EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Uffffffff...why me?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Uffffffff...why me?
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys..
Did any of you feel for a while that their life has become a joke? a bunch of jokes?

Besides the fact that my classic is bitching abt someone and txt-ing him/her what was meant as sulking and whining to my bestfriend! I seem to be having severe consecutive embarrassments! On daily basis...Is it only me?? why me?

Ok, my latest shame goes that way:
Last week I was sent for an anual Emergency Procedures training. A day is devoted to simulations and one scenario is: half of trainees are drawning in a dark, huge, deep and scary swimming pool and the other half are "life guards" in rafts saving them.
So far, I ve always been a brave lifeguard!!
This year, to be drawning!!! We are asked to wear casual clothes.Fine!
Being smart I wore a bikini TOP beneath to avoid unwanted wet clothing scenes! smart!

Now,in the water. ACTIIIOOOON..Jumping, Sliding, here, there..ooooops! something slipping..around my ankles...gone!
I lost my pants!

The Indian guy who was my life guard tries and tries and tries to save me, but in my panic, shame and violence i push him away to search for my dear pants! He thinks Im suffering from some shock or a trauma with this hysterical behaviour.
This takes a lifetime, I didn't manage to get the bloody pants and eventually he knew what was going on, bursts in laughter..tells everyone who was saved, saving and to be saved! Oh dear! I was still struggling!

Off to work yesterday, the british neighbour goes "Hey LOV, ya know the Egyptian gal who lost her pants? I have the full story!" .....
Im the official joke of the company!
Ya raaaaaaaaaaabiiiiiii!!!!

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan.Reda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ngeg:
Guys..
Did any of you feel for a while that their life has become a joke? a bunch of jokes?

Besides the fact that my classic is bitching abt someone and txt-ing him/her what was meant as sulking and whining to my bestfriend! I seem to be having severe consecutive embarrassments! On daily basis...Is it only me?? why me?

Last week I was sent for an anual Emergency Procedures training. A day is devoted to simulations and one scenario is: half of trainees are drawning in a dark, huge, deep and scary swimming pool and the other half are "life guards" in rafts saving them.
Being smart I wore a bikini TOP beneath to avoid unwanted wet clothing scenes! smart!

Now,in the water. ACTIIIOOOON..Jumping, Sliding, here, there..ooooops! something slipping..around my ankles...gone!
I lost my pants!

The Indian guy who was my life guard tries and tries and tries to save me, but in my panic, shame and violence i push him away to search for my dear pants! He thinks Im suffering from some shock or a trauma with this hysterical behaviour.
This takes a lifetime, I didn't manage to get the bloody pants and eventually he knew what was going on, bursts in laughter..tells everyone who was saved, saving and to be saved! Oh dear! I was still struggling!

Off to work yesterday, the british neighbour goes "Hey LOV, ya know the Egyptian gal who lost her pants? I have the full story!" .....

This is the price we pay DEAR .
live with it .
LIFE!!!!!!!!

Posts: 354 | From: cairo,cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Medosa
Member # 8196

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Medosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Guys..

I lost my pants!

Was any body there with a camera?....pictures please ... video...anything ?

Sorry...I am really sympathetic...but I would pay a lot for the photos !

[This message has been edited by Medosa (edited 20 August 2005).]

Posts: 249 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so sorry, but moahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ROFL, with pants on!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oops, I just lost them laughing..
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO NO NO ... this wasnt a joke!!!
You r not supposed to laugh!

No!

I want tragic stories of extreme embarrassment and shame that'd make me feel better about!!!
Oh dear, no more laughter plz

Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hassan.Reda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
NO NO NO ... this wasnt a joke!!!
You r not supposed to laugh!

No!

I want tragic stories of extreme embarrassment and shame that'd make me feel better about!!!
Oh dear, no more laughter plz

ok honey,
i have been through this before but with one diffrence that i was 12 years old .until this min I can’t forget how much I get embarrassed. So really I know how you feel

Posts: 354 | From: cairo,cairo,egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by someone_lost:

ok honey,
i have been through this before but with one diffrence that i was 12 years old .until this min I can’t forget how much I get embarrassed. So really I know how you feel

[/B][/QUOTE]

12? who gets embarrassed at 12? Try harder!

Hassan.Reda
Member # 8633

Member Rated:
quote:
12? who gets embarrassed at 12? Try harder!

sorry really i did my best .
there isn't anything nothing else i can do

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heheh thats actually so funny. heres a story. i have this navy blue and white buttoned down shirt that i really like. so i went to work, and i was standing there talking to my collegue.and i noticed that he keeps looking at my chest, and i'm thinking my god he's so rude. he should at least pretend that he's not looking. anyway after he leaves, i walk to the bathroom, look in the mirror and to my horror find that my shirt got unbuttoned all the way down. no wonder he was looking!
im also very clumsy, so i have daily little embarresments of falling, tripping, slipping, and breaking stuff. oh and i suck at driving! i don't know how to reverse a car. so you can't imagine how many times i was stuck at those two way narrow roads, and the cars coming towards me are more than going the same way i am, which means i have to reverse. usually i struggle for five minutes and then in the end, i get too embarrased and give up. at that point usually a passerby offers to reverse the car for me. so i get out of the drivers door, and watch him reverse the car, all the time like 15 cars are furiously beeping at me, and people screaming "law mabte3rafish tesouki, betsouki leh!!" ufff

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:
heheh thats actually so funny. heres a story. i have this navy blue and white buttoned down shirt that i really like. so i went to work, and i was standing there talking to my collegue.and i noticed that he keeps looking at my chest, and i'm thinking my god he's so rude. he should at least pretend that he's not looking. anyway after he leaves, i walk to the bathroom, look in the mirror and to my horror find that my shirt got unbuttoned all the way down. no wonder he was looking!

