EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » ....Whats Your Type....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ....Whats Your Type....
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello ppl here; I hope all are fine

since 6 yrs, i used the internet. It was expensive at this time in egypt . i liked to see how the world is going there. what's the secure behind it, and all world become step by step arround it, i think all of the
world nowdays full of PCs, maybe someday we will see PC sales on the SideWalk. There are bulk of information really on the internet.

For your information, the internet is created by the Military Defense Of USA. when they were like to communicate all units together, and make the data easily exchange, then its uses become step by step most widely around the world..

i was looking for information when i was in collage, anyway i noticed there are many sites dating service, wheter for sexuial fun, marriage, or friend. But is not strange that these web sites make this service paied,
even the users who made it exist on life and keep working. i also some totally free friendly web sites, that offer these service for free, but it was strange that ppl like to involoved in this kind of paied service...

i met much ppl online, a hundered of ppl. each one has an aim he/she is using this dating service. some are using it for having fun, and may meet a sexy girl as they much nowdays. others are seriously looking for a close friends, after they knew the friendship is a worth value in the life, someone got pain, and they need someone wheter make them laugh, or share them their deep sadness, and Finally, someone looking
for marriag.

The ppl who are seriously looking for friendship are soo rare. even if you had the luck to meet them share them honestly, keeping their secuirts inside u till u die, and share them the past as you share them the presence, But it does not work, after they involve in love stroy or got engagged they will gradually leaving you. maybe it will cause much pain for you, specially when u r a so sincere person, and love this friend to be beside. If their love story did not work well you will find them come back again for you and Say Sorry, you may will refuse at the begining but inside you, you will be happy they came back....but they will leave you again, but this time, after they be sure that their love become real, and they are going to marry that love, or even a Salon Marriage..I dont know why isnt there a real lovely endless friendship????? doesnt depend on moode of the person, and his/her need at the time, but on the heart inside????

The ppl who got pain, and miss sharing. when they got pain and they realize at such time of life that there is no one arround, totally alone, how and i have many ppl everday beside me, arround me, But he/she can not give them its secuirt. That is really more painfull when you have pain and feel like this lonely and painfull..Isnt That Hrush...they sign in open their PCs, with depressed signs on the face have the hope there is someone around the world is going to opent his/her pc too. The sign of connection is moving, and finally you are welcome on the open world, you are online right now...you will feel you carry a heavey bag on your back, many PPl will send you IMs, but someone will get your attention with his nice gentle start, and have a sharing time, and you will keep sign in to meet this person as you feel you become interested to meet him again, and how he is understandable person...

let me tell you a story happened with me, someday i signed in, i had someone on my buddy list i havent had a conversation with before, but she was online at this time. she was confussed. Someone is going to propose her. Her family, didnt accept him in much welcome, but they met him for her seek not more, and they take the matter in funny way, thats let her have resolved to engagge to him, but she wasnt too sure if she is right or not, but just to be against her parents as they didnt hold the matter as good as she thought. the first time, i have met her online, i took her mobile number, and met her in same day, DO you wonder, yea it happenss when feel u r alone, even some ppl think the online isnt so good place you have to be much catious, but she was needing a help, a someone to hear, feel and sense her as much as possible. i met her, and be honest in my opinion abt the topic she is recurting, i did let her tell me the whole matter, and then i told her my advice. Really it was enough for me, to hear her say, you are the only person i felt he has my place and share me. i loved to see her smile bring up like a soft sunlight on the lips.

here is, another kind of ppl, of line, whom are looking to meet the knight man. the one they were looking for, but they have not met him/her arround. They just keep going in life
they are missing much warm, kind and emoitions, they need a soft hand. someone they are sure he/she will never leave, REAL MAN/Girl..Someone needs, and wanna share..someone doesnt just say words, but know how well act them...ARE THERE STILL EXIST???

I hope For All OF YOU THE BEST LIFE And Can We Make The Life more pretty, and turn the internet To a pretty Place. Who Could make throught a wonderful other family, maybe someday Allah willing to meet the memebers of these Family

And Pary For Me To Find My Dreamer Girl with luck in my life

Im sorry if my write is long, but i just found my hand moving..

