EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » penny is back at the lantern

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: penny is back at the lantern
leeds 1
Member # 8582

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for leeds 1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So now that penny is back will moomins still be able to have his affair with her that lives off el medina weve seen him leaving the flat several times when we stay in that street mind you she is not due back for about another month i believe maybe you can fill me in on the gossip watcher
Posts: 19 | From: england | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I shall immediately contact Robert Langdon to decode the symbols of your post.

[This message has been edited by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari (edited 18 August 2005).]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
huh?????
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by leeds 1:
So now that penny is back will moomins still be able to have his affair with her that lives off el medina weve seen him leaving the flat several times when we stay in that street mind you she is not due back for about another month i believe maybe you can fill me in on the gossip watcher

ARE U A RELATIVE OF THAT POSTER CALLED 'EGYPTIANS?'

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by poppy:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by leeds 1:
[b]So now that penny is back will moomins still be able to have his affair with her that lives off el medina weve seen him leaving the flat several times when we stay in that street mind you she is not due back for about another month i believe maybe you can fill me in on the gossip watcher

ARE U A RELATIVE OF THAT POSTER CALLED 'EGYPTIANS?'

[/B][/QUOTE]

hehe Poppy that Egyptians is one of a kind!
But maybe this guy is his cousin or so.
No offense dude.

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Serendipity:
hehe Poppy that Egyptians is one of a kind!
But maybe this guy is his cousin or so.
No offense dude.

Yeah sure thing! seren, coz he's talkin sleezy affairs here an stuff...bit similar to the other ones big, BOUNCY ahem! u know wots... HANG ON A MO...Samia...stand by, we may need u to come an stamp on his vitals, like last time heheeee!!!

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by poppy:
Yeah sure thing! seren, coz he's talkin sleezy affairs here an stuff...bit similar to the other ones big, BOUNCY ahem! u know wots... HANG ON A MO...Samia...stand by, we may need u to come an stamp on his vitals, like last time heheeee!!!

hehe, but be sure that Samia remembers to wear high heel shoes

leeds 1
Member # 8582

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for leeds 1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The question is... can samia still get high heeled shoes there if not i do know a good carpenter who could modernise a pair of flip flops!!!!!!

Posts: 19 | From: england | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
The question is... can samia still get high heeled shoes there if not i do know a good carpenter who could modernise a pair of flip flops!!!!!!

again, HUH??

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
again, HUH??

Seren, how are you now?
Have you had any check-ups done?

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
Seren, how are you now?
Have you had any check-ups done?

Thanks for asking MyKingdom, Actually i've just got worse. I couldnt go to work today.
Were at the gym yesterday excercising, at the end, I was so close to fainting that I dropped it all and went home.
Its maybe cause that my blood sugar was getting very low.
I dont know yet.
But thanks for asking

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Thanks for asking MyKingdom, Actually i've just got worse. I couldnt go to work today.
Were at the gym yesterday excercising, at the end, I was so close to fainting that I dropped it all and went home.
I dont know yet.
But thanks for asking

Ah! That's another story if it worsens by excercise, so it could be your blood sugar or blood-pressure, please pretty please go get a check up.

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Yeah I will do that Inshallah, I am just going to rest a bit today.

I think youre right, i tend to overdo the excercising a bit

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I dont know yet.
But thanks for asking

oh ya haram! i hope you feel better soon inshallah. and please go to a doctor!

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Stiletto heels are not a good idea for the Egyptians asshole... he'd probably enjoy it too much... Nice heavy work boots may be better!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Stiletto heels are not a good idea for the Egyptians asshole... he'd probably enjoy it too much... Nice heavy work boots may be better!!!

Be creative Samia. Stilettos can make excellent scrotum piercings

[This message has been edited by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari (edited 19 August 2005).]

kadijah2000
Member # 4971

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for kadijah2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Still got your knickers in a twist over what Tony did to you gayarse?

Why don't you try to be a man for once (cheeky expression) and just tell the wife to her face what you know is going on? You queers gossip more than real ladies, no?

Cheers ya nancy boy

Posts: 81 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
Be creative Samia. Stilettos can make excellent scrotum piercings

[This message has been edited by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari (edited 19 August 2005).]

I would humbly suggest one foot with stiletto carving his scrotum, then the other foot all dressed up in the boot with metal insert on the top pampering his arse. Boy, what a kind dame am I today!
Ps. Samia, the footwear must be gold, who said arse kicking can not be done in style! I will help you spray paint it if needed.

[This message has been edited by Karah_Mia (edited 19 August 2005).]

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Look what you´ve done. You scared the sshit out of the moderators that they turned the files into bloody red!
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
leeds 1 was a different username before and her threads got deleted by moderators.

Obviously moderators either have a weakness for RBs, or the RBs are threatening to sue egyptsearch.com owners.

Eitherway, the moderators will only delete a thread if the gigilos private industry is threatened.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kadijah2000
Member # 4971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kadijah2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
leeds 1 was a different username before and her threads got deleted by moderators.

Obviously moderators either have a weakness for RBs, or the RBs are threatening to sue egyptsearch.com owners.

Eitherway, the moderators will only delete a thread if the gigilos private industry is threatened.

You think you know everything, but you don't. Leeds1 is not even a her or an RB. Its a gay guy named John that owned a restaurant in Luxor, still very bitter about it indeed.

Posts: 81 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kadijah2000
Member # 4971

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kadijah2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leeds1 did the moderators ban your Stellalocal id?
leeds 1
Member # 8582

Rate Member
We didnt own the restaurant we just worked there and run the place making it what it is today.Not bitter at all just disapointed with a few people that seem to have much pleasure in putting us down and they are still at it,though they were so nice to our faces.After 9 years in Egypt you forget what it is like to come back home to live and though we are settled again now i miss egypt terribly and the egyptian people and not just the men before someone jumps in and has their say on that matter.
Many thanks to all our past customers who made our life there so pleasant and also our egyptian friends who are still in touch and can you believe they phone us.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com