Oh, that's a classic!!!..I also stepped on the hem of my long skirt once and it fell to the ground in the middle of Heliopolis sporting club. I was 17 and never went there since then!

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about having, from behind so you can never discover it, the lower tip of your wide skirt hanging on the upper tip of your underwear after you´ve peed. And it stays there about all through the working day!
Leila
Member # 8539

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leila     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about a wet rainy day in Spain i'm late so i'm running up some stairs in the street.. some guy whistles at me i turn around angrily to give him a cold stare loose my balance and fall sprawling to the floor my shopping bags going in every direction.. people of course notice this display and actually come running from across the road calling out to me in spanish.. a man standing near by helps me up and i rush off as fast as possible wet bruised and completely embarressed - i get embarrassed just remembering the whole thing again! I don't know if that beats your lost pants story ngeg but i hope it makes you feel better!
Posts: 201 | From: Australia | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Medosa
Member # 8196

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Medosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
How about having, from behind so you can never discover it, the lower tip of your wide skirt hanging on the upper tip of your underwear after you´ve peed. And it stays there about all through the working day!

I do not know if my following story will cheer you up or embarass every one.

It happened to a surgeon (male), I was working with.

In those days theatre scrubs were not disposable, but made of light cotton, and re-washed, re-used untill very tatty indeed.

This surgeon was performing a resection of the colon for cancer. It needs working from inside the belly as well as at the bottom end of the patient.

So it needed the surgeon at some stage to either sit on a stool or crouch , this surgeon went for the later, and as he did his gown parted and to every body's horror, him included, his trousers crotch were split and certain parts of him dropped out of the split in full view of all the team ..males and females ............

Posts: 249 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
How about standing with a colleague of yours having a very serious discussion, then comes along a third colleague to join the discussion with a huge greenish slimeball hanging at the tip of her nose?
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Medosa:
So it needed the surgeon at some stage to either sit on a stool or crouch , this surgeon went for the later, and as he did his gown parted and to every body's horror, him included, his trousers crotch were split and certain parts of him dropped out of the split in full view of all the team ..males and females ............

Oh dear, that's the worst so far!
My british neighbor got a ..ehem..ehemmmmm,...vibrator for her birthday from her boyfriend back home! She was happy, coming back from leave with her present! It was tooo much for Dubai customs! They took it and stamped her visa "CONFISCATED MACHINE FOR THE VAGINA" !!!
Now everywhere she goes, they need to check her visa which will only be renewed in 2007!!!

Asoom
Member # 8611

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Asoom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
7aya
posted 20 August 2005 07:28 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
im also very clumsy, so i have daily little embarresments of falling, tripping, slipping, and breaking stuff. oh and i suck at driving! i don't know how to reverse a car. so you can't imagine how many times i was stuck at those two way narrow roads, and the cars coming towards me are more than going the same way i am, which means i have to reverse. usually i struggle for five minutes and then in the end, i get too embarrased and give up. at that point usually a passerby offers to reverse the car for me. so i get out of the drivers door, and watch him reverse the car, all the time like 15 cars are furiously beeping at me, and people screaming "law mabte3rafish tesouki, betsouki leh!!" ufff

Oh this happened 2 me once, I was with my sister in a café and I met a friend, btw, I’m wearing veil and I respect this veil, I always treat guys in a very formal way because u know Egyptian guys (byzetow), he begin speaking bla, bla , bla and after a while he make a strange sign, he puts his hand on his shoulder, and put his face on the floor and told me there is something black, I begin 2 make fun of him, I was full of confidence and told him, I’m not wearing anything black, he told me okay when u go home u can check, but ur scarf has changed from its place, oh my god now I’m back 2 home ohhhhhhh he saw my bra, and a part of my body besr7a kan 7ageb gamed 2wey, men s3etha b2et 2nezal 2 7ageb la3`yet t7et kter ngeg, they can all go 2 hell, don’t care
About driving in Egypt and especially parking, batshtem shtyem men sow2en 2l microbus, besr7a mash ana 2l btshtem, my mum and dad

Posts: 968 | From: www | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Medosa
Member # 8196

Member Rated:
quote:
Oh dear, that's the worst so far!
My british neighbor got a ..ehem..ehemmmmm,...vibrator for her birthday from her boyfriend back home! She was happy, coming back from leave with her present! It was tooo much for Dubai customs! They took it and stamped her visa "CONFISCATED MACHINE FOR THE VAGINA" !!!
Now everywhere she goes, they need to check her visa which will only be renewed in 2007!!!

Oh my goodness !!!

Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I am full of embaressed accidents!
lets see.

OK when i was about 14 years old. I had this crush on this boy who was one of the big boys, popular type.
So one day I decided to cut my hair, so i go to the hairdresser and told her to her *magic*, but it wasnt magic I'll tell you that, it was more than a nightmare!
she cut it really short, and at that time i had curly hair so i looked like a tree!
And so i go proudly the next day (without even knowing that my hair looks really bad!) showing everyone my hair and they were actually very nice no one said anything. but when my crush saw me, (which i had never spoken to, since i was too shy) he just laughed and continued laughing till he fell down on the floor.. and you can just imagine how crushed i was

ok the next one is,
I had this really nice indian shoes that i really loved. But the problem with them is that they are very tricky to walk with, they are very slippery. So here i was walking in the middle of the centre of oslo in rush time. was actually angry that day so i walked really fast. and suddenly near the place where its very crowded I slip and fall down on my head BOOM! really hard! I was sooo embaressed that i stood up in the same second and acted as if nothing happened! even though ppl tried to help, i just said I am ok and smiled.
But belive me I got a major head ache! which kept me stuck to the sofa for the rest of the day!

and soon there will be more of my embarresing moments

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com