[This message has been edited by river_0f_l0ve (edited 18 August 2005).]

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well River_of_love....i`m wishing u all the best in finding the love of your life,thats the most important thing,and the way is not important if you really have the chance to do that indeed!
I use the internet from long time as well,and i never thought i will find my future husband on the internet,but we can never know what God prepared for us!
Its not that strange nowadays to find a partner via the net,especially that i know sooooo many people having this luck,and in the beginning all of them thought its kinda weird,but they have now wonderful families,even from same town,but meet in a dating sites,or just chatting in the same chat room!
Before nobody believed that very normal way,it was strange,now in this busy dailyness when the peoples life is going around the compyters,thats just smth so natural and normal,that noone surprise that some couple have met by net at first,before they meet in real,to make sure that all that they feel is true!
Sure many of them unfortunately are "cheaters" or "having fun",but....matter of chance i suppose!
So knowing so many people around me meet by this way,and realised thats their future partner....and having in mind myself too...with my egyptian husband,for me theres no surprise to hear this,and believe on it!
I can only wish luck to everyone who try his luck by this way also....theres nothing wrong,just have to be careful,and everything will be ok!
Good luck to u too River of love,hope ur dream will come true!
Peace!

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by diana_ivanova:
Well River_of_love....i`m wishing u all the best in finding the love of your life,thats the most important thing,and the way is not important if you really have the chance to do that indeed!
I use the internet from long time as well,and i never thought i will find my future husband on the internet,but we can never know what God prepared for us!
Its not that strange nowadays to find a partner via the net,especially that i know sooooo many people having this luck,and in the beginning all of them thought its kinda weird,but they have now wonderful families,even from same town,but meet in a dating sites,or just chatting in the same chat room!
Before nobody believed that very normal way,it was strange,now in this busy dailyness when the peoples life is going around the compyters,thats just smth so natural and normal,that noone surprise that some couple have met by net at first,before they meet in real,to make sure that all that they feel is true!
Sure many of them unfortunately are "cheaters" or "having fun",but....matter of chance i suppose!
So knowing so many people around me meet by this way,and realised thats their future partner....and having in mind myself too...with my egyptian husband,for me theres no surprise to hear this,and believe on it!
I can only wish luck to everyone who try his luck by this way also....theres nothing wrong,just have to be careful,and everything will be ok!
Peace!
[/QUOTE

Yeah!Diana i agree with what u r sayin, nowadays its 'normalised' but still ppl tend to have narrow mind sets about this way of meeting. So good luck to this guy here, from me too...
Hey! u gone an gotta space!!! like u said u would an i checked it an i think its jus gr8 m8! k. So i saved it in my favs, coz i jus gotto spend time to read ur poems they look cool!!!

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by diana_ivanova:
Peace!

R u marrying Egyptian man, or this is hope for u...

for my sorrow, there are bad ppl around the net, i hope they create a server Called A place For Bad Ppl, so they cant spoil the Good or mix by them...

i hope for u the best too, the love isnt easy to feel, cuz i hope it will be more deeper,

i will tell you something, someday i was talking mom, asking her. What do u think if i got marry by net, She said huh, like she doesnt decipher my words . Alooo mom, what if i got married by net. She replied why u hav to marry via net. Are You ugly or something? Or you dont hav money Or Something, and so on... i said mom, it just cames i dont wait, it may come with no alram
she said, ok hush for now, When it comes, nb2ah ntklm

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

quote:
Originally posted by poppy:
Yeah!Diana i agree with what u r sayin, nowadays its 'normalised' but still ppl tend to have narrow mind sets about this way of meeting. So good luck to this guy here, from me too...
Hey! u gone an gotta space!!! like u said u would an i checked it an i think its jus gr8 m8! k. So i saved it in my favs, coz i jus gotto spend time to read ur poems they look cool!!!

