordable to out of the question in about 3 years.

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anuaruk
Member # 8670

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Anuaruk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear All,

1.- I used the name Anuaruk becuase my real name is Anuar (yes, without W because thats how the registered me when I was born) and because I live in the UK I decided to write UK after my name. Very simple...

2.- There's nothing dodgy in this Ad. It is a genuine offer, although I apprecciate all conspiracy thoughts... makes it rather funny.

3.- Yes, indeed Egypt has become a hot spot for property developers which means it will bring an incredible economy boost for land/property owners. I dont think it will become a second Spain as Egypt is not very close to the UK and not many people could afford to flight there.

4.- This programe is about investment as much as it is about property. We are looking in several countries all over the world that have become hot spots for property developers.

If anyone is buying land or renovating a property, please dont hesitate to contact us on propertydevelop@yahoo.com.

Thanks to all you people who got well into the meaning of my name.

Posts: 2 | From: London | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com