Thanks Poppy, Enjoy!!
Wish For the best luck

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by river_0f_l0ve:

The ppl who are seriously looking for friendship are soo rare. even if you had the luck to meet them share them honestly, keeping their secuirts inside u till u die, and share them the past as you share them the presence, But it does not work, after they involve in love stroy or got engagged they will gradually leaving you. maybe it will cause much pain for you, specially when u r a so sincere person, and love this friend to be beside. If their love story did not work well you will find them come back again for you and Say Sorry, you may will refuse at the begining but inside you, you will be happy they came back....but they will leave you again, but this time, after they be sure that their love become real, and they are going to marry that love, or even a Salon Marriage..I dont know why isnt there a real lovely endless friendship????? doesnt depend on moode of the person, and his/her need at the time, but on the heart inside????

I have to say I dont agree with you on that one. Real friendship is exactly that, that you dont have to meet everyday or speak to each other all the time to keep it alive.
A real friend, is someone that no matter how long time passes by, they still love you as much as before. And no matter how far away they may be, they still remember you. A real friend is when you havent heard from them in a long while and they call you up, and you feel as if you just was hanging out with her yesterday.
I have two bestfriends, and those two have been with me through all kind of hell.
and they always surprise me with their kindness and how supportive they are.

Look in real friendship, time and distance doesnt matter. Eventhough one is in Dubai and one is busy all the time making indian weddings! when we pick up the phone, i just say you just dont want to look at the bill!

[This message has been edited by Serendipity (edited 18 August 2005).]

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Paint Me As I Am:

The ppl who are seriously looking for friendship are soo rare. even if you had the luck to meet them share them honestly, keeping their secuirts inside u till u die, and share them the past as you share them the presence, But it does not work, after they involve in love stroy or got engagged they will gradually leaving you. maybe it will cause much pain for you, specially when u r a so sincere person, and love this friend to be beside. If their love story did not work well you will find them come back again for you and Say Sorry, you may will refuse at the begining but inside you, you will be happy they came back....

A friend never really leaves u... Friendship to me is a a priceless gift...... There may be times we u lose connection with a friend but really they never really left- Life keeps us busy- pick up the phone at times and make that call as well...

Always...Jannah

You said my opinion in a short and better way

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

I will tell you, There are not much relationship keep on touch specially when it is between a guy and girl, in particular when they got married..

The man doesnt like his wife to have Boy Friend, and also the wife does not like her husband have a girl friend... that is commonly in Egypt

quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
I have to say I dont agree with you on that one. Real friendship is exactly that, that you dont have to meet everyday or speak to each other all the time to keep it alive.
A real friend, is someone that no matter how long time passes by, they still love you as much as before. And no matter how far away they may be, they still remember you. A real friend is when you havent heard from them in a long while and they call you up, and you feel as if you just was hanging out with her yesterday.
I have two bestfriends, and those two have been with me through all kind of hell.
and they always surprise me with their kindness and how supportive they are.

Look in real friendship, time and distance doesnt matter. Eventhough one is in Dubai and one is busy all the time making indian weddings! when we pick up the phone, i just say you just dont want to look at the bill!

[This message has been edited by Serendipity (edited 18 August 2005).]

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

quote:
Originally posted by Paint Me As I Am:

Hi,
I understand what u r trying to say here in your thread..

Yes, u will met good and bad ppl via net-
If u r looking for a "Wife" you will know her when its that time..

She will be the one who ~ Sparkles like no other ~ Your "Precious diamond"

she should be your best friend who u can come to and share all that u r thinking, as well as u be open minded when she comes to u as well and shares whats on her mind..

Just becareful on the net--there are many STONES via chat rooms if u go there..

Loving a person is more than just a deep feeling.... ( I could go on & on &on about this)......

For now......

Jannah

The ppl who are always Spoile Life, as they who are able to break the heart, we just have to be carious, but im afriad as much i have to be carious as im worry to lose someone real due to much carious

sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sorsor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here is, another kind of ppl, of line, whom are looking to meet the knight man. the one they were looking for, but they have not met him/her arround. They just keep going in life
they are missing much warm, kind and emoitions, they need a soft hand. someone they are sure he/she will never leave, REAL MAN/Girl..Someone needs, and wanna share..someone doesnt just say words, but know how well act them...ARE THERE STILL EXIST???

i am sorry 2 say that i am from those kind of people

Posts: 429 | From: jeddah ,saudi arabia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
linda wissa
Member # 8412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for linda wissa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi river of love! I agree with you. I have several people who are friends and have been friends for a year or more. I am American and I met my husband online. I feel in love with his spirit and his soul. We met when I came to Egypt, fell in love again and married and now I live in Egypt with my husband. I couldn't be happier. I hope that you find the same thing.
quote:
Originally posted by river_0f_l0ve:
hello ppl here; I hope all are fine

since 6 yrs, i used the internet. It was expensive at this time in egypt . i liked to see how the world is going there. what's the secure behind it, and all world become step by step arround it, i think all of the
world nowdays full of PCs, maybe someday we will see PC sales on the SideWalk. There are bulk of information really on the internet.

For your information, the internet is created by the Military Defense Of USA. when they were like to communicate all units together, and make the data easily exchange, then its uses become step by step most widely around the world..

i was looking for information when i was in collage, anyway i noticed there are many sites dating service, wheter for sexuial fun, marriage, or friend. But is not strange that these web sites make this service paied,
even the users who made it exist on life and keep working. i also some totally free friendly web sites, that offer these service for free, but it was strange that ppl like to involoved in this kind of paied service...

i met much ppl online, a hundered of ppl. each one has an aim he/she is using this dating service. some are using it for having fun, and may meet a sexy girl as they much nowdays. others are seriously looking for a close friends, after they knew the friendship is a worth value in the life, someone got pain, and they need someone wheter make them laugh, or share them their deep sadness, and Finally, someone looking
for marriag.

The ppl who got pain, and miss sharing. when they got pain and they realize at such time of life that there is no one arround, totally alone, how and i have many ppl everday beside me, arround me, But he/she can not give them its secuirt. That is really more painfull when you have pain and feel like this lonely and painfull..Isnt That Hrush...they sign in open their PCs, with depressed signs on the face have the hope there is someone around the world is going to opent his/her pc too. The sign of connection is moving, and finally you are welcome on the open world, you are online right now...you will feel you carry a heavey bag on your back, many PPl will send you IMs, but someone will get your attention with his nice gentle start, and have a sharing time, and you will keep sign in to meet this person as you feel you become interested to meet him again, and how he is understandable person...

let me tell you a story happened with me, someday i signed in, i had someone on my buddy list i havent had a conversation with before, but she was online at this time. she was confussed. Someone is going to propose her. Her family, didnt accept him in much welcome, but they met him for her seek not more, and they take the matter in funny way, thats let her have resolved to engagge to him, but she wasnt too sure if she is right or not, but just to be against her parents as they didnt hold the matter as good as she thought. the first time, i have met her online, i took her mobile number, and met her in same day, DO you wonder, yea it happenss when feel u r alone, even some ppl think the online isnt so good place you have to be much catious, but she was needing a help, a someone to hear, feel and sense her as much as possible. i met her, and be honest in my opinion abt the topic she is recurting, i did let her tell me the whole matter, and then i told her my advice. Really it was enough for me, to hear her say, you are the only person i felt he has my place and share me. i loved to see her smile bring up like a soft sunlight on the lips.

I hope For All OF YOU THE BEST LIFE And Can We Make The Life more pretty, and turn the internet To a pretty Place. Who Could make throught a wonderful other family, maybe someday Allah willing to meet the memebers of these Family

And Pary For Me To Find My Dreamer Girl with luck in my life

Im sorry if my write is long, but i just found my hand moving..

Posts: 10 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Why you are sorry sorry. Even if we do have much miss inside, even if we have much silent emoition which keep us down. We do believe the time to meet this Knight or Queen did not come yet. We have to keep life going, Till we feel we are really alive...

We have to try dont make the sadness or the need break us. A little of hope, with a smile over lips it is a wallpaper of a name we are looking for...

quote:
Originally posted by sorsor:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by river_0f_l0ve:
[B]

i am sorry 2 say that i am from those kind of people [/B][/QUOTE]

river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

I hope for you the best life, Linda Wissa. I hope for you the happy and love always in your life. It is so nice to have love, cuz it does help to overcome the problem we may will face in life, Hand By Hand, Eyes at Eyes, Lets Share Life

With my best wishes for u

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com